Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

You just proved you don't know what the term "free press" refers to.
Go look at the first few chapters of a Journalism 101 course and come back to this armed with facts, not opinions.
I haven’t proven anything. I wasn’t trying to prove anything. In my Sherdog years I never witnessed anyone “prove” something to anybody. Just an eternal regurgitation of talking points. I can tell without reading on what side posters will be. I could easily start writing novels over here about how controlled and incorporated freedom isn’t freedom but I just don’t have the time and dedication. My initial point stands - the political discourse of both sides is determined by trump, either faux outrage or retarded nativist pride.

I haven’t proven anything. I wasn’t trying to prove anything. In my Sherdog years I never witnessed anyone “prove” something to anybody. Just an eternal regurgitation of talking points. I can tell without reading on what side posters will be. I could easily start writing novels over here about how controlled and incorporated freedom isn’t freedom but I just don’t have the time and dedication. My initial point stands - the political discourse of both sides is determined by trump, either faux outrage or retarded nativist pride.
The problem here is indeed one of sides. You're on the wrong side of understanding what the term "freedom of the press" refers to, and instead of acknowledging that mistake, like Donny Moscow and Gen. Kelly, you cling to it as though being mistaken is a personality flaw.

Refusing to acknowledge an error is a personality flaw.

The problem here is indeed one of sides. You're on the wrong side of understanding what the term "freedom of the press" refers to, and instead of acknowledging that mistake, like Donny Moscow and Gen. Kelly, you cling to it as though being mistaken is a personality flaw.

Refusing to acknowledge an error is a personality flaw.
Holy crap, you can’t possibly have faith in that argument.

I don't believe we have anything further to discuss if you can't acknowledge a basic mistake.
There's no shame in being wrong, Indrid.
You sound like that horrible part of the media that thinks a retreat in imagined moral high ground is somehow a victory lmao.

You sound like that horrible part of the media that thinks a retreat in imagined moral high ground is somehow a victory lmao.
And you sound like a child who uses terms freely and interchangeably without regard for meaning.
In other words, someone to ignore and allow them to go on thinking they're correct.

And you sound like a child who uses terms freely and interchangeably without regard for meaning.
In other words, someone to ignore and allow them to go on thinking they're correct.
it just sounds like you're in "today i'll just speak to people as if i had power and trump was in front of me".
that's why she lost, bro.
<puh-lease75>

it just sounds like you're in "today i'll just speak to people as if i had power and trump was in front of me".
that's why she lost, bro.
<puh-lease75>
... You haven't once addressed the facts, you keep throwing up other subjects.
Just admit when you're WRONG.

... You haven't once addressed the facts, you keep throwing up other subjects.
Just admit when you're WRONG.
wrong about what? about my belief that the media, most of it, is a captured and incorporated instrument and whose current form and activity has no connection to the initial public trust it was entrusted with a long time ago, in order to provide facts for the general public?
i am definitely not wrong about that.

wrong about what? about my belief that the media, most of it, is a captured and incorporated instrument and whose current form and activity has no connection to the initial public trust it was entrusted with a long time ago, in order to provide facts for the general public?
i am definitely not wrong about that.
Full circle:
Wrong about what the term "freedom of the press" refers to.

Some slight differences...an ambassador wasnt killed, soldiers fought for 45 minutes to an hour before asking for air support, aircraft were in the air over the conflict, the problem was they were french aircraft and they couldnt distinguish good from bad on the ground.

For those here who were saying "but...but...but...the wife never said anything..."

She was on GMA this morning -

Let's have John Kelly have another Presser and call Myeshia Johnson a liar as well. Let's have Trump tweet that he never said that she's a liar as well. Maybe Trump can even give her a silly nickname when he attacks her.

Or the left could just stop talking about it...because

What

Does

It

Matter

Yes, the truth cares about politics.
That was worth seven investigations, let's ignore what happened here

Investigations lol
Well since "niger=benghazi" is in the title, I'll do whatever the fuck i want

In case you didn't read the last weeks news, Russian collusion absolutely happened, and it was between Putin and Bill and Hillary Cremlin.
That deserves its own thread

Back