Trump crying about Stephen Curry... lol

You can't penalize/punish someone for exercising their constitutional right to a peaceful protest.

Depending on the circumstances, you certainly can. Especially if it is interfering with your employers' business.

Not saying that is what the NFL players are doing(although it could be argued), but this idea that your right to "peacefully protest" at any time, anywhere, is protected by the constitution is ridiculous. Try telling your boss you're not going to be working for the first two hours of the day, to sit cross-legged on the ground to peacefully protest the wage gap between men and women(or some other Liberal flavor of the month bullshit). See what happens.

you know, it's shit like this that distracts the masses, and allows the country to continue to go down the shitter. congrats everyone.

you know, it's shit like this that distracts the masses, and allows the country to continue to go down the shitter. congrats everyone.
No... electing a retarded demagogue to office is what's damaging the country. Nothing wrong with a national debate on this issue

No... electing a retarded demagogue to office is what's damaging the country. Nothing wrong with a national debate on this issue

honestly, no matter who would have been elected, the country would not be different at all to what it is today. i'm talking more on a broad-level, not about who is president, or who the actors here are. people are complaining because a sports team was refused invitation to the white house. how does that affect anyone's daily life? it doesn't. yet healthcare, as an example, is a massive problem in the u.s., and it gets overtaken by this bullshit. so i just can't agree with your point of view.

honestly, no matter who would have been elected, the country would not be different at all to what it is today. i'm talking more on a broad-level, not about who is president, or who the actors here are. people are complaining because a sports team was refused invitation to the white house. how does that affect anyone's daily life? it doesn't. yet healthcare, as an example, is a massive problem in the u.s., and it gets overtaken by this bullshit. so i just can't agree with your point of view.
And I can't disagree with what you've said here.
*bows*

I dunno what you guys are talking about, the country is doing great. It's our culture that is fucked

Which injustices? Can you be specific on which laws / government agencies discriminate against blacks and other minorities and the manner in which they do it?

I mean I know they discriminate against Asians when it comes to education and higher education in favor of Blacks but do you have any #BLM type grievances with specifics?

Edit: I must have asked this question 3 or 4 times in various threads and no sherdogger has even attempted to provide a coherent response.

I'll say this again.
Black/Poor people have been screaming for decades that these injustices occur. But were shouted down with "The Justice system would NEVER do that!" But now with the advent of the cell phone, you get video evidence in near real-time. Now we're hearing "Well maybe this stuff happens."

That's what it's about, the injustice of the justice system.

Last edited:
Depending on the circumstances, you certainly can. Especially if it is interfering with your employers' business.

Not saying that is what the NFL players are doing(although it could be argued), but this idea that your right to "peacefully protest" at any time, anywhere, is protected by the constitution is ridiculous. Try telling your boss you're not going to be working for the first two hours of the day, to sit cross-legged on the ground to peacefully protest the wage gap between men and women(or some other Liberal flavor of the month bullshit). See what happens.

First off, I'm retired...

From the Military.

Secondly, they're not doing what you described. It's not like Aaron Rodgers is calling a timeout right before a play in the middle of the 3rd quarter and taking a knee in protest.

I'll say this again.
Black/Poor people have been screaming for decades that these injustices occur. But were shouted down with "The Justice system would NEVER do that!" But now with the advent of the cell phone, you get video evidence in near real-time. Now we're hearing "Well maybe this stuff happens."

That's what it's about, the injustice of the justice system.

Who said police injustices don't occur? He asked you... "which laws / government agencies discriminate against blacks and other minorities and the manner in which they do it?"

You showed individual cops fucking up.

First off, I'm retired...

From the Military.

Uhh, good for you?

Secondly, they're not doing what you described. It's not like Aaron Rodgers is calling a timeout right before a play in the middle of the 3rd quarter and taking a knee in protest.

Yeah, I said it's a bit of a grey area. While they're not interrupting the game, an argument could be made that they are damaging the NFL.

Regardless, my whole point is that there is a time and place for protest, and it's not a protected freedom under any and all circumstances, like some try to argue. It's certainly not free from potential consequences from an employer. The "freedom" just means that you won't be arrested for it.

Who said police injustices don't occur? He asked you... "which laws / government agencies discriminate against blacks and other minorities and the manner in which they do it?"

You showed individual cops fucking up.

Ok, how about an entire police department?

This shows an entire arm of the justice system (The Police) that has a quota for arresting minorities/poor.

But it's just one department, right?

Nope.

