Trump: Dems 'forced' family separation law on the nation

Asylum seekers are not breaking any laws. But don't let that get in the way of a good shit posting.....
They all aren’t aslyum seekers, just because they cross the border illegally doesn’t qualify them to be an asylum seeker.

They all aren’t aslyum seekers, just because they cross the border illegally doesn’t qualify them to be an asylum seeker.

Well then you just found out more than what was in your silly little post. Feel free to edit. You are welcome.

Well then you just found out more than what was in your silly little post. Feel free to edit. You are welcome.
Fake GNN News !! We can play that game , some criminals USA citizens get arrested and are separated from their kids end up being innocent of all crimes so what’s then ? Line that up with your peaceful asylum seekers.

Fake GNN News !! We can play that game , some criminals USA citizens get arrested and are separated from their kids end up being innocent of all crimes so what’s then ? Line that up with your peaceful asylum seekers.

None of these asylum seekers are being charged with a crime, no probable cause, etc., so your post really does not work (and why justify a fuck up with a fuck up?). I appreciate the GNN reference however.

None of these asylum seekers are being charged with a crime, no probable cause, etc., so your post really does not work, I appreciate the GNN reference however.
Well even in my post let’s say they get arrested and never charged it’s a misunderstanding, or the prosecution fell apart. Not everyone qualifies for asylum so what do you consider all these asylum seekers? Are they future American dreamers? Undocumented immigrants? Or illegal aliens, or what ?
I was a fan of GNN I hope you bring it back for next election

Well even in my post let’s say they get arrested and never charged it’s a misunderstanding, or the prosecution fell apart. Not everyone qualifies for asylum so what do you consider all these asylum seekers? Are they future American dreamers? Undocumented immigrants? Or illegal aliens, or what ?
I was a fan of GNN I hope you bring it back for next election

To get arrested you still need legally defined probable cause and even if it’s a mistake, if it’s being abused that wrong does not make another wrong ok. Asylum seekers are just that, even if the get turned down. They are legally seeking asylum.

GNN interview with Shadow Run

GNN: what do you think of the border issues

Shadow: kids seperated from criminal parents = no big deal

GNN: But they are not all criminals, some are legit asylum seekers following the rules.

Shadow: Innocent people go to jail all the time

GNN:????

:)

You mean absolutely no kids? So if I’m driving drunk & I get arrested, I shouldn’t be separated from my child? Or do you just mean illegals crossing the border shouldn’t be arrested because they have kids with them? I’m confused at how you expect parents & children to stay together when the parents are in jail

Mastermind of this fucked up concept can go back to the drawing board and think of a better way. If Trump is serious about locking down our borders, then put some serious resources. Separating children from parents is immoral. These people went through hell to try to get to a better place. If they're not welcome, then turn them back. Put yourself in their shoes and then give it a moment to let everything sink in.

I'm talking as an immigrant, now U.S. citizen. We left our home country after the war. We qualified for immigration to U.S. Now think how we would feel if our family got separated at border. That would bring back memories of horror from war. But they're illegal. I get that, but you have to put yourself in their shoes. Wouldn't you try everything to save your loved ones? Isn't this what most of these folks are doing? Can't we do better?

You mean absolutely no kids? So if I’m driving drunk & I get arrested, I shouldn’t be separated from my child? Or do you just mean illegals crossing the border shouldn’t be arrested because they have kids with them? I’m confused at how you expect parents & children to stay together when the parents are in jail

Mastermind of this fucked up concept can go back to the drawing board and think of a better way. If Trump is serious about locking down our borders, then put some serious resources. Separating children from parents is immoral. These people went through hell to try to get to a better place. If they're not welcome, then turn them back. Put yourself in their shoes and then give it a moment to let everything sink in.

I'm talking as an immigrant, now U.S. citizen. We left our home country after the war. We qualified for immigration to U.S. Now think how we would feel if our family got separated at border. That would bring back memories of horror from war. But they're illegal. I get that, but you have to put yourself in their shoes. Wouldn't you try everything to save your loved ones? Isn't this what most of these folks are doing? Can't we do better?

