Trump: “Kim Jong Un has agreed to allow Nuclear inspections, subject to final negotiations...”

No way.

Let's see those final negotiations then. The whole n Korea thing is surreal. If anything happens, it'd be the biggest thing to happen for peace since the fall if the wall

Do you have a source for that.
I don't think the American president can be considered a reliable source.

Guy just keeps grinding despite the hate...very proud of the POTUS

This might actually be finally it if true

It would be great if they consented to joint UN inspectors. A joint statement with North Korea would be a good next step to showing that's gonna be a reality.

Guy just keeps grinding despite the hate...very proud of the POTUS
I dont know what goes on behind the scenes, nor how much of the hysteria in the media is fully bullshit. I cant say I give a crap about who he offends, or if he says incorrect things sometimes, and I cant say how many good decisions he has made, or how they will turn out in time. Once the madness has settled, we can look back at what effects his term(s) will have had. Most people seem a lot more sure, one way or another, about the guy than i do.

One thing I AM sure of is exactly what youve said - the guy is a fucking tank and just wont quit. I would have fucked off to an island filled with an ever-evolving harem of virgins if I had his money and even a fraction of the hate he gets. “Fuck you, you wanna see misogny, here comes.” I truly believe he truly believes in what he is doing and I just cant see how there are nefarious clandestine motivations - he has enough of everything and this cannot be good for ego-inflating.

I admire that tenacity, in anyone, whether or not I agree with their direction.

No way.

Let's see those final negotiations then. The whole n Korea thing is surreal. If anything happens, it'd be the biggest thing to happen for peace since the fall if the wall
How ironic this would be

I take Drumps Tweets with a grain of salt especially when it's him bragging

This is becoming undeniable, it's weird though.
i admire the trait. im not ruling out that he is just plain stubborn. I agree that it is odd.
I think nearly anyone would have capitulated and decided it was worth compromising with and pacifying the media in exchange for just simply having an easier last two years and look forward to getting out without so much anger directed towards him.

I take Drumps Tweets with a grain of salt especially when it's him bragging
Well, for sure. Especially with this subject matter - even if it were true, Un could be lyingor change his mind in a heartbeat.
Wait, is it cool to mispell Un’s name?
Kim Jon-.....An...
lolololololol, now i know why you guys do it. So satisfying to my superior intellect.

i mean a literal search pulls up many links, not just tweets from trump but literal statements from the S. Korean president
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...f-u-s-takes-reciprocal-measures-idUSKCN1LZ09F

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea agreed to allow international inspectors to observe a “permanent dismantlement” of its key missile facilities, and will take additional steps such as closing its main Yongbyon nuclear complex if the United States takes reciprocal measures, South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in said on Wednesday.

The anger directed at Trump is a direct result of his own words and actions. If he would stop lying with every breath stop tweeting like a teenage girls on her period, quit making stupid mistakes and actually learn how to give a proper speech there would be a lot less anger directed towards him.

The anger directed at Trump is a direct result of his own words and actions. If he would stop lying with every breath stop tweeting like a teenage girls on her period, quit making stupid mistakes and actually learn how to give a proper speech there would be a lot less anger directed towards him.
i like the speeches i have seen.
tweets are his worst move, for sure, but, for me personally, i just dont care. These people at the top make decisions that effect everyone, sometimes very drastically. I just dont care about them.
He would be better off without twitter, though, no doubt.

i like the speeches i have seen.
tweets are his worst move, for sure, but, for me personally, i just dont care. These people at the top make decisions that effect everyone, sometimes very drastically. I just dont care about them.
He would be better off without twitter, though, no doubt.
Let's just see how you and the rest of the Trumpers feel when it's a Democrat in the White House doing and saying the same types of things as Trump.

i mean a literal search pulls up many links, not just tweets from trump but literal statements from the S. Korean president
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...f-u-s-takes-reciprocal-measures-idUSKCN1LZ09F

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea agreed to allow international inspectors to observe a “permanent dismantlement” of its key missile facilities, and will take additional steps such as closing its main Yongbyon nuclear complex if the United States takes reciprocal measures, South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in said on Wednesday.

Lmao @ the old Yongbyon facility. Is this 2008 all over again?

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/28/world/asia/28korea.html

Gotta hand it to Trump -- easily the best President since Obama at getting N Korea to make symbolic gestures and promises

Back