Trump: Dems 'forced' family separation law on the nation

So many people really do think exactly how the media tells them to think.

Df8vslwVMAADYqn.jpg

"Spearheading this enforcement?" These are our laws. They should be enforced. Democrats are the ones advertising our country as a haven.
Republicans control both House and Senate. They can put forth an immigration bill without Dems.

Enforcing the laws doesn't mean separating families that seek Asylum, which isn't breaking the law

What a POS. Your administration is the one currently spear heading this enforcement. Don't blame it on Democrats.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ms-forced-family-separation-law-on-the-nation

He is right though. The Democrats are mostly to blame for it. When the Trump Administration started the deportations they were concentrating on the ones currently in prison for violent crimes. The Democrats responded by refusing to cooperate by sneaking them out the back of courthouses or having the charges changed to less severe ones so they can be released earlier. And declaring their cities and states sanctuaries. If they head been willing to cooperate with him by helping the violent ones out of the Country he may have let the illegals that have stayed under the radar stay.

Regardless of your political leanings and feeling for Trump every American should be outraged over the Democrats protection of violent Illegals. When assholes like Schumer and Pelosi are defending MS-13 the most brutal and violent gang in the Country says it all about the party.

He has a point. I don't support this remotely, but he has a point.

Democrats bitched about obstructionism for 8 years. Now they're the ones doing it. Don't be surprised when the Exec plays hardball with the limit set of tools at his disposal.

You can make compromises, or get run over. Both are political strategies. The Democrats aren't innocent, here. They wanted this, too.

Democrats bitched about obstructionism for 8 years. Now they're the ones doing it. Don't be surprised when the Exec plays hardball with the limit set of tools at his disposal.

You can make compromises, or get run over. Both are political strategies. The Democrats aren't innocent, here. They wanted this, too.

Something Trump did unilaterally is the fault of the democrats. And apparently escalating to progressively worse things in the name of "compromise" (see: coercion) is just politics.

You don't agree with it, but you excuse it totally. Man, you're really banging em out.

Republicans control both House and Senate. They can put forth an immigration bill without Dems.

Enforcing the laws doesn't mean separating families that seek Asylum, which isn't breaking the law
There has been one offer to Dreamers that was shot down by the left. A good one too. Lets see what they do with these offers coming up next.

either way, its not the right who is encouraging people to storm our borders to join their "sanctuary cities." People are getting killed because of these policies.

Nothing about this is true. Trump himself held an immigration meeting and said whatever bill the senate agreed on he would support but once they did he opposed it. Then later on when the senate voted on 4 bills they backed the most conservative one. One that would not pass. One that got the least amount of votes and campaigned against the others.

I'd agree with you completely except in this case Trump has been reading a false narrative, look at the post above yours for proof. Now it's a matter that Schumer and Pelosi are defending MS 13 and protecting criminals. Trump is quoting a Democrat legislation that was put in place to stop kids that aren't accompanied by their parents or legal guardians from being exploited.

There was a case over the weekend where there was one kid that was about 11 or 12 that got separated from his cousins, he ended up joining a group of two adult women (early to mid 20's) and their three kids. That 11 or 12 year old should be taken to a specific facility but the other three kids should not, they should be at the same facility as their mothers.

One of the strangest thing about the people that are defending this action act as though crossing the border is a felony, it's a misdemeanour. In what other situation do you see children taken from their parents for a misdemeanour?

I'd agree with you completely except in this case Trump has been reading a false narrative, look at the post above yours for proof. Now it's a matter that Schumer and Pelosi are defending MS 13 and protecting criminals. Trump is quoting a Democrat legislation that was put in place to stop kids that aren't accompanied by their parents or legal guardians from being exploited.

There was a case over the weekend where there was one kid that was about 11 or 12 that got separated from his cousins, he ended up joining a group of two adult women (early to mid 20's) and their three kids. That 11 or 12 year old should be taken to a specific facility but the other three kids should not, they should be at the same facility as their mothers.

One of the strangest thing about the people that are defending this action act as though crossing the border is a felony, it's a misdemeanour. In what other situation do you see children taken from their parents for a misdemeanour?

Are you saying people aren't arrested for misdemeanors in other situations?

