Trump: “Kim Jong Un has agreed to allow Nuclear inspections, subject to final negotiations...”

He's great at projecting his own shortcomings onto others.
Everyone else lies. Everyone else cheats. It's always everyone's fault but Donald Trump's.

The man has never taken responsibility for his failings in his entire life and in fact has been rewarded with the highest office in the land.

Which is just fucking pathetic.
Just so long as you are this pissy with..... the rest of them.

Trump gets shit done. It's a quality I like in a president.
No matter what, the deranged left will find something to whimper about.
Fuck 'em, losers always complain.

Last edited:
If North Korea gives up their nukes it will be because trump is racist

Or something

Fuck I don’t even know what people are bitching about

Just so long as you are this pissy with..... the rest of them.
Yah, you're right. If I don't have an issue according to your metric, I can't find fault with anyone or anything.

Makes perfect sense. I guess everything is equal and nothing specific can be criticised.

I read the South Korean President's statements and that's a positive. But I'm very curious what reciprocal measures NK expects from us. I don't know what that entails - we pull out of the peninsula? We restrict our own arms testing?

I don't like someone saying "We'll do great things we've never done before as long as you acquiesce to something similar." What happens if the requests are unreasonable to our national security and we have to turn them down? Does that get spun as us being against peace?

Interesting all the way around, just more wait and see right now.

I read the South Korean President's statements and that's a positive. But I'm very curious what reciprocal measures NK expects from us. I don't know what that entails - we pull out of the peninsula? We restrict our own arms testing?

I don't like someone saying "We'll do great things we've never done before as long as you acquiesce to something similar." What happens if the requests are unreasonable to our national security and we have to turn them down? Does that get spun as us being against peace?

Interesting all the way around, just more wait and see right now.

You would think that people would learn to stop jumping the gun every time Trump says something. Kim is a proven liar and madman, and he's also not stupid. Until something concrete is completed, none of this really means anything.

That's not hating on Trump, that's being realistic about the man he is dealing with.

You would think that people would learn to stop jumping the gun every time Trump says something. Kim is a proven liar and madman, and he's also not stupid. Until something concrete is completed, none of this really means anything.

I disagree...

just 4 or 5 months ago, these two were threatening nuclear war against one another, and sabre rattling.

I'll take these talks, over the hostility we witnessed earlier.

Again, these negotiations and inspections aren't set in stone, but it's a step in the right direction.

I get the impression you're not being overly serious with this post but for the record seismic evidence has confirmed nuclear explosions in NK as far as I know.

Being able to blow up a nuke in your own territory does not constitute an actual threat though, except to your own self.

Whether they have missiles capable of carrying out precise nuclear strikes, is still in question.

From what I gather, there's reason to believe that North Korea's projects in this regard were a failure and they'll prefer to pull out of this whole mess with their pride intact.

I disagree...

just 4 or 5 months ago, these two were threatening nuclear war against one another, and sabre rattling.

I'll take these talks, over the hostility we witnessed earlier.

Again, these negotiations and inspections aren't set in stone, but it's a step in the right direction.

A step in the right direction from tweeting about the size of his rocket? Yeah, but that was embarrassing and pathetic.

I am glad that we are trying to negotiate with them, but you have people in this thread listing peace in Korea as an accomplishment as if it has actually happened. It hasn't. He has not accomplished anything yet in Korea, unless you are just giving him another participation trophy.

Wait and see. Or wait and hope. But people need to stop counting their eggs before they are hatched.

For the people from the Obama saying savior thread: I am not talking about real eggs, that is just a common phrase that you can look up if you don't understand. There are no real chickens involved here.

Just a reminder, the two Presidents actually met again this time

So no, it's not just like all the other previous Adminstrations

A step in the right direction from tweeting about the size of his rocket? Yeah, but that was embarrassing and pathetic.

I am glad that we are trying to negotiate with them, but you have people in this thread listing peace in Korea as an accomplishment as if it has actually happened. It hasn't. He has not accomplished anything yet in Korea, unless you are just giving him another participation trophy.

Wait and see. Or wait and hope. But people need to stop counting their eggs before they are hatched.

