Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

Where is Donny Moscow with bold leadership and a national statement about what went wrong?

Are you serious? Let me refresh your memory about the news that broke this week.

Bill and Hillary both met with Vladimir Putin, and were on the kremlin payroll.

But sure, keep living your russia fantasy. It fits perfectly with your "thinking Trump is a monster" while ignoring Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Obama did basically fund/support Al Nusra (and Al Qaeda affiliate) in Syria. Different org but same shit. However at the time I think isis and Al Qaeda were still friends. If they were, he was supporting isis. If they weren’t then he was just helping other Muslim terrorists that were once isis cohorts. Either way, Obama’s fucked that one up
Can you provide some evidence the Obama administration funded Al Nusra?

Are you serious?

Obama 100% was arming AQ and Isis in Syria, contributing to the genocide of half a million people.

Don't ask me, ask the sitting DEMOCRAT CONGRESSWOMAN who called him out on it.
Can you provide some evidence that Obama was funding AQ or ISIS ?

Can you provide some evidence that Obama was funding AQ or ISIS ?

I am not your google, and it's will take you some research beyond snopes to understand the situation.

Or you can just listen to a sitting democrat congresswoman.

I am not your google, and it's will take you some research beyond snopes to understand the situation.

Or you can just listen to a sitting democrat congresswoman.

Typical cop out response. You made the claim, so up to you to show the proof.

Here’s the furthest left source I can find so you can’t call the trump supporters

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10089410
I don't see any shred of evidence in that article that the Obama administration was funding al-Nursa.

In fact al-Nusra has been designated a foreign terrorist group by the Obama administration since 2011. Don't get me wrong, the strategy in Syria was a total clusterfuck for a long time, but there is zero evidence that the Obama administration was funding al-Nursa, AQ or ISIS, at least no evidence I have seen so far.

I don't see any shred of evidence in that article that the Obama administration was funding al-Nursa.

In fact al-Nusra has been designated a foreign terrorist group by the Obama administration since 2011. Don't get me wrong, the strategy in Syria was a total clusterfuck for a long time, but there is zero evidence that the Obama administration was funding al-Nursa, AQ or ISIS, at least no evidence I have seen so far.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaa

No.

Why would a democrat congresswoman come out and say that then? Are you claiming you've put in more research than her on the topic?

Btw, this has been done many times over, by me alone here. Forgive me if I don't feel like writing a book to educate you on the conflict in Syria.

No.

Why would a democrat congresswoman come out and say that then? Are you claiming you've put in more research than her on the topic?

Btw, this has been done many times over, by me alone here. Forgive me if I don't feel like writing a book to educate you on the conflict in Syria.

This may come as a shock to you but politicians sometimes make stupid / incorrect statements. If she has evidence then where is it?

What's funnier is that you believing what a Democrat says without any evidence, especially a claim such as this. If she said something negative about a Republican chances are you wouldn't believe it at face value.

This may come as a shock to you but politicians sometimes make stupid / incorrect statements. If she has evidence then where is it?

What's funnier is that you believing what a Democrat says without any evidence, especially a claim such as this. If she said something negative about a Republican chances are you wouldn't believe it at face value.

Here is just the tip of the iceberg of what's out there, again I'm not going to write you a book. The only reason I posted this is it's from a post I made earlier. All you have to do is put a couple hours of study in. Please don't respond with "Obama didn't know". Obama is an extremely intelligent man. He could tell you who each individual "moderate rebel" group is, their motivation, and who the work with and against. The fact is he took a gamble, it contributed to the genocide of half a million Syrians.

From WP

The areas receiving this aid are carefully selected, U.S. officials said, noting that extremist groups, including Jabhat al-Nusra, are delivering services to communities newly under rebel control.

If you see new firetrucks and ambulances in places where al-Nusra is trying to win hearts and minds, this might not be a coincidence,” said a U.S. official

Former U.S. Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford, who had been supporting an aggressive program of arming opposition brigades that had been approved by the CIA, told a January 2015 seminar in Washington, “For a long time we have looked the other way while the Nusra Front and armed groups on the ground, some of which are getting help from us, have coordinated in military operations against the regime.

John Kerry "If they're not serious (Russia), we'll help the opposition more."

