Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Everyone knows I'm from Canada. You're not breaking any news to anyone who gives a shit.

Now stop derailing, speak on the topic, and keep your bizarre obsession with me limited to your sig.
I'm breaking the news to a lot of people. I'd imagine theres a reason your location is not populated.

<{Heymansnicker}>

You probably come from a shit hole
<{anton}>

Well, some countries are shitholes, and there's no reason for us to take in their excrement.

The PC crowd is going to shed tears over this, of course, but who cares.

I mean Haiti is a world class shithole.

I kind of know that I am wasting my time here. But he said we don't want people from those shithole countries. Those people from 3rd world countries have been some of my friends, coworkers, neighbors, and loved ones throughout my life.

If you've never cared for a single person that is not exactly like you racially, I could see how you'd be thoughtless enough to overlook his comment. But this is a comment made by a coward about people that I care about.

If you were from Scandinavia, why the hell would you try to get to the US? He’s got it wrong, people from the US are trying to get Norwegian citizenship, not the other way around.
You can’t follow what he means?

I have a dream that people from shithole countries stop coming to the shining city on the hill.

Wow, an Italian guy is going off on CNN.

He's absolutely right, he's listing all the "shithole" countries of the past that we'd be ashamed of calling shitholes now. Italy, Ireland, Japan, China, etc. and the racism that came along with it.

Most of our ancestors were considered lesser when they came here, and we're considered to come from shit holes. My grandparents are from Italy and Poland. They dealt with these prejudiced sorry excuse for human beings in their day too.

Trump really fucked up this time. This one is unforgivable.
That was a different time back in the Ellis Island era. You have to adjust accordingly. You can’t let the whole world into the US. Not literally however nowadays the government should watch who they let in. IMO

Coming from a shithole myself, I would say the problem is not the shithole but the people’s willingness to integrate into American culture. I don’t know what the perecentages are but strolling though Miami I’ve found it to be essentially my country with food and freedom....that is not integration

I kind of know that I am wasting my time here. But he said we don't want people from those shithole countries. Those people from 3rd world countries have been some of my friends, coworkers, neighbors, and loved ones throughout my life.

If you've never cared for a single person that is not exactly like you racially, I could see how you'd be thoughtless enough to overlook his comment. But this is a comment made by a coward about people that I care about.

LOL at your attempt to turn this into a conversation about race. Never seen that pathetic play before....

If you really cared about them, you'd have educated yourself on how best to do it.

Why would people from well off countries come to the US? Trump is doing his best to turn the US into a shithole that nobody would want to come to. Why did Trumps grandparents immigrate from a shithole country? Why did his mother immigrate from a shithole country? Why does Donald get wives from shithole countries? Why does Trump want to employ people from shitole countries at his resorts?

Anyone that was actually at that meeting confirming this?

Frank Luntz @FrankLuntz
43% of immigrants from “s***hole” African countries have a bachelor’s degree or higher, compared to 33% of the overall American population.

“Nigerian-Americans, for instance, have a median household income well above the American average.”

bloomberg.com/view/articles/…

Frank Luntz @FrankLuntz
43% of immigrants from “s***hole” African countries have a bachelor’s degree or higher, compared to 33% of the overall American population.

“Nigerian-Americans, for instance, have a median household income well above the American average.”

People who are let in should be high achievers. Immigration is supposed to benefit both parties.

It's funny how some canadians care so much about US politics. Must suck to live in a frozen tundra.
Also:
canadian-milk-bags.jpg

Frank Luntz @FrankLuntz

<{you!}>

If they aren’t shithole countries, why would they want to leave and come to the US?

Back