Trump: “Kim Jong Un has agreed to allow Nuclear inspections, subject to final negotiations...”

There's no reason not to believe North Korea will stop all aggressive behavior and give up their nukes if we sign a peace treaty with them, and move our troops out of South Korea.

Wha???

Someone needs a history lesson on North Korea apparently...

Let's just see how you and the rest of the Trumpers feel when it's a Democrat in the White House doing and saying the same types of things as Trump.
Come on man they all fuckin do. Especially the last guy. They just fool you with flowery speech and bullshittery.

No way.

Let's see those final negotiations then. The whole n Korea thing is surreal. If anything happens, it'd be the biggest thing to happen for peace since the fall if the wall

Leftists and MSM will trivialize it though in order to take as much steam out of Trumps accomplishments as possible.

Unless their nukes never really worked in the first place.

I get the impression you're not being overly serious with this post but for the record seismic evidence has confirmed nuclear explosions in NK as far as I know.

That’s not a bad take
He's great at projecting his own shortcomings onto others.
Everyone else lies. Everyone else cheats. It's always everyone's fault but Donald Trump's.

The man has never taken responsibility for his failings in his entire life and in fact has been rewarded with the highest office in the land.

Which is just fucking pathetic.

President Trump has brought us closer to a lasting peace than any other President in any of our lifetimes.

He's easily the greatest President of the 21st Century.

I don't think it's that he's "doing stuff" but rather "accomplishing stuff" in the face of unprecedented opposition that's so impressive. No matter what level of insane resistance he faces he keeps moving along and winning. Its an inspiring thing to watch.

I've noticed that Trump's "accomplishments" tend to mostly be a list of things that are basic requirements for presidents, and then a few things he talks about but hasn't really accomplished. All of that is lowlighted by insane ramblings on Twitter, a crooked staff that constantly changes, and dishonesty.

Are we still believing a homicidal madman again? Didn’t we just learn about this not even a year ago?

I dont know what goes on behind the scenes, nor how much of the hysteria in the media is fully bullshit. I cant say I give a crap about who he offends, or if he says incorrect things sometimes, and I cant say how many good decisions he has made, or how they will turn out in time. Once the madness has settled, we can look back at what effects his term(s) will have had. Most people seem a lot more sure, one way or another, about the guy than i do.

One thing I AM sure of is exactly what youve said - the guy is a fucking tank and just wont quit. I would have fucked off to an island filled with an ever-evolving harem of virgins if I had his money and even a fraction of the hate he gets. “Fuck you, you wanna see misogny, here comes.” I truly believe he truly believes in what he is doing and I just cant see how there are nefarious clandestine motivations - he has enough of everything and this cannot be good for ego-inflating.

I admire that tenacity, in anyone, whether or not I agree with their direction.

Well said

I've noticed that Trump's "accomplishments" tend to mostly be a list of things that are basic requirements for presidents, and then a few things he talks about but hasn't really accomplished. All of that is lowlighted by insane ramblings on Twitter, a crooked staff that constantly changes, and dishonesty.

Peace in North Korea is a basic requirement? Incredible economy as well? Trade concessions and securing the border all basic requirements huh? Becoming #1 oil producer?

If all of these things are basic requirements then how come no one else can do these things?

"Subject to final negotiations"

Maybe they'll finally agree to consider discussing the possibility of reaching an agreement at some future time

latest

Peace in North Korea is a basic requirement? Incredible economy as well? Trade concessions and securing the border all basic requirements huh? Becoming #1 oil producer?

If all of these things are basic requirements then how come no one else can do these things?

^ This post is exactly what I'm talking about.

Talking about peace in North Korea is not new, and it is not an accomplishment that Trump has achieved. A few months ago you guys were celebrating the denuclearization of North Korea, and now you're doing it again, but nothing has happened yet. You didn't learn from last time?

His number one promise regarding immigration (the wall) has been an absolute failure so far, being that it doesn't even exist.

The economy continued to improve, which is good. Just say that. "Trump has done well with the economy." Stop with the other nonsense.

Has anyone read anything that describes the ask for North Korea? Everything I've seen is vague, which just strikes me as an attempt by NK to trick Trump.

If anyone can make NK cooperate and dismantle ther facilities Trump is the man for the job. Lots of man children will stamp their feet plug their ears and scream while crying but the rest of us will go "Good job Donny"
So anyone who disagrees with your assessment of Trump is a child? Awesome, I think we know who the real child is now.

I don't think it's that he's "doing stuff" but rather "accomplishing stuff" in the face of unprecedented opposition that's so impressive. No matter what level of insane resistance he faces he keeps moving along and winning. Its an inspiring thing to watch.

Republicans control every branch of government, so what the hell are you talking about?

President Trump has brought us closer to a lasting peace than any other President in any of our lifetimes.

He's easily the greatest President of the 21st Century.

Lol!

Back