[2] Mona Alami, “Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda,” USA Today, April 11, 2013; Ruth Sherlock

[3]Pentagon confirms US-trained Syria rebels gave weapons to al-Nusra,” Middle East Eye, May 26, 2015;

[4] Nabih Bulos, “US-trained Syrian rebels say they won’t fight al-Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra,” Telegraph, August 5, 2015.

New York Times, “With the proviso that the Nusra Front, Al Qaeda’s branch in Syria, can still be bombed, Russia puts the United States in a difficult position; the insurgent groups it supports cooperate in some places with the well-armed, well-financed Nusra

At least since 2014 the Obama administration has armed a number of Syrian rebel groups even though it knew the groups were coordinating closely with the Nusra Front, which was simultaneously getting arms from Turkey and Qatar. The strategy called for supplying TOW anti-tank missiles to the “Syrian Revolutionaries Front” (SRF) as the core of a client Syrian army that would be independent of the Nusra Front.

However, when a combined force of Nusra and non-jihadist brigades including the SRF captured the Syrian army base at Wadi al-Deif in December 2014, the truth began to emerge. The SRF and other groups to which the United States had supplied TOW missiles had fought under Nusra’s command to capture the base.

And as one of the SRF fighters who participated in the operation, Abu Kumayt, recalled to The New York Times, after the victory only Nusra and its very close ally Ahrar al-Sham were allowed to enter the base.

Image: If Major Yaser Abdulrahim looks like he's never wore his FSA uniform out into the field, that's because he hasn't. He is not a member of the FSA at all, and is instead a commander of the Fatah Halab, an umbrella group for Al Qaeda affiliates armed and funded by both the US and Saudi Arabia.

In a recent video report published by the BBC titled, "Syria conflict: Rebels 'feel abandoned' by Britain and US," BBC's Quentin Sommerville claims he "secretly" contacted US-backed rebels from Turkey. The alleged "remote" interview was covered in both locations by professional camera crews, despite Sommerville claiming the situation was so bad, the rebels could not be reached. The "senior rebel commander inside Aleppo" interviewed by the BBC was none other than Yaser Abdulrahim,

Image: Faylaq Al-Sham's flag is clearly seen in the video of the BBC's fake FSA commander when out in the field. Yaser Abdulrahim is seen out among other terrorists, missing his crisp, brand new FSA uniform and devoid of any FSA insignia.

Despite appearing in a brand new, crisp "Free Syrian Army" uniform never worn once into the field, and sitting beside an equally pristine "Free Syrian Army" French colonial flag, Yaser Abdulrahim has absolutely no affiliations with the "Free Syrian Army."

Instead, he is a commander of Faylaq Al-Sham, composed of Al Qaeda terrorists and Muslim Brotherhood extremists. Faylaq Al-Sham and its commander Yaser Abdulrahim, according to Sommerville himself, are part of the larger Fatah Halab umbrella group which also includes Al Qaeda affiliates Ahrar ash-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam - the latter of which literally placed civilians in metal cages on rooftops to use as human shields against Syrian-Russian airstrikes.

The Agenda of Corporate Media Is Regime Change in Syria - UN Press Conf Goes off Script

<div class="player-unavailable"><h1 class="message">An error occurred.</h1><div class="submessage"><a href="" target="_blank">Try watching this video on www.youtube.com</a>, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser.</div></div>

You act as if I'm making the claim. Tulsi gabbard is making the claim, the ambassador to Syria is making the claim, countless Islamic fighters make the claim, the institute for the study of war is making the claim, etc, etc. And this doesn't even begin to touch on Hillarys role in this running guns from Libya into Syria, toppling Ghadaffi, leaving the country in ruins, etc.

Last edited:
Here is just the tip of the iceberg of what's out there, again I'm not going to write you a book. The only reason I posted this is it's from a post I made earlier. All you have to do is put a couple hours of study in. Please don't respond with "Obama didn't know". Obama is an extremely intelligent man. He could tell you who each individual "moderate rebel" group is, their motivation, and who the work with and against. The fact is he took a gamble, it contributed to the genocide of half a million Syrians.

From WP

The areas receiving this aid are carefully selected, U.S. officials said, noting that extremist groups, including Jabhat al-Nusra, are delivering services to communities newly under rebel control.

