Trump crying about Stephen Curry... lol

I don't get it, why isn't Steph Curry being a crybaby?

Lol, good. Steph curry will now find himself in shit territory where he ain't dark enough to be a brotha, but ain't white enough for the white people. Wise decision, stephen.

Steph Curry is culturally appropriating white culture (basketball). He is a despicable racist.

Some lighter skinned blacks like Curry and Kaepernick seem like they are trying to prove their "blackness"

Trump is not crying. Trump is simply going on the offensive against his political enemies. The left doesn't like that, so they label it as "crying."

He is not thin-skinned...

He is NO-SKINNED.

...and how you find that SO appealing is beyond me.

It's all very...disgusting and pathetic.

He is not thin-skinned...

He is NO-SKINNED.

...and how you find that SO appealing is beyond me.

It's all very...disgusting and pathetic.
I think he's got thick skin. Nothing fazes Trump. You guys just don't like his aggressiveness at attacking his political enemies.

It's cool for black people to take shots at Trump. It's sorta the black thing right now. And the black Trump supporters are more quiet.
Racist like you will always defend this guy. I cant believe you claim to be Christian and conservative and love this guy. Just be honest and admit what you are

Racist like you will always defend this guy. I cant believe you claim to be Christian and conservative and love this guy. Just be honest and admit what you are
Why do you say that I'm a racist?

Back