Trump: Dems 'forced' family separation law on the nation

Nope but thanks for the word gymnastics though

"We have to do this because Democrats!"

"If the parents didn't break the law to begin with, they wouldn't put themselvea in this position!"

"Are we supposed to have inmates serve time with their kids??"

One guy even said we should be happy these kids get nutritious food and health care.

So yeah, it's supporting these measures and not word gymnastics. Then again you won't convince these idiots that it is in fact support unless someone says "I support child camps"

Once again, how is it ok to separate these kids from their families? That would do them more harm than good. Mentally and probably physically in some cases.
That's actually the point. This is a deterrence policy, from the sadistic mind of Jeff Sessions.

No one supported child camps
It was enforcing the law that the 9th circuit ruled on and since the Democrats won’t work the GOP and do what they suppose to do and give the executive branch more power even though Trump is literally Hitler lol. I think it’s the right move, Trump’s pen shouldn’t be though what are all these worthless elected officials doing ? But hey you want Trump to look like a king and use hide power so be it. People don’t say nothing when he uses the pen for other laws and cry foul.
Bullshit. Most of you rightwing fucks supported it just yesterday.

"We have to do this because Democrats!"

"If the parents didn't break the law to begin with, they wouldn't put themselvea in this position!"

"Are we supposed to have inmates serve time with their kids??"

One guy even said we should be happy these kids get nutritious food and health care.

So yeah, it's supporting these measures and not word gymnastics. Then again you won't convince these idiots that it is in fact support unless someone says "I support child camps"
I didn’t say any of those so take that to someone else. The fake outrage right now is hilarious but he go ahead and make Trump look good while he fixes and undo’s what the 9th circuit did. This noise all seem to start when at the same time a few Dem’s tweeted a photo of children in a detection center but deleted those outrage tweets because it was during Obama’s time. Egg meet face

Bullshit. Most of you rightwing fucks supported it just yesterday.
They support the laws in place usually right wingers do, how did this law that children must be separated get put in the books? I do know Trump can say the sun is cold and some people would agree with him no matter what then he can say the sun isn’t real and they still agree.

They support the laws in place usually right wingers do, how did this law that children must be separated get put in the books? I do know Trump can say the sun is cold and some people would agree with him no matter what then he can say the sun isn’t real and they still agree.
Sessions enacted the policy, and the separations began in April. This is easily accessible information.

Sessions enacted the policy, and the separations began in April. This is easily accessible information.
So enforcing existing policy ? So you are ok with choosing and picking what policy to follow instead of changing it the proper way? Cool let’s all believe in king Trump

Watch the documentary or read about the case, as you're talking out of your ass.

This lady wasn't given a hot cup of coffee. She was getting a cup heated in special microwaves to some obscene temperature because McDonalds figured a good business model would be to have coffee that stayed "hot" for an extra long time so it would still be so when that person arrived at work. Most people expect coffee to be hot, not coffee to be so hot that if it touches your skin it will melt you to the bone, as it did to this woman.

Seriously, just read about it. This wasn't some pussy whining for chump change. This is a person who had third degree burns over much of her waist and legs. The pictures look like a blow torch was taken to her. So yeah, McDonalds should be liable for making a beverage that fucking hot and not telling people "this is crotch-vaperizingly hot, so be a tad more careful than you would with regular coffee."

It's as clear a case for tort as there ever has been.

Contributory negligence.

Trump just said he'll sign an executive order to stop the kids from being separated from their parents.

What do you right wingers who supported the child camps now think?
Thats impossible, he said it was Democrat law that he couldn't stop.

Boom, Trump signed executive order to end separation. Great job by our president.

If parents don't want to be separated from their children, then maybe they shouldn't break the law.

Seems like COMMON SENSE to me.

Then you're as
What would make you say such a thing? You do know it was his policy to separate?

Because he's willing to compromise. Now if we can just stop bickering about left or right, then maybe we can get something done in this country. There's too much division in this country where both sides are blazing guns at each other. Nobody wants to take responsibility. It's always the other parties fault, etc.

Lol this is just another thing future americans will be embarrassed about and the government will apologize just like internment camps and those schools for native children.

Then you're as

Because he's willing to compromise. Now if we can just stop bickering about left or right, then maybe we can get something done in this country. There's too much division in this country where both sides are blazing guns at each other. Nobody wants to take responsibility. It's always the other parties fault, etc.
What you're not understanding is he set the policy and the only thing they made him stop was public outcry, plus members in his own party. He was using kids, infants, babies to get his stupid wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for. He compromised nothing. He just lies day after day, hour after hour. Oh I wonder why the country is so divided currently, could it be he doesn't miss a chance to flame up racial issues?

ICE spokesman resigns, citing fabrications by agency chief, Sessions about California immigrant arrests

A spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has resigned over what he described as “false” and “misleading” statements made by Attorney General Jeff Sessions and ICE acting director Thomas D. Homan.

James Schwab worked out of the agency’s San Francisco office until he abruptly quit last week. He said he had been told to “deflect” questions about the Oakland, Calif., mayor’s interference with an ICE raid last month and to refer reporters to statements from Sessions and Homan that suggested that hundreds of “criminals” (“criminal aliens,” Homan called them) escaped capture in Northern California because the mayor tipped them off.

“I quit because I didn’t want to perpetuate misleading facts,” Schwab told the San Francisco Chronicle. “I asked them to change the information. I told them that the information was wrong, they asked me to deflect, and I didn’t agree with that. Then I took some time, and I quit.”

Sessions, Homan and President Trump sharply criticized Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf (D) for issuing a public warning in late February about an imminent ICE raid throughout the region. At the time, Schaaf said she wanted to protect “law-abiding” immigrants from “the constant threat of arrest and deportation.”

Schwab also criticized the mayor’s warning as “misguided,” but he told Fox affiliate KTVU after resigning that ICE ended up capturing 232 suspected undocumented immigrants — even more than officials had originally expected. About half of the people picked up had felonies or misdemeanors on their records, officials say.

2clw2c.jpg

Then you're as

I agree with the need to quit bickering but lets also stay with the facts and not alternative facts. Trump did indeed cause this situation totally on his own and now he ended it totally on his own. He caused it to use separating children from parents as leverage to get his way on rewriting immigration laws. He ended it because it was a bridge too far for many republicans and he was committing political suicide if he kept it in place.

When he signed the executive order he used clever speech (mostly just not pausing between paragraphs) to make it sound like people being unnecessarily separated from family has been going on over the course of a few different presidencies and that only he had the guts to address it. He was lying.

These are the facts and there is nothing wrong with just stating them.

Back