Trump and the central park 5, should he apologize?

Yuuuup i was always alone too in the mornings walking to the bus stop, after walking home, had my own key hahaha. No security, surveillance, cell phones to check in on or just in case. Unlike my kids who got all this and are never alone lol.

Us 80's childs had a little taste of the old days
they didn't even care about you at school
In second grade, I chased this girl in the girls bathroom while playing tag, tagged her as she was entering. She told on me, and I got in trouble and sent to the Principal. I, feeling I did nothing wrong, just simply left school. Like straight up walked out the Principal's office and dipped out.

I walked about 5 miles, towards my grandparents house as I knew my parents were at work, this was in Mira Mesa a suburb of SD. Eventually the school realized I was missing and called people, and my aunt came and swooped me up as she saw me walking, I had been gone a few hours tho

I had to cross a major, 8 lane road, Mira Mesa Blvd. Apparently they asked me how I did that on my own, and I replied 'simple, I waited for an adult and then just followed them across'

That would never happen nowadays, randos would likely stop me and ask me what i'm doing.

I mean he literally tanked an entire major sports franchise (the USFL) ruining mad people's lives

it was the 80s
He has tanked just about everything he has touched, Atlantic City, many, many failed products(Trump U, Trump airlines, Trump steaks, etc), and now he is in the process of tanking America.

He has tanked just about everything he has touched, Atlantic City, many, many failed products(Trump U, Trump airlines, Trump steaks, etc), and now he is in the process of tanking America.
he didn't tank reality TV. In fact he was apparently so good at it, that's what he's referred to as now

as if that isn't highly highly disengenous, like it's all he did. LIke Heidi Montag is the President

You feel bad for child killers and rapist.
Want to babysit the Florida shooter for life no matter the cost .
Rich society you live.
Everywhere else has to eliminate the threat asap.

You cannot make this shit up, also going full retard in the face of @HereticBD who probably is not that far away from you politically but, you know, has never shown the complete lack of reading comprehension, intelligence or effort you are putting on full display here. Beautiful.

Have a like.

he didn't tank reality TV. In fact he was apparently so good at it, that's what he's referred to as now

as if that isn't highly highly disengenous, like it's all he did. LIke Heidi Montag is the President
You found one of the few things Trump has not tanked, he is pretty good at laundering money for criminals as well. Do you think it is good thing to have a reality star-internet troll as president?

The "Central Park Five" were part of a gang of 30 teenagers who would routinely severely beat and rob people in Central Park. They all confessed to being accomplices to the rape, one of them said "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel her tits." Absolutely disgusting behaviour, and who knows how many people they beat up for which they were never brought to justice. None of them are innocent and they each deserve a bullet to the head.

You found one of the few things Trump has not tanked, he is pretty good at laundering money for criminals as well. Do you think it is good thing to have a reality star-internet troll as president?
yes, I do. Not as a goal itself, but I think the long lasting effects will ultimately benefit us

not good inherently, but good b/c hopefully it opens peoples eyes to the clear oligarchic way our system operates under especially in terms of campaign financing and politicians actually voting for their constituency's wants

they didn't even care about you at school
In second grade, I chased this girl in the girls bathroom while playing tag, tagged her as she was entering. She told on me, and I got in trouble and sent to the Principal. I, feeling I did nothing wrong, just simply left school. Like straight up walked out the Principal's office and dipped out.

I walked about 5 miles, towards my grandparents house as I knew my parents were at work, this was in Mira Mesa a suburb of SD. Eventually the school realized I was missing and called people, and my aunt came and swooped me up as she saw me walking, I had been gone a few hours tho

I had to cross a major, 8 lane road, Mira Mesa Blvd. Apparently they asked me how I did that on my own, and I replied 'simple, I waited for an adult and then just followed them across'

That would never happen nowadays, randos would likely stop me and ask me what i'm doing.
ahhh hahahah

I heard the titanic sank
Mothafucka that was a big ship

Hxo8N7S.jpg

You cannot make this shit up, also going full retard in the face of @HereticBD who probably is not that far away from you politically but, you know, has never shown the complete lack of reading comprehension, intelligence or effort you are putting on full display here. Beautiful.

Have a like.

Reading comprehension? You know other users political views.

Jeeze i got to step it up on this mma website.

Make sure I proof read my posts as well.

It's ok to kill people who rape children

I want to know if it was the PCP you smoked for you to try and steer the topic in this direction.

Simple question do you want to preserve evil people who rape children or eliminate them.

I said kill them all and you replied like you were shocked.

The thread is about five people who were released from prison because they were innocent. (And the way Trump responded to their release exoneration and release).

Why are you yelling about child molesters and halal food? Did you somehow miss everything in the thread besides the words "death penalty?"

Trump said he wanted death penalty back I agreed .

Wanted to throw in child rapist because we always get a chuckle out of people that beg to spare their lives.

Please please don't hurt the child rapist , the death penalty is bad

lmao i hope he has.

keep it going baby

<{outtahere}>
Yes, its really making America great, how much fucking lying he does.
What's wrong with America starts with electing a bombastic navel gazer whose self regard is without equal and praising his terrible behavior.

This is our president. If that gets you to the top, what reason does anyone have to act differently?

Being a selfish prick is MAGA so that's what everyone should do and fuck the less fortunate.

So apparently from my research Trump never apologized for the disgusting role he had on almost ruining this kids life's.
http://www.newsweek.com/central-park-five-say-trump-doesnt-even-know-what-it-apologize-805075

"Donald J. Trump rarely apologizes. When it comes to the case of the Central Park Five, he has never even come close.
In 1989, after these black and Latino teenagers from Harlem were accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park, Mr. Trump spent $85,000 placing full-page ads in the four daily papers in New York City, calling for the return of the death penalty."

" Trump has said the men are guilty of attacking jogger Trisha Meili, despite the confession of another suspect, and the fact Salaam and the others fought for more than a decade before their convictions were overturned with the help of DNA evidence in late 2002. "

" Last week, Trump defended White House staffer Rob Porter and speechwriter David Sorensen after the men respectively resigned on Wednesday and Friday."

The hypocrisy of this guy. So whats the rule, I think as potus he should apologize.
He should apologize because that's what a moral person would do but the problem here is that for Trump to apologize he would essentially be admitting that he was wrong and Trump never does that.

And also, while his actions in connection to this case are yet more evidence that he is not a good person, I don't really think its that relevant to his position as POTUS so I don't think there should be serious pressure to get him to apologize. What's important is that in the end the men wrongfully convicted were released from prison and exonerated.

Simple question do you want to preserve evil people who rape children or eliminate them.

I said kill them all and you replied like you were shocked.

I'm shocked you wrote a fucking open mic poem about a random thing that doesn't address the topic in the OP.

Need the death penalty. Good people are going broke taking care of these people for life .

Halal meat for the Muslims
Conjugal visits

Costs a lot

What do you think the Eagles should do with Foles?

Back