Trump administration adopts new definition of anti-Semitism in schools

Qouting this because it strengthens my argument in another thread about you being antisemitic.

God forbid Jewish people have a homeland.
I know this wasn't at me, but this is the point of this thread, really. What the hell did you see there in any way as antisemitic?

Did you see the kid with his arms up murdered in cold blood? Homer spoke out to that. He was the only one.

JEWS%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Is that meme fair as well?

I guess that means you can count on all those folks who made a huge stink about the issue of free speech on campus when Peterson and Milo and Shapiro went on and on about it criticizing Trump for this.
252p4q.jpg

Not a Nazi, just not a fan of free speech when that means speech that hurts his feelings.

Maybe, but I can't forget the number of people in this forum that argued Trump was anti semitic. Before he was elected, this was an actual conversation. But yeah, my post was a drive-by, no-content joke, I should cool it with those.

Maybe, but I can't forget the number of people in this forum that argued Trump was anti semitic. Before he was elected, this was an actual conversation. But yeah, my post was a drive-by, no-content joke, I should cool it with those.
I didn't see much of that. The main forms of bigotry alleged against Trump were anti-Hispanic, anti-Muslim and anti-black bigotry as well as sexism. He has a Jewish son-in-law who donated to groups that support the colonization of Palestine, it was clear to me his administration would be quite friendly to Zionist interests.

As far as your joke, I mean do what you want. I like to fire off those kinds of comments too when I see a good opportunity and don't really feel like engaging in the topic at hand.

I didn't see much of that. The main forms of bigotry alleged against Trump were anti-Hispanic, anti-Muslim and anti-black bigotry as well as sexism. He has a Jewish son-in-law who donated to groups that support the colonization of Palestine, it was clear to me his administration would be quite friendly to Zionist interests.

As far as your joke, I mean do what you want. I like to fire off those kinds of comments too when I see a good opportunity and don't really feel like engaging in the topic at hand.

I agree it was clear, which is why it always bothered me. Those allegations were just people throwing anything to see what sticks, it was an especially heated time in the wr if you recall, nonsense was flowing from all directions. But Trump being against Jews? GTFO.

I agree it was clear, which is why it always bothered me. Those allegations were just people throwing anything to see what sticks, it was an especially heated time in the wr if you recall, nonsense was flowing from all directions. But Trump being against Jews? GTFO.
Him being an obvious Zionist is partly why I didn't want him to win.

Ironically I think the best candidate for the Palestinians among the field in 2016 would've been the Jew, Bernie Sanders.

Him being an obvious Zionist is partly why I didn't want him to win.

Ironically I think the best candidate for the Palestinians among the field in 2016 would've been the Jew, Bernie Sanders.

(Un?)fortunately it doesn't seem like your theory will be tested.

The video above obtained by The Electronic Intifada is leaked from Al Jazeera's censored documentary "The Lobby--USA." It is uploaded here for news reporting purposes. For more information see: https://bit.ly/LobbyLeaks.

Unreal, an American source chimes in with sanity.

These laws not only conflate criticism of Israeli policies with discrimination against Jewish Americans, they also conflate Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories with Israel itself. The "Anti-Boycott Act" would apply uniformly to Israel and to "Israeli-controlled territories," laying out criminal financial penalties for those who engage in boycotting Israel or its settlements in occupied territories.

Such measures, whether at the state or national level, are plainly unconstitutional and ultimately unenforceable. But they contribute to chilling strong criticism of Israel....

I'm disturbed that campus, state and national authorities are using their power to punish boycott-advocacy as hate-speech, in the process chilling many other valid criticisms of Israel.

People who really care about free speech, on campuses and elsewhere, should be prepared to defend it even for ideas they don't like. There can't be an exception to free speech for strong criticism and even boycotts of Israel.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ech-criticism-israeli-policy-0924-story.html#

Is anyone else fascinated by the fact that they have taught us to care more about genitalia than free political speech?

This should be something both sides finds fucked up. I mean wtf

Not a Nazi, just not a fan of free speech when that means speech that hurts his feelings.

