Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

I kind of know that I am wasting my time here. But he said we don't want people from those shithole countries. Those people from 3rd world countries have been some of my friends, coworkers, neighbors, and loved ones throughout my life.

If you've never cared for a single person that is not exactly like you racially, I could see how you'd be thoughtless enough to overlook his comment. But this is a comment made by a coward about people that I care about.

They dont care about my feelings either.

Trump said something a bigot would? Here is my surprised face.

<mma3>

If they aren’t shithole countries, why would they want to leave and come to the US?

This is so dumb, it's hard to believe that people say things like this.

Trump's own wife is an immigrant. Is she from a shithole? Where is your family from?

They dont care about my feelings either.

That's the thing, they absolutely would. A lot of the best people I have ever known come from these countries, and they would treat you like family if you were decent, just like they treat me.

I bet Trump knew that his comment would be leaked. It's perfect to feed his base.

This is so dumb, it's hard to believe that people say things like this.

Trump's own wife is an immigrant. Is she from a shithole? Where is your family from?

How often do you vacation in El Salvador or Haiti?

Umm, too blunt? This is the man who said grab them by the pussy, and bragged about how he could murder a man in broad daylight.
I know but...those were comments when he was campaigning. He seems to be more restrained now. But I did say that "this is Trump, so who knows".

I bet Trump knew that his comment would be leaked. It's perfect to feed his base.
Trump fans gonna be like Trump legalized those on daca but on the other hand he did call haiti a shithole.

Although that was a pretty stupid way of saying it, I agree with Trump here. Countries should be more selective about their immigrants.

Its pretty obvious though that they bring immigrants like that in to depress wages in the labor market.

Someone might wanna tell trump Norwegians have a way better life expectancy than Americans. They aren't in a rush.

This is the other thing. Why would Norwegians, with their free healthcare, free college, better schools, 3 months paid vacation per year, paid maternity leave, wanna immigrate to a third-world zhit hole like Murka?

[/QUOTE]
Ofcourse Kristol will say that. The guy uses America and American lives for Israel's benefit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1ac729add94_story.html?utm_term=.ae568b9e366f

I almost can't believe he would really say this, too much to believe.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTStZV-XUAE6p5i.jpg:large

White House statement, not denying it.

It makes sense. I'm really sorry that it makes sense. He literally won for saying true things that other politicians would not.. Some of those things, like the waste of money and failures in the middle East, were more friendly to left positions.

Last edited:
Although that was a pretty stupid way of saying it, I agree with Trump here. Countries should be more selective about their immigrants.

Its pretty obvious though that they bring immigrants like that in to depress wages in the labor market.

Being selective about immigrants is different from rejecting immigrants solely based on the shit-holeness of their country of origin.

If Trump keeps saying shit like this, his 2020 reelection is all but guaranteed

Assuming this is true, is he wrong?

There is a huge difference between the mean societal benefit between a person from say Japan and a person from Haiti. Society should not be ashamed to evaluate people based on what they can contribute when they come here.

This...all immigrants do not benefit the U.S. equally...

Being selective about immigrants is different from rejecting immigrants solely based on the shit-holeness of their country of origin.

Agree, though they most likely have the same values from the origin country/region/religion. It's should be about assimilating into the host country. (Values)

If the Gov wants to be selective regarding countries of immigration then they should reroute resources to the others approved countries. Which is a good thing.

Back