Trump Calls Female Senator "Used" In Provocative Tweet

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ever the consummate gentleman, Trump had this to say about Kirsten Gillibrand (D/ NY) earlier today:

Many are pointing to this tweet an example of the sexual shaming that women in competitive fields are unfairly subjected to.

Has Trump ever referred to a male senator as "USED"? No. And I think we all know the reason why.

And cue the trumpbot defenses in... 3...2...1...

Last edited:
Every the consummate gentleman, Trump had his to say about Kristen Gillibrand (D/ NY) earlier today.

Given the current climate, many are pointing to this tweet as a perfect example of the implicit sexual "shaming" that women in competitive fields are unfairly subjected to.

Has Trump ever referred to a male senator as "USED"? No. And I think we all know the reason why not.

That's tame compared to what Jeb, Rubio and co got.

She's a big girl. She can handle it

Oh for Christ sake

I hate the guy but it has no sexual connotations. It's still a demeaning and childish quote but let's not put a spin on this that isn't there.

Every the consummate gentleman, Trump had his to say about Kristen Gillibrand (D/ NY) earlier today.

Given the current climate, many are pointing to this tweet as a perfect example of the implicit sexual "shaming" that women in competitive fields are unfairly subjected to.

Has Trump ever referred to a male senator as "USED"? No. And I think we all know the reason why not.

The real problem with this tweet is the rest of it, imo. Saying she, "begged" for contributions and, "would do anything for them", is much more damning.

The President of the United States just accused of sitting Senator of begging him for campaign contributions, and offering him sex for money. It's completely insane, and made even more so by the fact that it barely causes an eyebrow raise at this point.

This degradation of our expectations is actually the most dangerous undercurrent in our political environment. Watch Trump's speech in "Florida" from Friday. There is an indisputable fascist creep occurring.

That's tame compared to what Jeb, Rubio and co got.

She's a big girl. She can handle it
Trump said a lot about Jeb and Rubio, true.

Did he ever imply their either were sexually promiscuous in pursuing their political goals, though?

Not that I'm aware of.

I believe he was referring to Gillibrand using the Clintons. This chick had no problem taking money and endorsements from them for twenty years, and then threw Bill under the bus when it was politically convenient.

Trump said a lot about Jeb and Rubio, true.

Did he ever imply their either were sexually promiscuous in pursuing their political goals, though?

Not that I'm aware of.
Obviously not. Get ready for 4-5 pages of shrieking though.

lost it at 'indisputable fascist creep' hahahahahahahahahahah

Italy must call itself lucky it had to deal w/ Mussolini and not the supreme Fascist in chief

'and would do anything for them' has more connotations than 'USED'.

Media will eat it up but this might actually piss off a few Senators to grow some balls and start telling him to stop tweeting.

This kid is perpetually rustled!! LOL!!

As for this idiot Senator... you go against a Alpha like The Donald, you are going against America. This stupid bimbo should learn her place and deal with being used.

#CuckDowager

The real problem with this tweet is the rest of it, imo. Saying she, "begged" for contributions and, "would do anything for them", is much more damning.

The President of the United States just accused of sitting Senator of begging him for campaign contributions, and offering him sex for money. It's completely insane, and made even more so by the fact that it barely causes and eyebrow raise at this point.

This degradation of our expectations is actually the most dangerous undercurrent in our political environment. Watch Trump's speech in "Florida" from Friday. There is an indisputable fascist creep occurring.

That's exactly what I was going to bring up. I'm not even sure what 'USED' is supposed to mean, but 'would do anything for them' leaves nothing to the imagination. Trump basically just said this senator would suck dick for campaign contributions. In no other civilized country could a politician, let alone the most prominent, get away with this, but in Trump's America, it's just another Tuesday.

That's exactly what I was going to bring up. I'm not even sure what 'USED' is supposed to mean, but 'would do anything for them' leaves nothing to the imagination. Trump basically just said this senator would suck dick for campaign contributions. In no other civilized country could a politician, let alone the most prominent, get away with this, but in Trump's America, it's just another Tuesday.
Exactly. Between this, and what I see as a constitutional showdown at the end of the Russia investigation, I don't like the current political/social landscape at all.

Back