I am still waiting for the reaction from Trump after the UNGA laughed right in his face lol.

The article does not specifically state what statement, thoughts, or actions and feelings will now be considered "anti-semitic" by the Orange Emperor of Mankind Donald J Trump. That article is garbage and should not have been published. The advertisers got ripped off, the readers got had.

Someone give us a list of statements, thoughts actions feelings etc , etc that are now antisemitic.

edit I want to add, have you guys already forgotten the Holocaust, and Pogroms?

Libs, please get on this anti-free-political-speech asshole who has openly shredded one of the basic values this nation has held so dear.

HINT: You can get on him for this without sounding crazy.

Obama had this one right. Judaism is a religion and criticizing Israel, be it for war crimes, her racist, apartheid system of control, the torture and imprisonment of children, the bulldozing of homes which is happening right this second to accommodate the ever expanding racial colonies, or simply for her general treatment of the indigenous people on a daily basis, simply is not.

Trump is so owned and it is not by the Russians. Think of the implications here.

Trump administration adopts new definition of anti-Semitism in schools

Critics worry the move will stifle free speech on campus.

Yes, Israel has no right to exist and Israelis are all war criminals.
Nothing personal against the Jews. We know.
@GOATER GTFIH!

@GOATER GTFIH!
This has nothing to do with Israel's right to exist or Jews for that matter. This is far more simple. This is about criminalizing political speech.

Think what that means for American values.

@GOATER GTFIH!
This has nothing to do with Israel's right to exist or Jews for that matter. This is far more simple. This is about criminalizing political speech.

Think what that means for American values.

This pussy got mad because I exposed the fact that he likes spreading the lie of his great grandmother getting Fucked by a black guy because he thinks that adds credibility to his shit opinions.

Since when does an administration decide what gets taught in schools? What is this, the USSR? Or Nazi Germany? What the fuck....

END the department of education. It educates no one. It didn't exist until a few decades ago.

Make all schools local again. Make them accountable to the parents who pay for the schools, not the government. What a joke.

This pussy got mad because I exposed the fact that he likes spreading the lie of his great grandmother getting Fucked by a black guy because he thinks that adds credibility to his shit opinions.

*Raped. She was raped. Listen and believe, douchebag.

*Raped. She was raped. Listen and believe, douchebag.
Nah you're great grandmother was seduced by the BBC....then she got ashamed because she acted like a whore...then she claimed rape.

Unsurprising coming from this administration. Also, we're nearing the endgame for a Palestinian State. Making BDS illegal, and delegitimizing speech against Israel makes sense at this stage from Israel's perspective.

Tragic, and really an indictment of human nature. Look at what has become of the oppressed. They are now the oppressor, and nothing was learned.

Palestinians should just go to their real homeland. Any other sunni Arab islam country. Jordan or saudi arabia. Palestinians are one of the most radicalized muslim populations on earth.

Jews are still oppressed. A jew or Israel is killed all over muslim shitholes. Half arab countries dont even recognize israel and have governments overtly hostile to them. Arab politicians in Israel in Israeli parliament act like 5th column and spew hatred regularly against the jew majority in the only jew country on earth.
Unreal, an American source chimes in with sanity.

These laws not only conflate criticism of Israeli policies with discrimination against Jewish Americans, they also conflate Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories with Israel itself. The "Anti-Boycott Act" would apply uniformly to Israel and to "Israeli-controlled territories," laying out criminal financial penalties for those who engage in boycotting Israel or its settlements in occupied territories.

Such measures, whether at the state or national level, are plainly unconstitutional and ultimately unenforceable. But they contribute to chilling strong criticism of Israel....

I'm disturbed that campus, state and national authorities are using their power to punish boycott-advocacy as hate-speech, in the process chilling many other valid criticisms of Israel.

People who really care about free speech, on campuses and elsewhere, should be prepared to defend it even for ideas they don't like. There can't be an exception to free speech for strong criticism and even boycotts of Israel.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ech-criticism-israeli-policy-0924-story.html#

Is anyone else fascinated by the fact that they have taught us to care more about genitalia than free political speech?

God bless Trump. Lol owned.

Back