Mindy McGillivray
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Cassandra Searles
Temple Taggart McDowell
Jill Harth
Ivana Trump

How many accusers does she have?

That's exactly what I was going to bring up. I'm not even sure what 'USED' is supposed to mean, but 'would do anything for them' leaves nothing to the imagination. Trump basically just said this senator would suck dick for campaign contributions. In no other civilized country could a politician, let alone the most prominent, get away with this, but in Trump's America, it's just another Tuesday.

Trump is spearheading the degradation of our entire political and social culture. The weeds and degenerates all coming out of the woodwork seeing themselves in Trump. I am fucking disgusted by this president and anyone who can support him.

This matters more than pics.

Trump accusers:

Ninni Laaksonen
Jessica Drake
Karena Virginia
Cathy Heller
Summer Zervos
Kristin Anderson
Jessica Leeds
Rachel Crooks
Mindy McGillivray
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Cassandra Searles
Temple Taggart McDowell
Jill Harth
Ivana Trump

How many accusers does she have?

Maybe you should try harder...

Trump is spearheading the degradation of our entire political and social culture. The weeds and degenerates all coming out of the woodwork seeing themselves in Trump. I am fucking disgusted by this president and anyone who can support him.

indeed he is. draining the DC swamp, one corporate shitlib at a time.

but he's right...you praise women for achieving such high positions...then come to their rescue over a Trump tweet...we're talking about Trump tweet man....Trump tweet.

Trump tweet = the archived words of The President of the United States of America.

So, not *just* a tweet, at least.

indeed he is. draining the DC swamp, one corporate shitlib at a time.
Draining the swamp .. pfft. His cabinet is full of the biggest, richest, swamp know-nothing idiots politics has ever seen. His new tax plan is corporate welfare at the highest degree. He cant even hire "the best people" who can last 6 months in their position, state department is a wreck. The guy is a looney toon con man who knows nothing but mean girl tweeting.

Most of his best people who were to replace the DC swamp will be behind bars. Trump himself is the biggest liar in political history and cons the rubes into thinking he tells the truth and everything else is fake, its actually amazing.

Last edited:
Sounds like this hussy sexually harassed Trump. She should resign.

you are quite delusional. did you take your anti psychotic meds today?
Delusional? hahah
Please explain how Trump is draining any swamp and not making a worse one.
Mexico is going to pay... that was a good one.
Flynn "lock her up" ...how did that go Mikey?
Cheaper healthcare and everyone would be covered....oh really?

Maybe you can remember some of his other rally hits that were just nonsense.

Gorka, Price, Flynn, Bannon is the only swamp he has rid of so far and he hired them.

USA Today editorial board doesn't usually do these kinds of articles.

A president who'd all but call a senator a whore is unfit to clean toilets in Obama's presidential library or to shine George W. Bush's shoes: Our view

With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office. Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Tuesday dismissed the president's smear as a misunderstanding because he used similar language about men. Of course, words used about men and women are different. When candidate Trump said a journalist was bleeding from her "wherever," he didn't mean her nose.

And as is the case with all of Trump's digital provocations, the president's words were deliberate. He pours the gasoline of sexist language and lights the match gleefully knowing how it will burst into flame in a country reeling from the #MeToo moment....

There is already a thread for this dumbass

Also did you just copy paste some shitty article without anything to offer?

I have read the tweet, and I don't think it said what the author is saying.

I wouldn't say that, if I didn't actually believe it, as I have no problem with calling politicians whores. They are worse than whores. Whores sell sex, politicians are selling out their country.

Stop the incessant white-knighting. Trump didn't treat her any different from how he has treated everyone else.

The double standards between men and women are absurd. Women are not delicate beings, they can give and take verbal punishment as well as anybody.

Chivalry died alongside male chauvinism.

There is already a thread for this dumbass

Also did you just copy paste some shitty article without anything to offer?
I see you offered lots as usual. Didn't notice another thread showing this article, point me there.

How do Trump boots taste?

Stop the incessant white-knighting. Trump didn't treat her any different from how he has treated everyone else.

The double standards between men and women are absurd. Women are not delicate beings, they can give and take verbal punishment as well as anybody.

Chivalry died alongside male chauvinism.
I never seem him tweet about a man hinting at sexual favours for money. Do you know something we dont?

I never seem him tweet about a man hinting at sexual favours for money. Do you know something we dont?

He made no reference whatsoever to her giving sexual favours. If that's what your own pervy mind comes up with, then that's your problem, not his.

He's blasting a two-faced politician about begging him for favours (no, not sexual favours, but money in exchange for her support), then turning their back on him. Like he has done a million times.

Did it for Cruz, McCain, Romney, along with various male journalists. Using the same terminology, as well. His tweets are basically a rehash of his old ones. "Flunky", "lightweight, "came to my office", "would do anything", "begged for campaign contributions", those are his go-to catch-phrases when slamming political enemies that have previously accepted his donations.

Hell, you can just search his previous tweets with those key words, and you'll come up with a bunch:

http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com

Total nothing-burger as usual from the dishonest media.

Last edited:
"USA Today editorial board doesn't usually do these kinds of articles."

Lol I always like these newspapers/blogs while attacking Trump always state things like this is a "unprecedented, extraordinary, remarkable, exceptional, unparalleled"

I think the equivalent on Sherdog is
" I'm a die hard Nate Diaz fan but no way he beats McGregor"

So dishonest in trying to hype some of the garbage they are portraying

edit: to add people pray and beg on their knees not sure why it's always looked at sexually, but people see what they want.

Back