Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

liberals acting like it's the end of the world on other forums. jims fully shaken and stirred.

racist! bigot!

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Wow, an Italian guy is going off on CNN.

He's absolutely right, he's listing all the "shithole" countries of the past that we'd be ashamed of calling shitholes now. Italy, Ireland, Japan, China, etc. and the racism that came along with it.

Most of our ancestors were considered lesser when they came here, and we're considered to come from shit holes. My grandparents are from Italy and Poland. They dealt with these prejudiced sorry excuse for human beings in their day too.

Trump really fucked up this time. This one is unforgivable.

LOL, Philip Mudd is literally spitting mad on CNN right now.

100% certainty Don Lemon brings out the fake tears tonight.

He's absolutely right, he's listing all the "shithole" countries of the past that we'd be ashamed of calling shitholes now. Italy, Ireland, Japan, China, etc. and the racism that came along with it.

Norway was poor AF. What's hilarious is the us is mocked for how we have our system and would never want it in their country

Most of our ancestors were considered lesser and from shit holes. My grandparents are from Italy and Poland. They dealt with these prejudiced sorry excuse for human beings in their day too.

I don't think there is a thing Trump can say that is unforgivable. His base would probably let him get away with dropping the N-bomb.

LOL, I'm flattered.

Now you can quit stalking me, and derailing threads.
Please quit going off topic.

As stated, I just want to let everyone know that your divisive comments come from North of the border.
Your pro Trump mentality is meaningless to everyone but you and fellow Canadians.

This guy is a post-op tranny, people.

See, I can point out irrelevant facts, and derail threads too.

Soooooo...

Wait! Admitting to what everyone knows you do but being defensive about it..?

And I think I mean the derail thing..

Who knows nowadays, it's the millennium..

Well, some countries are shitholes, and there's no reason for us to take in their excrement.

The PC crowd is going to shed tears over this, of course, but who cares.

Please quit going off topic.

As stated, I just want to let everyone know that your divisive comments come from North of the border.
Your pro Trump mentality is meaningless to everyone but you and fellow Canadians.

Everyone knows I'm from Canada. You're not breaking any news to anyone who gives a shit.

Now stop derailing, speak on the topic, and keep your bizarre obsession with me limited to your sig.

CNN host warns to not watch this with children hahaha. If Chinese ever invade us, cucks like these will be helping them

Back