Trump building in Panama tied to Russian mafia, international crime: report

Do you have anything to suggest otherwise? Do I just have to connect enough dots? Guilty until innocent right?

Do you think it's just a coincidence?

Why do Russian mobsters keep turning up in Trump properties?

Do you think it's just a coincidence?

Why do Russian mobsters keep turning up in Trump properties?

Russian mobsters being in business with you doesn't prove a crime was comitted. Even mobsters have some legit businesses.

You seem to be implying a lot with little info

Russian mobsters being in business with you doesn't prove a crime was comitted. Even mobsters have some legit businesses.

You seem to be implying a lot with little info

You dodged my question again.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Russian mafia keep turning up at Trump properties?

These Organized crime guys are innocent until proven guilty. They are free to spend their cash anyway they want. And vendors or salesman are free to sell to them and take their money.

These Organized crime guys are innocent until proven guilty. They are free to spend their cash anyway they want. And vendors or salesman are free to sell to them and take their money.

By some reactions in here you would think it was illegal to sell a bottled water to a mobster

Yeah but they’re Russian
Russia homey
And not the Russians the democrats hired
Other Russians

So you agree he's unaware of any criminal element within his businesses?

Being genuinely ignorant, and being willfully so, working through intermediaries as to avoid any sort of culpability, are two wildly different things, and Donald Trump has a long history of the latter.

Being genuinely ignorant, and being willfully so, working through intermediaries as to avoid any sort of culpability, are two wildly different things, and Donald Trump has a long history of the latter.

Being ignorant and willfully ignorant are different sure. You didn't answer my question tho

Russia mafia have links to 6 or more Trump properties.

You're right they're probably just there for the decor.

Russia mafia have links to 6 or more Trump properties.

You're right they're probably just there for the decor.

These Trump properties are residential right? They are probably there for the decor. Again, if they convicted of crime, they are in jail. If they are out and about, they can do what they please as long as they dont break laws. Buying and living in a Trump branded property is not a crime. If Fugitives, then that is another story.

These Trump properties are residential right? They are probably there for the decor. Again, if they convicted of crime, they are in jail. If they are out and about, they can do what they please as long as they dont break laws. Buying and living in a Trump branded property is not a crime.

It is when you use the property to organize international gambling and money laundering operations.

And use the property itself as a money laundering implement.

It is when you use the property to organize international gambling and money laundering operations.

And use the property itself as a money laundering implement.

That is not on Trump unless you prove that is all Trump does. How does Trump know if the money he is paid with is from illicit activities? You can check for criminal background, but if they are out and about, is no crime to do legit business with them. Buying and selling RE is no against law. Gambling as long as it is according to local regs is perfectly legal.

That is not on Trump unless you prove that is all Trump does. How does Trump know if the money he is paid with is from illicit activities? You can check for criminal background, but if they are out and about, is no crime to do legit business with them. Buying and selling RE is no against law. Gambling as long as it is according to local regs is perfectly legal.

Can you explain why the mobster that was busted in 2013 for laundering money and gambling out of Trump Tower and left the country to avoid his sentence appeared in the VIP section of Trump's beauty pageant in Russia after he was charged with crimes?

Can you explain why the mobster that was busted in 2013 for laundering money and gambling out of Trump Tower and left the country to avoid his sentence appeared in the VIP section of Trump's beauty pageant in Russia after he was charged with crimes?

If Trump is hanging out with currently wanted Fugitives, that is another topic altogether. I am speaking about buying RE, living there, using every normal day services, even if you are a supposed bad ass gangster.

I am sure the people that rented out that swank Santa Monica beach front apartment to Whitey Bulger and his GF did not know who he really was. I dont do background checks on all the new friends I make either.

Back