Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

Seeing as how you're a lib, I expect to hear a tragic tale of you and poison in the near future.

Luckily for you, 71 year old dick is not poisonous
full

Luckily for you, 71 year old dick is not poisonous
full

I guess there's only one way for a guy like you to know. Thank you brave, sir, for testing all of the 71 year old dicks.

You're gonna be seeing this picture over and over again for the next 8 years. It gives us pleasure that all the pain and suffering you're going to endure for the next 8 years will lessen your lifespans. And knowing that you're going to be shorted a few years out of your life gives us great pleasure and will add a few extra years to ours.

I bet you are an effeminate pussy IRL

So.

Who was more "gotten to" in this thread and why?

I need to know who won the most points today.

Now soy boy is trying to tell me what to do.

I've got you by the bitch tits, son!

wsnem8qi7lyz.png

Soy boy. Good lord. Already old. I would expect as much from a beta cucklord who, in service of fighting the alt left over blood soil, who sees the jew media control all of these non based globalist goys with their cultural enrichment. All deep state degenerates, cant even say deus volt.

This guy is off the team, he has no influence over anything. To say "Mueller's team is completely discredited" is just a way of saying "I won't accept that Trump is guilty of anything, no matter what anyone finds out about him".
<JagsKiddingMe>

You mean the guy who was literally at the center of the investigation? Thats who you are saying had no influence over anything?

I get if you don't like Trump. But c'mon.

I hope to god you're just trolling.
You don't think its a bit silly that literally nothing has come of this Russia stuff, despite the Dems tirelessly searching for something for almost a year now?

I get that the Dems think this is making them look good, but its sorta sad at this point.

I'll come around when you silly motherfuckers give up on the Trump/Russia collusion horse shit.
Pretty much this. It's actually getting to the point of embarrassment. I mean tireless hours, days, weeks and now months of this shit. And literally nothing substantial.

It's astounding really.

Back