Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

DickSarp

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-army-widow-her-032259427.html

'A Florida congresswoman described President Donald Trump’s phone call to the widow of a soldier killed during an ambush in Niger as “insensitive” after the president reportedly said the man “must’ve known what he signed up for.”'

This is another deplorable moment. It was planned. We'll talk about this like we did with the pussy grabbing, the surprising of nude underage beauty contestants, the stealing from the cancer charity, the fraud of Trump University, the bribing of DAs to avoid prosecution, the associations with drug dealers, the associations with Mafia, the associations with Russian Mafia, the money laundering, the failed businesses, the emoluments clause, the lies, the Russian supplication to hurt HRC, the Russian collusion to win the presidency, the failure to pass legislation, the obstruction of justice firing Comey, the broken promise to release his taxes once 'elected', not building the wall, not jailing his democratic presidential opponent, golfing all the time instead of working, 'better healthcare coverage for everyone at a fraction of the cost on my first day in office" lie and decorum and space limit further observations.

In short, a diversion resulting in nothing. Where are the Right Wing politicians on this? Or how can we blame Obama, HRC, liberals....You know, the typical board of fare from the cowards on the Right.

^^^This is what irreparable butthurt looks like folks.

Why don't you call it for what it's actually being called? The President said something stupid. That's it. Ignore the people overblowing it, but don't try to craft it into something it isn't, just so you can dismiss it like a partisan hack.

You can still think Trump just the greatest while admitting he chose his words poorly here.

Why don't you call it for what it's actually being called? The President said something stupid. That's it. Ignore the people overblowing it, but don't try to craft it into something it isn't, just so you can dismiss it like a partisan hack.

You can still think Trump just the greatest while admitting he chose his words poorly here.

This is absolutely true.

His tendency toward choosing words poorly, along with his odd cadence, often causes this reaction.

That being said, this is one of the biggest mistakes of the left. They're the party who cried wolf. A simple stupid statement is spun so that trump is an evil person. The result of this, is that when legitimately concerning news arises, it's hard to take them seriously, because they've been running around calling trump a fascist, a Nazi, or like the OP, a domestic terrorist.

he has the best words....not his fault the words went over her head

he has the best words....not his fault the words went over her head
Lol i don't think the widow even commented on it. It was a butthurt Democrat congresswoman. Reliable source there....

Trump just has a horrible knack for choice of words.

I think a lot of the things he says, he isnt trying to expres how people chose to interpret it.

"the president reportedly said the man “must’ve known what he signed up for.”'

And that's exactly what makes him a hero. He knew what he signed up for. He knew of the dangers and risks. And he still persisted.

RIP Warrior!

Last edited:
And that's exactly what makes him a hero. He knew what he signed up for. He knew of the dangers and risks. And he still persisted.

RIP Warrior!
Nothing like a bunch of pussies being offended for a veteran. Stand aside I know how to be offended!

Nothing like a bunch of pussies being offended for a veteran. Stand aside I know how to be offended!

Without hearing the whole conversation with tone and just the quote in isolation anyone who hates Trump is going to read it as being dismissive of the man's sacrifice.

Considering the seemingly genuine appreciation for the military and support Trump has given then, I'm not sure if a dem congresswoman is the ideal objective source

This is no different than Biden asking that guy if his son had always had cue balls for balls. For just a a spilt second these guys try to be human and people bitch up a storm. This is why you get cold calculated politicians ascending

Did the widow even say she was offended, or is everyone going to drag her into a big political storm that she wants nothing to do with?

I would hope the Congresswoman got the ok from the widow to share that conversation first. This would be a new low for Dems.

So Trump has poor bedside manner. I'm shocked.

Its sickening that the left is standing on the grave of this brave man to score cheap political points.

Exactly.

It is annoying when people take Trump being inarticulate and clumsy with words as being intentionally hateful. This is one of several instances where he clearly didn't intend the plain meaning of what he said.

We should be talking about his shitty communicative skills, not that he disrespects soldiers.

This is absolutely true.

His tendency toward choosing words poorly, along with his odd cadence, often causes this reaction.

That being said, this is one of the biggest mistakes of the left. They're the party who cried wolf. A simple stupid statement is spun so that trump is an evil person. The result of this, is that when legitimately concerning news arises, it's hard to take them seriously, because they've been running around calling trump a fascist, a Nazi, or like the OP, a domestic terrorist.

Is it "the left" or is it just anyone who reads his quotes or listens to soundbites? I've seen plenty of casual/non-political people post about this. They would have done the same with Obama, but Obama chose his words intelligently.

It is absolutely true that, despite his meaning not being menacing, we should be pointing out what an inarticulate boob he is.

We should be talking about his shitty communicative skills, not that he disrespects soldiers.

I never realized you had so much respect for the US military. You're a true patriot, Trotsky.

Trump says he didn't say it!

Battle of #FakeNews

damn congresswoman says Trump called the Widow and didn't even know her husband's name!

lol If Trump has this conversation recorded.....recording a conversation between himself and a grieving widow would be a new low for Trump

Trump says he didn't say it!

Battle of #FakeNews

damn congresswoman says Trump called the Widow and didn't even know her husband's name!

lol If Trump has this conversation recorded.....recording a conversation between himself and a grieving widow would be a new low for Trump

Lol, feeling nervous?

Back