Trump and the central park 5, should he apologize?

Lol, even in his apologies he deflects to Bill Clinton. Such a sincere apology that was...

Then again, at least he has the moral courage to utter the words "I apologize", I really thought he was incapable of it.
You never thought he was incapable of it?

{<huh}

Yes, its really making America great, how much fucking lying he does.
What's wrong with America starts with electing a bombastic navel gazer whose self regard is without equal and praising his terrible behavior.

This is our president. If that gets you to the top, what reason does anyone have to act differently?

Being a selfish prick is MAGA so that's what everyone should do and fuck the less fortunate.
Race relations really improved under Obama.

Just saying, nobody is perfect.

Listing shit that he should apologize for would be a pretty long and tedious exercise with no payoff.

The 80s were the wild wild west man. I remember organized fights at my kindergarten in the yard, girls included, where we brawled and fought and I don't remember no recess aid coming in stepping in. You know they knew... still trips me the fuck out no joke lol 1988-1989 were cray
<DontBelieve1>

apologize for what ? those same people admitted to assaulting people .. one of them hitting some guy with a pipe in the back of the head .. even if they were innocent of that particular crime they are still violent criminals .. they should be rotting in prison ...

the bigger question is why are some of you defending these scumbags ? or is this just yet another chance to take a shot at trump because you don't like him ?

It's decades old, an apology wouldn't change anything. If he was genuinely remorseful, he would have done so already. I think empty apologies aren't worth the effort of soliciting

It's decades old, an apology wouldn't change anything. If he was genuinely remorseful, he would have done so already. I think empty apologies aren't worth the effort of soliciting

he doesn't have to apologize for anything ... those 5 don't deserve any apologizes .. they're violent criminals .. those 5 are the ones who need to be apologizing, while sitting in their prison cells

I see people on here defending criminals .. y'all are doing it too in that thread about the women's march animal who's free after torturing and killing some guy .. what's up with that ?

he doesn't have to apologize for anything ... those 5 don't deserve any apologizes .. they're violent criminals .. those 5 are the ones who need to be apologizing, while sitting in their prison cells

I see people on here defending criminals .. y'all are doing it too in that thread about the women's march animal who's free after torturing and killing some guy .. what's up with that ?

So, we should accuse people of crimes they didn't commit because of other crimes they did commit. :confused:

By extension, if I know you're a jay walker, it's then okay to accuse you of embezzling from your boss?

Yeah...

Juice did that shit.

Werent those guys stick up kids?

The "Central Park Five" were part of a gang of 30 teenagers who would routinely severely beat and rob people in Central Park. They all confessed to being accomplices to the rape, one of them said "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel her tits." Absolutely disgusting behaviour, and who knows how many people they beat up for which they were never brought to justice. None of them are innocent and they each deserve a bullet to the head.

How do you explain away the DNA evidence and the confession by the guy who the DNA matched?

Pisses you off doesn't it.

Man I love being me, the slightest of slights just gets them fuming!!

<Oku02>
I'm not mad at all! Wassup Paris? Howcome you like that everyone hates you? Wassup.

I'm not mad at all! Wassup Paris? Howcome you like that everyone hates you? Wassup.
Everyone hates me?

mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg

But... LL Cool Palis doe.

Back