For example ONE ex-cop targeted and raped Black women. Why? He knew they were less inclined to incur the wrath of the Police force. Because? Who's going to believe them anyway?

Last edited:
Uhh, good for you?

Yeah, I said it's a bit of a grey area. While they're not interrupting the game, an argument could be made that they are damaging the NFL.

Regardless, my whole point is that there is a time and place for protest, and it's not a protected freedom under any and all circumstances, like some try to argue. It's certainly not free from potential consequences from an employer. The "freedom" just means that you won't be arrested for it.

You're welcome.

If they're not breaking the law and they're not interfering with their job, then there's nothing wrong. There's no there, there.

Ok, how about an entire police department?

This shows an entire arm of the justice system (The Police) that has a quota for arresting minorities/poor.

But it's just one department, right?

Nope.

For example ONE ex-cop targeted and raped Black women. Why? He knew they were less inclined to incur the wrath of the Police force. Because? Who's going to believe them anyway?

That is corruption at it's finest not institutional. What happens when its proven a quota exists based on race?

That is corruption at it's finest not institutional. What happens when its proven a quota exists based on race?

It's not corruption when your Commanding Officer says "Target Group X, because they're a person of color/poor."

Come on man.

Just because they were around before them doesn't mean they evolved from them.

Let's be real here. You believe a fish in the ocean became an amphibian, then became a land reptile, then became an animal, then went back into the ocean as a warm blooded whale?

You have clearly shown, at this point, to not be open to actually interfacing with the evidence provided in any meaningful matter. For the better part of a week you have had so much information at your disposal. You claim to have read some of it, which I find pathetic, considering you dont seem to have comprehended any of it.

At every turn you have presented wild, baseless strawmen, while refusing the obvious explanations of why animals evolved. You have ignored the genetics, geology and fossil data, without providing any information of your own, save Answers from Genesis.

The last paragraph in this post of yours shows you have no idea what you are talking about, and have no want to do so.

Land reptiles did not come from fish, there's your first catastrophic mistake. Largely discrepant populations that had previously arisen from the water, then evolved land reptile characteristics. Some of these populations ended up developing adaptive advantages based upon their environments that precipitated them going back into the water to eat fish. Some species of reptiles stayed on land all along, some went into the water. Both groups, both land and sea reptiles, evolved into Therapsids and synapsids in hugely discrepant ways.

You present a strawman, I explain why, based upon the evidence, you are wrong, then you simply move on to some other baseless claim.

You have clearly shown, at this point, to not be open to actually interfacing with the evidence provided in any meaningful matter. For the better part of a week you have had so much information at your disposal. You claim to have read some of it, which I find pathetic, considering you dont seem to have comprehended any of it.

At every turn you have presented wild, baseless strawmen, while refusing the obvious explanations of why animals evolved. You have ignored the genetics, geology and fossil data, without providing any information of your own, save Answers from Genesis.

The last paragraph in this post of yours shows you have no idea what you are talking about, and have no want to do so.

Land reptiles did not come from fish, there's your first catastrophic mistake. Largely discrepant populations that had previously arisen from the water, then evolved land reptile characteristics. Some of these populations ended up developing adaptive advantages based upon their environments that precipitated them going back into the water to eat fish. Some species of reptiles stayed on land all along, some went into the water. Both groups, both land and sea reptiles, evolved into Therapsids and synapsids in hugely discrepant ways.

You present a strawman, I explain why, based upon the evidence, you are wrong, then you simply move on to some other baseless claim.

Aw bud, you're flailing. How did land reptiles not come from fish? Where exactly do you think land mammals came from? You told me they evolved from reptiles. Reptiles evolved from amphibians, and amphibeans evolved from fish. Are you telling me you don't believe in evolution??

Aw bud, you're flailing. How did land reptiles not come from fish? Where exactly do you think land mammals came from? You told me they evolved from reptiles. Reptiles evolved from amphibians, and amphibeans evolved from fish. Are you telling me you don't believe in evolution??

I'm the one on the side with all the evidence, and I'm flailing. Right.

Reptiles in water evolved land mammals and sea mammals, alongside other sea reptiles and sea mammals. Land reptiles, in hugely discrepant environments, evolved land mammals and reptiles, and some evolved within their environments to go into the water as well.

Amphibians did indeed evolve from fish, but this was nowhere near the time of reptile to mammalian evolution. It was far before, about 70 million years before reptiles became distinct.

Fuck, Kent Hovind would be embarassed by you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back