In what other country can someone be apprehended crossing the border illegally, then get released into the interior of the country within three weeks to await a court date that won't arrive for three years?

Unaccompanied alien children and entire families have been pouring across the southern border in recent years. End 'catch and release' and I guarantee you those numbers fall by at least 25%. People respond to incentives.

Edit: Also @MuyThaiTom above makes a great point. If you're a kid being raised by a single mother who also happens to be a prostitute, you're going to be separated from your mother when she goes to jail for prostitution and disorderly conduct. If you think that illegal border crossing shouldn't be a misdemeanor, then you should call for specific legislation to eliminate it as a criminal offense. To complain about the executive branch enforcing federal law is just not reasonable.

Last edited:
I bet democrats will propose building a wall to protect these families from ice.

What? How is nationalism dangerous?
What is barbaric about not wanting a culture that hates you in your country?

SMH if you don't know why nationalism is dangerous. Grow up man lol.

Something Trump did unilaterally is the fault of the democrats. And apparently escalating to progressively worse things in the name of "compromise" (see: coercion) is just politics.

You don't agree with it, but you excuse it totally. Man, you're really banging em out.
If the Democrats aren't willing to make a more significant overture towards a meaningful compromise on DACA, the Wall, or other priorities of the elected President's agenda, the leader of the GOP, which also enjoys widespread federal control, then the President can (and can be expected to) take matters into his own hands. I didn't cry tears for the Republicans who bemoaned Obama's unilateral circumvention of Congress even when I didn't think it appropriate (such as in root matters of the Bundy protests); play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You didn't shed a tear of sympathy for what they wrought by virtue of their intransigence, either. That's because it was Republicans, then, and that's the difference between you and me.

I'm not stunted by partisan blinders. Here. There. In both cases I can see beyond any immediate symptom to the source of the breakdown resulting in the most recent outbreak.

Serious question: Has the President ever taken personal responsibility for any error, mistake, negative outcome or perception of his own or his administrations actions at any point?

If not it really feels like the party of 'personal responsibility' has lost its way.
To my knowledge, and this goes back FORTY YEARS, no. He never has. He's had lawyers fix things all his life.

In what other country can someone be apprehended crossing the border illegally, then get released into the interior of the country within three weeks to await a court date that won't arrive for three years?

Unaccompanied alien children and entire families have been pouring across the southern border in recent years. End 'catch and release' and I guarantee you those numbers fall by at least 25%. People respond to incentives.

Edit: Also @MuyThaiTom above makes a great point. If you're a kid being raised by a single mother who also happens to be a prostitute, you're going to be separated from your mother when she goes to jail for prostitution and disorderly conduct.

Most kids go to a relative if mother or father is arrested. I'm a social worker and if the child wasn't removed from the home because of abuse or safety hazards, we transport children to relatives and even friends by parents request.

Other poster example was terrible.

Last edited:
you voted for this and probably will again in 2020

F.U. I did not vote for this, you turdburglar. <3>

I voted so as to avoid having Hillary as Prez.

I also appreciated Trump's hard-line stance as far as vetting goes when it comes to muslims trying to get into the states(I do not want us to turn into the UK or Canada with their "open borders". You saw how well THAT worked out for them).

I do NOT appreciate, condone, nor support the separating of families.

Never have.

Never will.

Nothing about this is true. Trump himself held an immigration meeting and said whatever bill the senate agreed on he would support but once they did he opposed it. Then later on when the senate voted on 4 bills they backed the most conservative one. One that would not pass. One that got the least amount of votes and campaigned against the others.
At the same time this was happening "sanctuary cities" around the nation were resisting Trump's attempts to enforce laws that are ALREADY ON THE BOOKS.

It's difficult to sympathize with any liberal outrage, at this point, while they openly flout our own American rule of law. At least Trump waits and watches while circuit court after court shits on his poorly written proposals until he rewrites them, then waits again while they get shit on moving up to the Supreme Court that will actually ratify them.

Democrats are playing a dangerous game, here.

The borders are already wide open, and people have zero incentive to come to our country legally. So people are already coming in unvetted.

So then you're okay with a wall being built where possible?

Back