If you see new firetrucks and ambulances in places where al-Nusra is trying to win hearts and minds, this might not be a coincidence,” said a U.S. official

Former U.S. Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford, who had been supporting an aggressive program of arming opposition brigades that had been approved by the CIA, told a January 2015 seminar in Washington, “For a long time we have looked the other way while the Nusra Front and armed groups on the ground, some of which are getting help from us, have coordinated in military operations against the regime.

John Kerry "If they're not serious (Russia), we'll help the opposition more."

[2] Mona Alami, “Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda,” USA Today, April 11, 2013; Ruth Sherlock

[3]Pentagon confirms US-trained Syria rebels gave weapons to al-Nusra,” Middle East Eye, May 26, 2015;

[4] Nabih Bulos, “US-trained Syrian rebels say they won’t fight al-Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra,” Telegraph, August 5, 2015.

New York Times, “With the proviso that the Nusra Front, Al Qaeda’s branch in Syria, can still be bombed, Russia puts the United States in a difficult position; the insurgent groups it supports cooperate in some places with the well-armed, well-financed Nusra

At least since 2014 the Obama administration has armed a number of Syrian rebel groups even though it knew the groups were coordinating closely with the Nusra Front, which was simultaneously getting arms from Turkey and Qatar. The strategy called for supplying TOW anti-tank missiles to the “Syrian Revolutionaries Front” (SRF) as the core of a client Syrian army that would be independent of the Nusra Front.

However, when a combined force of Nusra and non-jihadist brigades including the SRF captured the Syrian army base at Wadi al-Deif in December 2014, the truth began to emerge. The SRF and other groups to which the United States had supplied TOW missiles had fought under Nusra’s command to capture the base.

And as one of the SRF fighters who participated in the operation, Abu Kumayt, recalled to The New York Times, after the victory only Nusra and its very close ally Ahrar al-Sham were allowed to enter the base.

Image: If Major Yaser Abdulrahim looks like he's never wore his FSA uniform out into the field, that's because he hasn't. He is not a member of the FSA at all, and is instead a commander of the Fatah Halab, an umbrella group for Al Qaeda affiliates armed and funded by both the US and Saudi Arabia.

In a recent video report published by the BBC titled, "Syria conflict: Rebels 'feel abandoned' by Britain and US," BBC's Quentin Sommerville claims he "secretly" contacted US-backed rebels from Turkey. The alleged "remote" interview was covered in both locations by professional camera crews, despite Sommerville claiming the situation was so bad, the rebels could not be reached. The "senior rebel commander inside Aleppo" interviewed by the BBC was none other than Yaser Abdulrahim,

Image: Faylaq Al-Sham's flag is clearly seen in the video of the BBC's fake FSA commander when out in the field. Yaser Abdulrahim is seen out among other terrorists, missing his crisp, brand new FSA uniform and devoid of any FSA insignia.

Despite appearing in a brand new, crisp "Free Syrian Army" uniform never worn once into the field, and sitting beside an equally pristine "Free Syrian Army" French colonial flag, Yaser Abdulrahim has absolutely no affiliations with the "Free Syrian Army."

Instead, he is a commander of Faylaq Al-Sham, composed of Al Qaeda terrorists and Muslim Brotherhood extremists. Faylaq Al-Sham and its commander Yaser Abdulrahim, according to Sommerville himself, are part of the larger Fatah Halab umbrella group which also includes Al Qaeda affiliates Ahrar ash-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam - the latter of which literally placed civilians in metal cages on rooftops to use as human shields against Syrian-Russian airstrikes.

The Agenda of Corporate Media Is Regime Change in Syria - UN Press Conf Goes off Script

<div class="player-unavailable"><h1 class="message">An error occurred.</h1><div class="submessage"><a href="" target="_blank">Try watching this video on www.youtube.com</a>, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser.</div></div>

You act as if I'm making the claim. Tulsi gabbard is making the claim, the ambassador to Syria is making the claim, countless Islamic fighters make the claim, the institute for the study of war is making the claim, etc, etc. And this doesn't even begin to touch on Hillarys role in this running guns from Libya into Syria, toppling Ghadaffi, leaving the country in ruins, etc.

