Trump hasn't held a news conference in a year

Sure but that is a daily conversation that he has directly with the people. Shirley you can’t be counting that as communicating with the people. Clearly he needs to have a press conference to get his message out to the people that he was going to put on Twitter

'evening cincymma79,

that's how i see it too. whether its the FBI investigation, the debt exploding tax proposal that was signed, or ME2....President Trump has commented on it already.

nothing would be gleaned from a press conference that hasn't already been touched upon by the POTUS.

lets be fair here, too, cincymma79; there is a reasonable chance the POTUS would come off very poorly when confronted with wonky questions from seasoned reporters. Mr. Trump is not a young person, and whatever else one might say, it doesn't seem likely he's a policy junkie, like Mr. Clinton.

i don't think any of us are "missing out" by not having the POTUS have press conferences. we know how he feels about any number of topical issues, due to his tweets.

folks just want to see the circus.

- IGIT

Every time you heard Obama speak it was heavily scripted and read off a teleprompter .
If you heard Obama speak with a Newport in his mouth you would be completely shocked , totally different person
Trump don't do scripted

Are you serious? Whenever Kelly drags Trump out of his burger cave, the only shit Trump ever does is struggle to read from a teleprompter.

Maybe but why not get Trump on the record with, "Why haven't you imposed sanctions on Russia yet" or "Now that a bunch of indictments have come down do you now believe Russians meddled in the election".

I mean these aren't partisan questions. There are questions any American would want to know,

hi zebby23,

no, you're right. they are legitimate questions - i'm just saying we already know what Mr. Trump thinks about this topics, because he's commented on them. FDR had his fireside chats....President Trump has twitter.

we can roleplay this out -

q - Mr. President, why haven't you imposed sanctions on Russia yet?

a - “Every time he (Putin) sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that, when he tells me that, he means it”.

so, there's your answer.

those were Donald's words back in November. the reason our President hasn't handed down sanctions is because he's already investigated the matter (by talking to Putin).

Putin said, in effect, "i didn't do nothing!". Trump believes him. end of story.

lol.

why do any of us need to see this occur in a press conference format?

- IGIT

So you've devolved into rational poster eh?

<6>

And you've devolved into a North Korean political party member...

th

Are you serious? Whenever Kelly drags Trump out of his burger cave, the only shit Trump ever does is struggle to read from a teleprompter.

I agree it's not his thing reading a scripted Tele prompter. when he speaks off the cuff like at his rallys is where he shines.
Why many voted for him

Considering his relationship with MSM I don't think it's that surprising.

hi zebby23,

no, you're right. they are legitimate questions - i'm just saying we already know what Mr. Trump thinks about this topics, because he's commented on them. FDR had his fireside chats....President Trump has twitter.

we can roleplay this out -

q - Mr. President, why haven't you imposed sanctions on Russia yet?

a - “Every time he (Putin) sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that, when he tells me that, he means it”.

so, there's your answer.

those were Donald's words back in November. the reason our President hasn't handed down sanctions is because he's already investigated the matter (by talking to Putin).

Putin said, in effect, "i didn't do nothing!". Trump believes him. end of story.

lol.

why do any of us need to see this occur in a press conference format?

- IGIT

In what physical ways did Russia alter the election.
Hacked poll booths
Got to the electoral voters

Or was it facebook Russian bots or fake Clinton stories?

Trump during the election process was the first one to mention Russian involvement in the election.

Obama went on tv and mocked Trump for such comment saying if your worry about the election hacking , it's secure , just worry about getting more votes.

Obama clarified that the voting system was the most secure in the world.

It wasn't until the dems lost that they started to bring up trumps first acknowledgement of Russian involvement.

They mock Trump about Russian involvement before the election, then they use what Trump first brought up after . #losers

You want to know what the worst damage to Clinton was, not the Russians
It was the fbi telling the American people that Clinton is up for investigation yet again.
End of story

So basically after 9 pages the answer is because "Trump doesn't need to do it and the media is out to get him, so why should he do it?"

Lol.

Ever been to the jersey shore? Some can't even help it and are addicted. But nice of you to use skin color.
I dare you to make one comment about any other skin color that is on par with the orange jokes we see so freely spoken here and on tv. It's probably brought up daily by so called late night comedians

You’ve getting defensive about your orange skinned folk?

Fuck me. Comedy gold.

You are the hero the oompa loompa are looking for, not Wonka!

You’ve getting defensive about your orange skinned folk?

Fuck me. Comedy gold.

You are the hero the oompa loompa are looking for, not Wonka!

I dare you to make fun of any other skin color and compare them to a Character like an oompa loomopa.

News flash. It would not be to tolerated. Making fun of someone's skin color.
The freaking hypocrisy

I dare you to make fun of any other skin color and compare them to a Character like an oompa loomopa.

News flash. It would not be to tolerated. Making fun of someone's skin color.
The freaking hypocrisy

Again getting defensive over orange skinned fake tan jokes.

{<jordan}

You keep repeating yourself and have resorted to name calling. ........................You lose

Back