trump is off to the uk

he will be avoiding missiles of rotting vegetables, and committing major breaches of royal protocol.....and thats just for starters
scratch that breaches of protocol bit, its not a state visit, hes not gonna meet liz, he will sneak in for a quick chat with theresa may, get his photo taken outside downing street, then fuck off to scotland to play golf.
hordes of people are gonna abuse him everywhere he goes , its gonna be glorious
This is a fucking embarrassing post. "Waaaah hes not gonna use proper English etiquette and act like an American" get a life man

This is a fucking embarrassing post. "Waaaah hes not gonna use proper English etiquette and act like an American" get a life man

Trump has become the lives of his haters. Particularly the ones who don't live in the US.

No one wants to go to Canada.

wow wow!!! Montreal is pretty cool... plus the exchange rate for the dollar is still very very much favorable for the US heh? Granted both times I went was for a bachelor party so ummm... yeah...

enhanced-buzz-13890-1362170211-1.jpg
thats me bathing in all your salty tears

enhanced-buzz-13890-1362170211-1.jpg
thats me bathing in all your salty tears
My tears, meanwhile this is your thread and your gimmick

<Lmaoo>

I hope it turns out you are a fake person created by Russians because I am embarrassed for you

My tears, meanwhile this is your thread and your gimmick

<Lmaoo>

I hope it turns out you are a fake person created by Russians because I am embarrassed for you
<Moves>

in all seriousness, its pretty telling that a US president doesnt get a state visit, they are using this one to test the waters of public opinion, if there are widespread protests, the state visit idea will be quietly dropped.
coming from a major ally, it dont look good that he has an approval rating over here thats only slightly better than a third world dictator.
im guessing public appearances will be kept to seeing him enter and exit his limo,, and security will keep protests back hundreds of yards.
he should adopt a cockney accent, it might raise his popularity

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43913414

i cant wait, its gonna be a festival of pisstaking <36><36><36>

possibly the most embarressing visit by a foreign leader ever
giphy.gif

Is this the first Islamic nation he has visited since becoming president?

How many Brits will get arrested for posting hate speech against Trump on a social media platform?

Post rap lyrics = get fined and community time. Call for Trump's death and get trending twitter handle

PS Hey Trump, can you fit that git John Oliver in your carry on. We don't want him here.

You're really reaching here. What percentage of Brits do you think even care about the president of the US, let alone feel strongly enough to despise him?

Student by any chance?
People here definitely hate him. He was hated in Scotland even before he became President for his golf course fiasco and the BBC really done a number on him during the election.

in all seriousness, its pretty telling that a US president doesnt get a state visit, they are using this one to test the waters of public opinion, if there are widespread protests, the state visit idea will be quietly dropped.
coming from a major ally, it dont look good that he has an approval rating over here thats only slightly better than a third world dictator.
im guessing public appearances will be kept to seeing him enter and exit his limo,, and security will keep protests back hundreds of yards.
he should adopt a cockney accent, it might raise his popularity

Personally think that says a lot more about our media/population than Trump.

Trump may be many things but he isn't Kim Jong Un, Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad, etc..

People here definitely hate him. He was hated in Scotland even before he became President for his golf course fiasco and the BBC really done a number on him during the election.

Contrary to popular belief, less than 1% of the population in Scotland (even St.Andrews) regularly play golf. Not many people here care either way about Trump. Sure, they exist but they're mostly just uni students and facebook/twitter addicts.

Contrary to popular belief, less than 1% of the population in Scotland (even St.Andrews) regularly play golf. Not many people here care either way about Trump. Sure, they exist but they're mostly just uni students and facebook/twitter addicts.

wrong

I live here too dude, as you know. Most people I know don't care. More important things to think about. Most people I know who follow politics and have done their research don't seem outraged by the situation.

It's rife in uni students and on social media. That's where all the hysteria is spread these days. Makes sense.

I live here too dude, as you know. Most people I know don't care. More important things to think about. Most people I know who follow politics and have done their research don't seem outraged by the situation.

It's rife in uni students and on social media. That's where all the hysteria is spread these days. Makes sense.
yeah I just liked that video because they called him a bawbag, I think thats the best way to sum up my opinion of him also lol

I think you'd be surprised by the amount of people that do care though

Back