If you're claiming that the strategy was/is regime change I agree. And we all know groups have shifted allegiances, I'm not disputing that and I agree with your comment about Libya. The whole thing is a complete clusterfuck with so many different groups involved and things changing so rapidly. But still, there is nothing in your post which proves the US was arming or funding al Nusra Front (a group designated a terrorist group by the Obama administration) or AQ or ISIS. It was actually mostly Republicans calling for the Obama administration to increase the arms to Syrian rebels and they were hesitant for this reason - that the arms would fall into the hands of more extremist groups.
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-isis-conspiracy-theory/

If you're claiming that the strategy was/is regime change I agree. And we all know groups have shifted allegiances, I'm not disputing that and I agree with your comment about Libya. The whole thing is a complete clusterfuck with so many different groups involved and things changing so rapidly. But still, there is nothing in your post which proves the US was arming or funding al Nusra Front (a group designated a terrorist group by the Obama administration) or AQ or ISIS. It was actually mostly Republicans calling for the Obama administration to increase the arms to Syrian rebels and they were hesitant for this reason - that the arms would fall into the hands of more extremist groups.
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-isis-conspiracy-theory/

I send that and you respond with "fact check.org"...

Did you miss the ambassador to Libya saying they deliberately looked the other way when they knew the folks they were arming were working side by side with al nusra???

The fire trucks and ambulances not a coincidence?

How about the sitting congresswoman calling obama out specifically for it.

The complete lack of any media on the ground?

The SRF member who was in fact AQ???

Why don't you do a little study on your own instead of "factcheck.org". Or do you prefer your propaganda served up nice and simple?

I send that and you respond with "fact check.org"...

Did you miss the ambassador to Libya saying they deliberately looked the other way when they knew the folks they were arming were working side by side with al nusra???

Why don't you do a little study on your own instead of "factcheck.org". Or do you prefer your propaganda served up nice and simple?

So you use a random blog post as some sort of proof (even though there was no proof in the article - the article was just a copy/paste from another blog post with no sources), yet you seem to have an issue with factcheck.org?

"Did you miss the ambassador to Libya saying they deliberately looked the other way when they knew the folks they were arming were working side by side with al nusra???"
You mean the quote by Robert Ford? You're reaching a bit there. He didn't explicitly say the US was supporting al-Nusra, he could have been referring to 'armed groups' if you read his comment again.

No, not really.

The one that put a claim in a twitter post without any proof? No.

That's an interesting one, but not proof of what you're claiming.

All I could find on this was a couple of identical blog posts without sources. It wouldn't surprise me though if extremists have joined up with the FSA, I'd be more surprised if they haven't. Again though you stretch the truth with some of your statements.

No.

Then you must believe President Bush, John McCain in regards to what they say about Trump?

The widow says she's got "nothing to say" to Donny Deferments.
Apparently she didn't think as much of his phone call as all his ballkissers do.

For those here who were saying "but...but...but...the wife never said anything..."

She was on GMA this morning -

Let's have John Kelly have another Presser and call Myeshia Johnson a liar as well. Let's have Trump tweet that he never said that she's a liar as well. Maybe Trump can even give her a silly nickname when he attacks her.

For those here who were saying "but...but...but...the wife never said anything..."

Let's have John Kelly have another Presser and call Myeshia Johnson a liar as well. Let's have Trump tweet that he never said that she's a liar as well. Maybe Trump can even give her a silly nickname when he attacks her.

When Donny lies, widows cry.

The widow says she's got "nothing to say" to Donny Deferments.
Apparently she didn't think as much of his phone call as all his ballkissers do.
Yeah thank god we tracked her down so she could be dragged out into this. Strong work by the media. The president didn’t know his name except for that he had the file in front of him? Yeah. He didn’t. Can you believe neither Bush nor Clinton knew mine when they both sent me to the gulf? Crazy right? She’s a grieving widow who should have been left alone. That idiot in the hat should have kept that call private. She has he ability to reach the president somewhat directly if she wants to complain to him. She chose to go on the air with it. Fuck her and you for jumping on this as a way to bitch about trump.

Thank god you assholes were able to drag her out into the camera to grieve. What a victory this is for you. You should be proud

Time to release the entire transcript to show how scummy you guys are

Back