Trump accuser cites Ray Charles (blind, deceased) as witness

the shitlibs are getting desperate after russiagate imploded on them.
cc7f746c-c2ce-4982-a596-c1a4c2a4c809
wFS0Otl.jpg

This is Jessica Leeds in 1978 you goof.

leedsphoto_wide-641d179616fa3606a17d2ade3e603928e981edc7-s400-c85.jpg

piss dribble is caused by a weak stream which is caused by an enlarged prostate, has nothing to do with piss taking longer to come out cause you have a large penis, what is it, the length of a garden hose?

Yeah, I'm fine with that comparison.

EDIT: Also, did you just get offended at the maturity about my quips about my dick size and then make a comment about banging my mom?

It was at 24, i had an accident at work and now I have a gaping hole where my eyeball used to be.

If you'd consider dudes, I'm sure there are ones who would get freaky with that.

At what age are you going to realize that nobody on the internet or in your every day life cares about the size of your penis and that nobody that's worth a POS cares?

Hey, some people talk about how their 401(k) is looking, some how their daughter's volleyball is doing. I talk about my genitals. It's fair game imo.

McGillivray, was 23 at the time, says she was backstage with Trump, her friend Ken Davidoff and Regis Philbin and his wife as Ray Charles stood in front of them with his security guard.

So? By your own standard, the aligation is the proof.

McGillivray, was 23 at the time, says she was backstage with Trump, her friend Ken Davidoff and Regis Philbin and his wife as Ray Charles stood in front of them with his security guard.

And what did those people who were present end up witnessing? Nothing? Imagine that, dummy...if there were any actual witnesses this would be a much different story now wouldn't it? LOL

EDIT: Also, did you just get offended at the maturity about my quips about my dick size and then make a comment about banging my mom?

If you'd consider dudes, I'm sure there are ones who would get freaky with that.

Hey, some people talk about how their 401(k) is looking, some how their daughter's volleyball is doing. I talk about my genitals. It's fair game imo.
yeah but then they would be doing to me the same thing i did to you while your mom was pregnant, besides pregnant women dig the eye patch

i have have another great idea, if your cock is big as you say, why don't you wrap it around into your ass and fuck yourself

The allegation has merit considering there are witnesses that could be questioned as well.

...and if there's no evidence or witnesses, fuck it, keep repeating it over and over anyway, right?

That's your stance on Moore's accusers.

yes, i'm intimidated by you.

She does not claim Ray Charles was a witness. She said he was in the immediate area ; in front of her. That is not the same as saying he is a witness.

Based on the article is seems like Ken Davidoff would be the witness here.

Yes. I spoke with Regis earlier on the phone and got in touch with the 2 random dudes ive never heard of on social media. All sources have confirmed you are sad little man desperately grasping at straws

So you are actually making shit up here, I see.

Back