Trump gives Apple a break on tariffs.

make something people wanna buy and sell it. if you had half the drive of somebody like Steve Jobs you would be a millionaire.

Jack Ma laughs at you too. The crocodile of the Yangtze.

ce692bdb9f535ef7dd39cdf1331af53e.jpg

quote-ebay-may-be-a-shark-in-the-ocean-but-i-m-a-crocodile-in-the-yangtze-river-if-we-fight-jack-ma-81-76-84.jpg

China is that river that American companies are drawn into and drowned.

How about you start admiring successful people who take control of their own destiny instead of hating them?

It's not that I don't admire people who are very successful in highly competitive endeavors; it's that I don't think they should be allowed to buy and pay for government policy that further enriches them.

It's not that I don't admire people who are very successful in highly competitive endeavors; it's that I don't think they should be allowed to buy and pay for government policy that further enriches them.

The more you complain the richer guys like Ma get. Your misery is an opportunity.

d60e846c58ee74273757c0d821ae1289--jack-ma-stop-complaining.jpg

Jack-Ma-Quotes-8.jpg

So keep complaining. Apple and Ma will find a way to sell you something to make you feel better. Vicious cycle.

Last edited:
The more you complain the richer guys like Ma get. Your misery is an opportunity.

d60e846c58ee74273757c0d821ae1289--jack-ma-stop-complaining.jpg

Jack-Ma-Quotes-8.jpg

So keep complaining. Apple and Ma will find a way to sell you something to make you feel better. Vicious cycle.
Cool. The world needs more iCrap.

And once again, I don't begrudge these rich guys their success; I just don't think the world's governments-- which are elected to serve the interests of all people-- need to be bending over backwards for them.

Cool. The world needs more iCrap.

And once again, I don't begrudge these rich guys their success; I just don't think the world's governments-- which are elected to serve the interests of all people-- need to be bending over backwards for them.

How do you think politicians got in power? How much money did Hillary spend on losing an election?

Money buys influence. No shit. That is why we must have it.

I'd rather give money to Alibaba and Apple than politicians and the government. They use it better and I get a much better return on my investment.

btw. I am on public assistance and throw every dollar I get into equities. lol. Losers. I am getting money form the govt for free and then putting it in companies to make me more money. My money works for me. I don't work for it. I have since built a decent passive income/cash flow. Off nothing but public assistance.

btw. I am on public assistance and throw every dollar I get into equities. lol. Losers. I am getting money form the govt for free and then putting it in companies to make me more money. My money works for me. I don't work for it. I have since built a decent passive income/cash flow. Off nothing but public assistance.

That's the thing. Me taking free money and using it to build wealth makes me a "loser". Being rich is a state of mind. Which includes having no shame and making the most out of every opportunity out there.

You guys bust your hump for peanuts and I siphon that money and invest it. Losers. Thanks for all that money over the last decade.

Last edited:
Back