For the people from the Obama saying savior thread: I am not talking about real eggs, that is just a common phrase that you can look up if you don't understand. There are no real chickens involved here.

having lived in Korea, yea, I'm used to ALL of the failed peace talks, and negotiations that fell through...

so I am of the mindset, of expect the worst, hope for the best.

I will give Trump Credit here though, for attempting to initiate peace...

That's not hating on Trump, that's being realistic about the man he is dealing with.
You should always look at potential peace with a nut who threatens our allies in a positive way.

You can just feel the hate from the left at trumps successes.

<5>

Everything I've said in my post is completely undeniable.

President Trump has brought us closer to a lasting peace than any other president in any of our lifetimes.

Therefore, this easily makes President Trump the greatest President of the 21st Century.

There's no way any of that could even be disputed at this point

having lived in Korea, yea, I'm used to ALL of the failed peace talks, and negotiations that fell through...

2 of my cousins were stationed in SK for years. While they don’t trust Un. They both are really amazed at how good Korea seems to be getting along

I don’t really get the people who seem to bash Trump here. Even with Nukes involved, wouldn’t it still be a good thing for the Korean Peninsula to get along. Wouldn’t that be a good thing for the people of NK especially?

2 of my cousins were stationed in SK for years. While they don’t trust Un. They both are really amazed at how good Korea seems to be getting along

I don’t really get the people who seem to bash Trump here. Even with Nukes involved, wouldn’t it still be a good thing for the Korean Peninsula to get along. Wouldn’t that be a good thing for the people of NK especially?

yea, I don't get it either.

I'm not a big fan of this administration but Jesus Christ, I can at least acknowledge the "good" that can come about from this.

I give him credit for his effort, I always have. I also gave him credit for not doing something stupid just to get a deal done when it fell through last time. I actually gave him credit for what some perceived as a failure at that point, because I saw it as a sign that he was not going to approach the situation with foolhardy ambition and mess everything up.

What I won't do (because it's stupid) is pretend that it is an accomplishment before anything actually gets accomplished. It's okay to applaud somebody's efforts. It's not okay to start handing out participation trophies to the president.

This is what I was talking about the other day. I am almost always very moderate and practical, but somehow it gets twisted into something else entirely because other people take things way too far and I have to point it out.

It's okay to applaud somebody's efforts towards a goal, and still acknowledge they have not accomplished their goal.

You should always look at potential peace with a nut who threatens our allies in a positive way.

Of course, and I've praised Trump all along for that effort.

I'm hoping this isn't at all a reference to anything I've said, since I haven't said anything remotely close to bashing Trump other than being critical of his "I have a bigger rocket" Tweet, which is objectively ridiculous.

yea, I don't get it either.

I'm not a big fan of this administration but Jesus Christ, I can at least acknowledge the "good" that can come about from this.

Acknowledging the good that can come from this, of course.

Everything I've said in my post is completely undeniable.

President Trump has brought us closer to a lasting peace than any other president in any of our lifetimes.

Therefore, this easily makes President Trump the greatest President of the 21st Century.

There's no way any of that could even be disputed at this point
Yes, that can absolutely be disputed. You're forecasting the future (lasting peace) so to say that predicting the future cannot be disputed is absurd.

2nd, you are making a value judgement that this automatically makes him the best president of the 21st century. Two of the greatest presidents in our history actually served during war time (Lincoln with the Civil War and FDR with WW2), so your assumption that peace automatically makes you the best is bad. We agree that peace is better, but you can simply get lucky. If we were attacked by terrorists, for example, we would not have peace and that wouldn't be Trump's fault.

Finally, you're ignoring that the world is generally more peaceful and you would have to prove that connection with Trump (which you can't do).

Your post is silly cheerleading quite frankly. At least wait until the fucking guy completes his first term.

Being able to blow up a nuke in your own territory does not constitute an actual threat though, except to your own self.

Whether they have missiles capable of carrying out precise nuclear strikes, is still in question.

From what I gather, there's reason to believe that North Korea's projects in this regard were a failure and they'll prefer to pull out of this whole mess with their pride intact.

Not true. Having a nuke is always serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back