It's hilarious how the piece of shit who is behind this, Stephen Miller, is actually a descendant of asylum seekers. Deport!

http://www.businessinsider.com/step...dent-of-refugees-2018-6?utm_source=reddit.com

But the 32-year-old immigration hardliner's own family were asylum-seekers. Miller's great grandparents found refuge in the US after escaping anti-Jewish persecution in Antopol, Belarus in 1903, according to Vanity Fair.

While Miller has advocated for limiting legal immigration to individuals who speak English and would "assimilate" easily, his great-grandmother spoke only Yiddish when she arrived in the US.

You can't make this shit up.

<36>

Democrats set this in place. Now Trump will fix it. Will he get any credit from dems, absolutely not.

Yes it sucks. You’re complaining, but offering no solution. Guess what, if we had proper border control like Trump wants, none of this would be happening in the first place.

Democrats set this in place. Now Trump will fix it. Will he get any credit from dems, absolutely not.

Yes it sucks. You’re complaining, but offering no solution. Guess what, if we had proper border control like Trump wants, none of this would be happening in the first place.

Well he can definitely stop separating families right away. That shouldn't even be an option. He's the current leader so he should take responsibility of what's been done now. That's what every good leader does.

If you're going to have some kind of processing plant, then include all members of the family. I mean U.S. did it back in the day with Japanese folks who legally lived here and owned businesses...

Well he can definitely stop separating families right away. That shouldn't even be an option. He's the current leader so he should take responsibility of what's been done now. That's what every good leader does.

If you're going to have some kind of processing plant, then include all members of the family. I mean U.S. did it back in the day with Japanese folks who legally lived here and owned businesses...
More American kids are being separated from their parents when the parents are arrested. Some of them end up in child protective services. Do you agree they too shouldn’t be separated from their parents?

https://apnews.com/amp/dc0c9a5134d14862ba7c7ad9a811160e?__twitter_impression=true

Trump administration officials have been sending babies and other young children forcibly separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border to at least three "tender age" shelters in South Texas, The Associated Press has learned.

Lawyers and medical providers who have visited the Rio Grande Valley shelters described play rooms of crying preschool-age children in crisis. The government also plans to open a fourth shelter to house hundreds of young migrant children in Houston, where city leaders denounced the move Tuesday.

Since the White House announced its zero tolerance policy in early May, more than 2,300 children have been taken from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border, resulting in a new influx of young children requiring government care. The government has faced withering critiques over images of some of the children in cages inside U.S. Border Patrol processing stations.

Decades after the nation's child welfare system ended the use of orphanages over concerns about the lasting trauma to children, the administration is standing up new institutions to hold Central American toddlers that the government separated from their parents.

"The thought that they are going to be putting such little kids in an institutional setting? I mean it is hard for me to even wrap my mind around it," said Kay Bellor, vice president for programs at Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service, which provides foster care and other child welfare services to migrant children. "Toddlers are being detained."

More American kids are being separated from their parents when the parents are arrested. Some of them end up in child protective services. Do you agree they too shouldn’t be separated from their parents?

If they're abusive, absolutely.

Dont fucking lie, its HIS policy and HIS policy alone. He is trying to hold kids hostage to get his border wall that is seriously fucking stupid, and also Mexico was to pay for. I cant believe how so many of you guys eat up all the bullshit on a daily basis, and yes I mean daily. The moron cannot go one single day without lying.

If you support this Trump policy, you have other serious personal issues to resolve.

If they're abusive, absolutely.
Obviously, but I didn’t mean abusive.

Let’s not pretend like all of the parents aren’t 100% to blame for their kids being separated. They’e the one who got arrested in a country they’re in illegally. All these idiots all of a sudden blame Trump for something that’s been happening for years.

Dont fucking lie, its HIS policy and HIS policy alone. He is trying to hold kids hostage to get his border wall that is seriously fucking stupid, and also Mexico was to pay for. I cant believe how so many of you guys eat up all the bullshit on a daily basis, and yes I mean daily. The moron cannot go one single day without lying.

If you support this Trump policy, you have other serious personal issues to resolve.
Those families should be thanking us for offering their children medical attention & nutritious meals at the expense of tax payers

Back