Trump: “Kim Jong Un has agreed to allow Nuclear inspections, subject to final negotiations...”

Jeez, they say octopuses really feel too.

Thanks for the response I had to ask, I hate to sound ignorant when talking about other cultures.

yea, it was crazy cuz prior to going out to eat, I had just read an article about the complex nervous system that Octopi had.

needless to say, I lost my appetite. the restaurant owners may as well have just slaughtered a pig at our table.

THIS!!

It’s why I’m a vegetarian.

I understand why people look at dogs differently in our society. But it really is just one more thing us Americans are huge hypocrites on

yup, in my brief stint as a vegetarian, I would often employ this argument, especially those who asked me why I was a vegetarian.

Props to you dude...

Yeah. I'm not even saying that we should not eat these creatures, I just wish they would be valued enough to be treated humanely.

There is no possible way to feed the beef appetite of America and treat these animals humanely. Unless Americans are willing to pay 100+ a lb for their steaks

yup, in my brief stint as a vegetarian, I would often employ this argument, especially those who asked me why I was a vegetarian.

Props to you dude...

Was a Vegan for years. But it dropped me to 150 lbs(I’m 6’1’). To be fair I was long distance running at the time also.

I don’t judge meat eaters at all. I even respect hunters. Just my choice

Was a Vegan for years. But it dropped me to 150 lbs(I’m 6’1’). To be fair I was long distance running at the time also.

I feel ya dude...props to you nonetheless

yea, it was crazy cuz prior to going out to eat, I had just read an article about the complex nervous system that Octopi had.

needless to say, I lost my appetite. the restaurant owners may as well have just slaughtered a pig at our table.

You see the video of the shrimp that bit it’s own claw or leg off to get out the hot pot?

There is no possible way to feed the beef appetite of America and treat these animals humanely. Unless Americans are willing to pay 100+ a lb for their steaks

Then part of the valuing of these animals might mean simply eating fewer shitty burgers from fast food places.

Then part of the valuing of these animals might mean simply eating fewer shitty burgers from fast food places.
Our problem is how spoiled we are. We talk a big game about ethics, but we want what we want every meal, every day.

I haven’t lost any weight in four years. Lifts are holding up fine. It’s doable.

Agree about hunting, too. If everyone simply had to face the truth plainly it would naturally be done right. I work with loads of hunters, they get really upset when they wound an animal, or a kill goes poorly. Many have quit.. but then just go get beef or pork from the grocery store.

I despise the North Korean government but I hope peace is reached, however it's hard for me to picture North Korea not being very wary of the US after seeing what happened with Iraq, Libya, and Iran, not to mention how prone Trump is to changing his mind.

Meat only available to the wealthy?

You don't have to be wealthy to buy meat outside of fast food. It is more expensive to take your family to Chick-fil-A then it is to buy some ground beef and make burgers.

You don't have to be wealthy to buy meat outside of fast food.

You would have to be if we actually treated animals humanely

Never mind. You don’t understand what I’m saying

I haven’t lost any weight in four years. Lifts are holding up fine. It’s doable.

Agree about hunting, too. If everyone simply had to face the truth plainly it would naturally be done right. I work with loads of hunters, they get really upset when they wound an animal, or a kill goes poorly. Many have quit.. but then just go get beef or pork from the grocery store.

Yea. I was running like crazy at the time. And was not consuming enough protein. I know it’s doable as I know a vegan bodybuilder

100% agree about the hunting

I despise the North Korean government but I hope peace is reached, however it's hard for me to picture North Korea not being very wary of the US after seeing what happened with Iraq, Libya, and Iran, not to mention how prone Trump is to changing his mind.

As Americans, it’s hard for us to empathize with others.

I’m not opposed at all if my government gives some before denuclearization. I think it’s stupid to ask NK to completely denuclearize before we do anything

You would have to be if we actually treated animals humanely

Never mind. You don’t understand what I’m saying

I don't think so, I just think people would have to adjust and eat less meat if they are currently having it for every meal or something. There are humane farms producing meet right now and it is not all that expensive. It's just a little bit more.

As Americans, it’s hard for us to empathize with others.

I’m not opposed at all if my government gives some before denuclearization. I think it’s stupid to ask NK to completely denuclearize before we do anything
Agreed.

I guess we will just have to say “humane” is very subjective

It's still fashionable material that can be sold or smuggled into the hands of terrorists.

Yhink of the big picture.

I would be more worried of Pakistan doing it, than North Korea.

If this goes through then good job Donald Trump. I have no problem saying this.

Back