Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

And if there is a transcript. They should release it as long as the widow agrees

Different call bro

But yea, this kinda shows how he talks to widows, parents, etc

I think at this point everyone knows Wilson played politics here. Trump made a good call and she took one sentence out of context to make it look bad. It's shameful but that's where we are at this point.

I think the fact the widow has been silent says a whole lot. I'm sure she's angry as hell and probably is not a trump supporter. But she probably understands she's being used by Watson. I really feel for her

I wish Trump would just say he's so sorry this happened to her and her husband is a hero. Then just say that's the end for him

If I was president I wouldn't make these calls in this partisan era we live in
yeah, picked up on that after the fact.
I'll hold judgment until after the fact. For all we know he totally blew it... but the fact remains that folks dont know how to have discussions or a proper discourse about disagreements. The crowd is stupid.

a different call but I wanted to show it to all these cock suckers on here saying he has no empathy, so far its crickets in cuckville

And if there is a transcript. They should release it as long as the widow agrees

Isn't it's sad no one will believe what our President says unless it was recorded because he's such a manic bumbling cockbag?

Isn't it's sad no one will believe what our President says unless it was recorded because he's such a manic bumbling cockbag?
Nah. Watch the video with the widow. Class act 100%

Maybe a hate filled congresswoman is behind this BS. In fact she 100% is

The widow is stil silent

The mother of the soldier isn't. You keep ignoring that fact.

She said "yes" to the question of whether or not she was offended during the call on facebook. Why was she hanging out with this congress woman at the exact moment they received the call? That's a pretty big coincidence! The whole thing REEKS of absolute bullshit. I remember him on the campaign trail saying the exact same line about soldiers "knowing what they are signing up for" followed by him saying they do it because "they have tremendous courage." You people are MENTALLY ILL

She said "yes" to the question of whether or not she was offended during the call on facebook. Why was she hanging out with this congress woman at the exact moment they received the call? That's a pretty big coincidence! The whole thing REEKS of absolute bullshit. I remember him on the campaign trail saying the exact same line about soldiers "knowing what they are signing up for" followed by him saying they do it because "they have tremendous courage." You people are MENTALLY ILL

Mother of fallen soldier: 'Trump did disrespect' my family

The mother of Sgt. La David Johnson, who was killed in an ambush in Niger earlier this month, said President Trump did disrespect her family, despite Trump's insistence that remarks about a phone conversation he had with Johnson's widow were "fabricated."

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...fallen-soldier-trump-did-disrespect-my-family

Want to know why they were "hanging out" because they were in a limo heading to the airport to collect the body of Sgt La David Johnson. Furthermore -

Perhaps Kelly, who also listened to the call, would be less stunned if he realized that Wilson's primary identity to the Johnson family isn't as a member of Congress. The Johnsons have known Wilson for decades — most of those years before the former educator moved to Washington to join Congress.

“When I saw the headline that a young man was killed in Niger from Carol City, I thought, ‘My God, please don’t let it be a role model,'" Wilson told Politico. “And it was.”

The deceased soldier was an alumnus of the 5,000 Role Models of Excellence Project, a mentoring program Wilson started for youths pursuing military careers among other fields. So were his brothers. One received a full scholarship to Bethune-Cookman University, and the other is training to become a firefighter.

Wilson's connection to the family goes back at least one generation. She told CNN that she was the principal of a school that Johnson's father attended.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-and-the-johnson-family/?tid=pm_politics_pop

Thanks for confirming this is nothing more than partisan bullshit. Family friends for decades, smh

Trump is the ultimate liar in chief and anyone around him has to lie also. It goes with the territory. He has committed the biggest hoodwink of all time on his followers. Lol it’s hilarious

Trump is the ultimate liar in chief and anyone around him has to lie also. It goes with the territory. He has committed the biggest hoodwink of all time on his followers. Lol it’s hilarious

hang yourself, youre clearly suffering

This Freddy Wilson chick looks like she is trying to be the Joker from the 1989 batman movie

If this what he said then where is the problem?

President Trump's Original Ouote:

"They know the risk, they know what they sign up for but they still volunteer to put their lives on the line for their fellow Americans. We owe them a debt that can never be repaid"

Well hey now she says the White House is all white supremacists. She’s definitely an unflappable voice

Well hey now she says the White House is all white supremacists. She’s definitely an unflappable voice

When everyone is racist. No one is racist

He messed up what she said 3 years ago and drones in here want to hang him. She calls him a racist and yea ok, it's just her opinion

When everyone is racist. No one is racist

He messed up what she said 3 years ago and drones in here want to hang him. She calls him a racist and yea ok, it's just her opinion
Now it’s suddenly ok to attack a gold star family LOL.

Trump does it= bad.

Liberals do it=good.

Back