Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Do you ever question why 'anti-semitism' exists? And Golden Dawn isn't fascist. There also isn't a connection between GD and the Greek Orthodox church.
Not facist?

Interesting choice of emblem then

1280px-Meandros_flag.svg.png

Anti Jewish sentiment, aside from them being a tiny tribe surrounded by other tribes, started with the Christian church

Patently not true. Anti-semitism predates Christianity by centuries. Historians have traced it as far back as ancient Egypt & ancient Persia. Both non-Christian civilisations.

and has been perpetuated since, most especially within the Muslim world for the last 100 years in particular. Religious Jews, until about 150 years ago, colluded in a way with this, by seeing themselves as different and superior as a race. Aside from the hardcore Hasidic Jews, the racial superiority thing is largely tossed into the scrap heap by Jews, both secular and practicing.

Judaism is a supremacist religion (like the other two Abrahamic religions) and Jews do themselves no favours by referring to themselves as 'god's chosen people'.

Can't surmise anything from this shit. It's not like the Greek Orthodox Church has a history aligning with fascist movements....

Two priests. The church itself hasn't endorsed GD.

Patently not true. Anti-semitism predates Christianity by centuries. Historians have traced it as far back as ancient Egypt & ancient Persia. Both non-Christian civilisations.

Judaism is a supremacist religion (like the other two Abrahamic religions) and Jews do themselves no favours by referring to themselves as 'god's chosen people'.

Two priests. The church itself hasn't endorsed GD.

Jews were persecuted and killed by everyone around them, as was usual for the ancient middle east. There was not really anything special there. But true anti semitism, with Jews tainted, for eternity, for killing christ, started with the christian movement.

It's quaint though, your apparent belief that it would take an official position from the Church. lol. It's not like they've ever allied with Golden Dawn, on say, blasphemy laws within Greece. Nope. Never happened. I guess all those Greek reports from 2015 about the Church being divided, and facing a major crisis over support for Golden Dawn were all completely unfounded as well.

Sweet Jeebus.

What a silly thread. Do any of the left wing posters really think any of the right wing posters on here are like that lady in the video above? And do any of the right wing posters on here really think the lefties here approve of the rape gangs in the UK and shit?

Nothing productive happens here. Just a bunch of people on both sides who should be above this shit lumping everyone on the other side in with the worst examples they can find on YouTube and radicalizing each other by fomenting an environment of hatred and bigotry.

I try to be fair on here and concede when I'm wrong, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and instead of acknowledging it, the lefties just ignore the concession and pile on. I know it happens in the other direction too.

What purpose does this forum serve at this point other than to take the couple hundred guys who post here and push them further to their respective sides of the political divide and piss everyone off?
Selective disregard for context and nuance is prevalent here. Sometimes, it causes people to jump the gun and fail to distinguish between the genuinely uninformed and the deliberately obtuse.

What in blazes are you on about ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Given that I called you a sick fuck because you said a flag that is a derivative homage to the Swastika brought back fond memories you calling me a child molester only strengthens my assertion .

Fuck off with this child molesting bullshit , you really are sick

Nazis stole Jain symbolism.

The swastika? That's an ancient symbol that can be found all around the world, with the oldest examples found in Europe.

Here's the Germanic version:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika_(Germanic_Iron_Age)

Nothing was stolen.

This changes nothing. Golden Dawn are fascist white nationalist bully boys. Their logo is treading right along the nazis paved, and is a clear signal.

The symbol you posted is an ancient Greek artistic design. You proved nothing by posting it.

Jews were persecuted and killed by everyone around them, as was usual for the ancient middle east. There was not really anything special there. But true anti semitism, with Jews tainted, for eternity, for killing christ, started with the christian movement.

lol @ "true anti-semitism". A specific hatred of Jews has been directed at them which predates Christianity for hundreds of years.

It's quaint though, your apparent belief that it would take an official position from the Church. lol. It's not like they've ever allied with Golden Dawn, on say, blasphemy laws within Greece. Nope. Never happened. I guess all those Greek reports from 2015 about the Church being divided, and facing a major crisis over support for Golden Dawn were all completely unfounded as well.

Sweet Jeebus.

So there was a divide within the church over support for GD? So you're admitting the church DIDN'T support them? That's good.

Back