TRUMP - and the politics of being wrong

Also. Am I misreading 2 of the studies when they only conclude in their opinion illegals do not commit more violent crime

When the original Trotsky comment did NOT specify violent crime

I know that I'm surely making errors, but that's mainly because your prison system, to be honest, is shit. However, I cannot be making a large enough error to invalidate my original claim.

Even by discounting all immigration-related offenses, you will still not come up with a number of illegals in federal prison, that is proportionate to the number that they represent in the overall population of the country.

So far, I'm the only person even trying to put any honest effort into evaluating the true number of illegals residing in federal prison, for non-immigrant related offenses. I'm merely trying to do something that @Trotsky criticized for not having been done. As a person who wants to get to the bottom of the truth, I'm now trying to deliver on that front.

If someone can come up with a number that debunks the idea that illegals are being disproportionately represented in federal prison, if not for immigration-related crimes, then I will applaud them for their efforts. But I personally don't really expect anything, other than more people trying to talk around the numbers.

Your error relates to the difference between federal and state and local prisons. Look up the difference in the populations there and the offenses.

Back