Trump Calls Female Senator "Used" In Provocative Tweet

You may be right about volume, but I care far more about tangible impact.

GWB & his cronies did farrrrrr worse to the US with a few lies than Trumps mean tweets could ever do. Trump hasn't come close to lowering that bar.

Keep moving that goalpost though.

While Trump has successfully lowered the bar on sheer volume of lies (this has been proven), he hasn't yet done anything as damaging as illegally invade another country. Yea, talk about moving that goalpost...

He wouldn’t make the same tweet about a man. That’s the point.

Lol. He literally has said the same thing about Romney.

He even said Romney would get on his knees

While Trump has successfully lowered the bar on sheer volume of lies (this has been proven), he hasn't yet done anything as damaging as illegally invade another country. Yea, talk about moving that goalpost...

This is what gets me in trouble with liberals. I KNOW Trump lies a lot! But 90% of it is stupid shit. Meanwhile I think he honestly wants to get out of these endless wars. And I think he's our best and probably ONLY chance to clean up the "Intelligence " agencies

This is what gets me in trouble with liberals. I KNOW Trump lies a lot! But 90% of it is stupid shit. Meanwhile I think he honestly wants to get out of these endless wars. And I think he's our best and probably ONLY chance to clean up the "Intelligence " agencies

He seems pretty intent on starting another one. Time will tell.

"would do anything for them" does not sound like offering sexual favors. Rather, it reads like he is accusing her of quid-pro-quo business dealings.

Any NY politics followers know of any business deal that she helped him clear through?

Whenever Trump tweets something like this I ask myself what is trying to deflect from ....

Yawn.

This guy just made up an entire point just to try and prove another point that he made up.
but he's right...you praise women for achieving such high positions...then come to their rescue over a Trump tweet...we're talking about Trump tweet man....Trump tweet.

This kid is perpetually rustled!! LOL!!

As for this idiot Senator... you go against a Alpha like The Donald, you are going against America. This stupid bimbo should learn her place and deal with being used.

@irish_thug likes this post

LOL

The 19 women assaulted by Trump... that's his ticket to ride. He can resign his office to spare his family. Thanks to the Clinton Impeachment charade, the standards are set and Mr. Trump can be investigated most aggressively.

Clinton v. Jones, 520 U.S. 681 (1997)[1], was a landmark United States Supreme Court case establishing that a sitting President of the United States has no immunity from civil law litigation against him or her, for acts done before taking office and unrelated to the office. wikipedia

Or he will die in jail from the Russian investigation.

In the mean time, he's making America great again. Build that wall. Jail Hillary. Deport all the potato pickers. And the Russian collusion....this shit doesn't happen by itself...it takes planning to sabotage an election with Russia and cover it up. In the meantime it's Executive Order Heaven to overturn as much of the Anti-Colonialist Kenyan predecessor 's legacy as possible.

Fake news....Birther.....there's a connection.

Ever the consummate gentleman, Trump had his to say about Kirsten Gillibrand (D/ NY) earlier today:

Given the current climate, many are pointing to this tweet as a perfect example of the implicit sexual "shaming" that women in competitive fields are unfairly subjected to.

Has Trump ever referred to a male senator as "USED"? No. And I think we all know the reason why.

And cue the trumpbot defenses in... 3...2...1...

Not that it really matters cause Trump gonna Trump, but I read that tweet as saying Gillibrand used the Clintons.

Just my take.

Yeah and the rest of your crew likes every single shit post you guys do. You going to be ok?

Well at least you know your post was shit, so there is that, I’ll leave it to Irish to grasp the rest of the point.

He wouldn’t make the same tweet about a man. That’s the point.

He wouldn't?

Screenshot_2017_10_08_11.03.34.png

There are literally a million tweets where he says the same shit.

Last edited:
Back