Trump: Dems 'forced' family separation law on the nation

Going to the extreme off the start huh? That's human nature to have murders and rapist like you said. That a small percentage compared to all the good and hardworking people of the world.

Sad you jumped straight to the negatives of fellow humans instead of all the positively things we share. SMH
I just knew what your argument was going to be but decided to entertain myself by making you type out the same tired straw man

I just knew what your argument was going to be but decided to entertain myself by making you type out the same tired straw man

Nationalism is dangerous. Our future ancestors are going to look back on us and laugh about how barbaric our thinking was lol.

Nationalism is dangerous. Our future ancestors are going to look back on us and laugh about how barbaric our thinking was lol.
You should never screen anyone coming into your country. They are all perfectly safe

You should never screen anyone coming into your country. They are all perfectly safe

Still quite a lot of straw. You are making an awful lot of assumptions about my position based off very little evidence, but you are also going to extremes to avoid nuance. Laissez-faire vs absolute centralism being presented as the only two available positions is a false dichotomy.

To those who appear outraged about family separations at the border:

If an undocumented family with children is apprehended by CBP for crossing the US-Mexico border illegally, what do you propose should be done?

Last edited:
Still quite a lot of straw. You are making an awful lot of assumptions about my position based off very little evidence, but you are also going to extremes to avoid nuance. Laissez-faire vs absolute centralism being presented as the only two available positions is a false dichotomy.
That’s literally the other guy’s position. You’re just jumping in late, probably to find something to be offended by

I hope they Administration keeps it up and doesn't succumb to political pressure.

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!
bluesbro01.gif

Oh weird. Criminals get separated from their children. Is this new?

You'd think (of all people) Trump and his rabid supporters, who warn us daily about the dangers posed by Mexicans, would empathise with the women and children fleeing these "animals" and "thugs"

You'd think the Christian Right, who shudder at the separating of a foetus from it's mother, might be also horrified at ripping a 5 yr old from her mothers arms and thrown in a cage.

It's too bad a hell doesn't exist for that tangerine tyrant and his band of despicable disciples.

You'd think (of all people) Trump and his rabid supporters, who warn us daily about the dangers posed by Mexicans, would empathise with the women and children fleeing these "animals" and "thugs"

You'd think the Christian Right, who shudder at the separating of a foetus from it's mother, might be also horrified at ripping a 5 yr old from her mothers arms and thrown in a cage.

It's too bad a hell doesn't exist for that tangerine tyrant and his band of despicable disciples.
Were you similarly outraged when the same separations occurred under President Obama?

What? How is nationalism dangerous?
What is barbaric about not wanting a culture that hates you in your country?

You do realize those pics/videos were from the Obama administration?

Back