Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/06/trump-impeachment-vote-fail-282888

House Democrats overwhelmingly joined Republicans on Wednesday to defeat an attempt to impeach President Donald Trump. But 58 Democratssupported the bid to consider impeachment over the objections of House Democratic leaders, who viewed the measure as a distraction in a Republican-controlled Congress.

The motion to sideline the measure — killing the effort — was approved 364-58, with four Democrats voting present.

The vote was forced by Rep. Al Green (D-Texas), who introduced articles of impeachment describing Trump as a bigot who incites hate and has demeaned the presidency.

"Donald John Trump, by causing such harm to the society of the United States is unfit to be president and warrants impeachment, trial and removal from office," Green said on the House floor as he introduced the articles.

Any day now.

jokes aside, it may be coming.

how long will explanations like "my lawyer wrote it" work, even with a republican congress? mueller looking into finances now....

AN9lHA6.png

When are the silly libs gonna learn? Teflon Don is in charge and there is nothing they can do about it.

Every attempt at it comes back to bite them in the ass.

Let the Don bang!

Yeah I'm in no rush to impeach him for the sake of impeachment. I'd rather the investigation actually conclude and we all learn exactly what the sack of shit did so we can take him and the entire house of garbage that propped him up down with him too.

But by all means, everyone on the right keep sarcastically chanting "this is it" while we sit back smiling with our feet up chuckling at every new development. The constant efforts to tell us it's nothing at all are as telling as they are humorous.

Also, duh. Of course an impeachment vote failed. It's a political process.

Yeah I'm in no rush to impeach him for the sake of impeachment. I'd rather the investigation actually conclude and we all learn exactly what the sack of shit did so we can take him and the entire house of garbage that propped him up down with him too.

But by all means, everyone on the right keep sarcastically chanting "this is it" while we sit back smiling with our feet up chuckling at every new development. The constant efforts to tell us it's nothing at all are as telling as they are humorous.
Tell us more about Hillary/Obama selling uranium to Russia.

jokes aside, it may be coming.

how long will explanations like "my lawyer wrote it" work, even with a republican congress? mueller looking into finances now....
I can imagine the Trump supporters response when the details start coming through:

"Trump's businesses are just money laundering fronts for Russia? Why should I care?"

I can imagine the Trump supporters response when the details start coming through:

"Trump's businesses are just a money laundering front for Russia? Why should I care?"

The president can't launder money!

-Trumpkins in 6 months

This. As awful and incompetent as he is, We need to wait for the conclusion of the investigation.

He has the same jawline as the guy from American Dad. Pretty legit imo.

Stan Smith is a Republican I fuck with. Upfront, has morals, loves America, and fucks with the aliens.

Mars bitches!

Tell us more about Hillary/Obama selling uranium to Russia.

Sure thing I'll tell you the whole story....

"Once upon a time, Captain Davis was in a thread about how shitty Trump was, and rather than address that, he thought if he brought up other shitty people, it would distract from Trump sucking....

The End."

One day sweetie you might learn that a criticism of Trump isn't a defense of Obama and Hilary, and a criticism of Hilary and Obama will never be a defense of Trump. Never. :)

Back