Trump: Dems 'forced' family separation law on the nation

Aww he's just using the same defense that has been getting used since kids were too stupid to not stand in front of Lawn Darts. Or the guy that robbed a gas station with Megatron...or the dumb bitch that didnt know McDonalds coffee was hot....

He was given the tools, why not point to who made it?

Cause fuck addressing the parents that knew who our president was and still chose to roll up any damn way, right?

"Yah und I vould like to thank my zponzors, Pirelli, Mercedeeeeeeeeeeez, und Liverty Vorks. Danke."

Yeah I dont see a damn difference.

The hypocrisy here is insane.

He doesn't give two shits about separating children form their families at a border. The Israelis are sniping families who are hundreds of yards from the border right now. Nikki Haley is embarrassing this nation in front of the world at the UN by going against a simple request to protect these children and families from being shot for crying out loud.

What the fuck are we supposed to do here. It's not like they are peacefully protesting on their own land. These people are flooding our country illegally. They are not even trying to claim that they wish to return to their homes.

Everyone knows that alphas blame everyone else.

As Jocko Willink once wrote:

There are no bad teams, only bad Obamas.

..or the dumb bitch that didnt know McDonalds coffee was hot....

I hate when I see someone repeat this. I beg you to watch this documentary below, and see if you ever repeat this again.

I'm not saying you are wrong in general. I am saying that the coffee story, and spin it was presented with, was pure and utter Orwellian propaganda.

Same shit happened under previous administrations, the media just didn't report it with the same kind of attention and angle.

Blame the ones breaking the law knowingly.

I hate when I see someone repeat this. I beg you to watch this documentary below, and see if you ever repeat this again.

I'm not saying you are wrong in general. I am saying that the coffee story, and spin it was presented with, was pure and utter Orwellian propaganda.

Man... I couldnt watch the documentary you posted but I did watch this

And she said she stuck that styrofoam cup filled with a hot beverage in between her knees and took the lid off.

Man... I couldnt watch the documentary you posted but I did watch this

And she said she stuck that styrofoam cup filled with a hot beverage in between her knees and took the lid off.

I don't think people really understand that she got 3rd degree burns, on 6% of her body, and had skin grafts.

If the MSM would have ran the pictures of the burns, I think people would have been calling for criminal action against McDonalds.

Obvious bleeding heart Liberal tactic is obvious.

Yes, criminals will be separated from their children. Is normal.

I don't think people really understand that she got 3rd degree burns, on 6% of her body, and had skin grafts.

If the MSM would have ran the pictures of the burns, I think people would have been calling for criminal action against McDonalds.

Yeah, I saw that doc, and while I think some degree of personal responsibility is at fault, it was also found out that McDonalds was pretty much serving lava in a cup, and had to change their standards accordingly.

Yea i cant argue that point... I tried to dance around it. But naaaww...

Yea i cant argue that point... I tried to dance around it. But naaaww...

And to your original point, they had to put a disclaimer in RV's 20 years ago, that cruise control was not a auto-pilot, because some idiot, got up from the wheel and walked away after putting it on cruise control, and the manufacturer got sued.

Your original point can be valid, I wish people would replace the coffee example with that.

Cause fuck addressing the parents that knew who our president was and still chose to roll up any damn way, right?

I get that, but if you had a family and lived in El Salvador what would you do?

At least own your hideous policy.

Obvious bleeding heart Liberal tactic is obvious.

Yes, criminals will be separated from their children. Is normal.
then the administration should own it, quit using the "well the Democrats created this law and there's nothing we can do about it until they step up to the plate and correct it" That's some of the weakest shit, if it's your policy than just say "this is our policy, we feel it's the best way to deter people from coming here illegally" yeah, they would still catch shit about it, but at least they could avoid the embarrassment of looking like complete hypocritical pussys.

then the administration should own it, quit using the "well the Democrats created this law and there's nothing we can do about it until they step up to the plate and correct it" That's some of the weakest shit, if it's your policy than just say "this is our policy, we feel it's the best way to deter people from coming here illegally" yeah, they would still catch shit about it, but at least they could avoid the embarrassment of looking like complete hypocritical pussys.

Did Democrats put the policy in place though? Serious question.

I get that, but if you had a family and lived in El Salvador what would you do?
They’re still to blame even if we completely empathize with their situation. I 100% empathize with illegal immigrants but that is a risk they take.

The real issue here is that we let people come in for years with impunity and now people are willing to risk everything because they have the idea that once they get here, they’re home free, which was true until recently.

I saw a video recently on Mexico’s southern border and how it isn’t working and all it does is force immigrants to take riskier routes... they wouldn’t take such huge risks if they knew the payoff wasn’t great. They can be deported by Mexico 100 times but all it takes is 1 successful crossing into America to live a better life.

Did Democrats put the policy in place though? Serious question.
The policy the administration is blaming this on was for unaccompanied children, underaged people that came across the border without family members. It wasn't for taking kids away from their parents when they hit the border. One of the arguments the administration has tried to use as an excuse is "how do we know these are their kids?", when in some cases these are women breastfeeding babies.

The serious overpopulation of these centers is a recent event, like as recent as the past few months. Also, from a demographic the "kids" that this was originally intended to detain was in the age range of pre-teen to mid-teenage kids, you have kids as young as four in facilities with kids as old as 17 and in some cases adults in their 20's that are trying to pass as kids(these individuals are being processed out to the adult facilities as soon as they are discovered). The sad fact is that this great range in age is going to create a predation problem with older kids taking advantage of the younger, add to that the fact that some of the kids will act out violently as a response to being taken from their parents, which in a situation from what I've been told of one adult per eight kid will be almost impossible to control or prevent. Add to it the fact the kids are kept inside for up to 22 hours a day with a two hour "yard time", you might as well keep the kids in the same detention centers with their parents because it isn't a kinder gentler system for the kids.

If this was just for kids of people that are coming in illegally I'd have less a problem with it, but you also have this happening to people that are trying to apply for asylum legally. Also some of the tactics for removing the kids are pretty bad, just be straight up and tell the people "under current policy children and adults are not kept in the same facility, your child will be housed at the "so and so" facility, here is the number to contact and this is your child's case number" seems a lot more humane than "hey, we need to take your kid in the other room for a minute for some vaccinations" then the parent finds out hours later when the ask where their kid is, without knowledge of where the kid is.

Back