Trump Approval Rating Reaches Highest Ever; Equal to Obama's At Same Point in Presidency (Gallup)

So let me get this straight, TS is bragging about a 46% approval rating which means more than half of the population disapproves.
Trump Lickspittles are so desperate for anything to justify their Dear Leader.

What do you have against Trump? What has he done that has negatively impacted you?

Good for him, he's still got a long way to go before his approval rating is strong, but improvement is welcome. I think he came out of the Korea summit looking good, depending on the timing required for current news to impact his poll ratings, he could get another week of gains from that before the whole immigration disaster from the last week pulls him down again.

As the incumbent, he's the definite favorite for 2020, especially if the democrats continue to have trouble defining any kind of agenda outside of pure opposition.

Wait... the Republicans won on pure opposition

What do you have against Trump? What has he done that has negatively impacted you?
I'm curious to hear the answer myself.
For a year and a half straight, it's been a non-stop parade of bitterness, tears and unhinged shrieking. The next 6 years are gonna be rough for them.

Who gives a shit what the lowest common denominator thinks?

Did anyone notice that Trump has been the most historically unliked President of all time and this is his peak.. and Obama peaked at nearly 70%.. and it will just take one afternoon of Twitter-fu by Trump and he'll be back down to his average again?

Too late. He is already back at 41%.

Just a quick update as Trump's disapproval ratings have spiked in the same polls OP cited. I guess he's back below Obama.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livew...l-spikes-amid-criticism-of-family-separations
carolina-fan1.gif

So let me get this straight, TS is bragging about a 46% approval rating which means more than half of the population disapproves.
Trump Lickspittles are so desperate for anything to justify their Dear Leader.

> Obama 47% - omg it's clear people hate this guy!
> Trump 47% - omg he is so amazing, everyone loves him!

<Kpop775>

I'm really hoping this is a strong economy thing, and all Trump's other stuff is more ignored than supported.

Back