trump is off to the uk

Contrary to popular belief, less than 1% of the population in Scotland (even St.Andrews) regularly play golf. Not many people here care either way about Trump. Sure, they exist but they're mostly just uni students and facebook/twitter addicts.
Lol what? He was trying to bully Scottish residents and the BBC and other channels rightfully painted it as a david vs goliath type scenario when he was trying to build over their land. It has nothing to do with playing golf.

I agree with it now being mostly students but it wasn't students giving him abuse 10 years ago and i doubt those people have forgotten. People have had a negative opinion about him ever since and the BBC's coverage of the election only made it worse.

Oh and @MayhemMonkey I'm half Scottish now btw. I sang a whole Proclaimers song in Amsterdam city centre in broad daylight and got a round of applause.

Oh and @MayhemMonkey I'm half Scottish now btw. I sang a whole Proclaimers song in Amsterdam city centre in broad daylight and got a round of applause.
if you sing a whole Proclaimers song I think that makes you completely Scottish dude lol :p

No one wants to go to Canada.
Yeah because this guy will kick your ass.
tumblr_inline_mu4njnGDAi1qzhcer.jpg

Lol what? He was trying to bully Scottish residents and the BBC and other channels rightfully painted it as a david vs goliath type scenario when he was trying to build over their land. It has nothing to do with playing golf.

I agree with it now being mostly students but it wasn't students giving him abuse 10 years ago and i doubt those people have forgotten. People have had a negative opinion about him ever since and the BBC's coverage of the election only made it worse.

So students, social media addicts, telly addicts and the golfing community...

I'm just making the point that the TS is deluded. Sure he'll get abuse. More than Tony Blair gets? More than Maggie Thatcher got? Not even close.

Is this the first Islamic nation he has visited since becoming president?
I heard he swallowed some Saudi swords during a ritual mating sessions

if you sing a whole Proclaimers song I think that makes you completely Scottish dude lol :p

My missus playing the guitar with a beaming smile the whole time. It was cute. Her braincells were doing the Gay Gordons.

yeah I just liked that video because they called him a bawbag, I think thats the best way to sum up my opinion of him also lol

I think you'd be surprised by the amount of people that do care though

You might be right. Most of my pals are either pretty centrist or don't give a shit about much.

London’s murder rate is up almost 50%, and they have a terrorist sympathizer for a mayor.

Y’all will wish you had Trump in 5 years.

Or they could choose someone who is both an intelligent adult AND not sympathetic towards Islamist groups. It doesn't have to be a giant douche/turd sandwich situation.

he will be avoiding missiles of rotting vegetables, and committing major breaches of royal protocol.....and thats just for starters
scratch that breaches of protocol bit, its not a state visit, hes not gonna meet liz, he will sneak in for a quick chat with theresa may, get his photo taken outside downing street, then fuck off to scotland to play golf.
hordes of people are gonna abuse him everywhere he goes , its gonna be glorious

And what if that doesn't happen? Will you get depressed?

London’s murder rate is up almost 50%, and they have a terrorist sympathizer for a mayor.

Y’all will wish you had Trump in 5 years.
Those murder numbers are still pathetically low. 157 deaths in a city that has a population of 9 million? Sad. New York city has twice that many with a million less people. USA USA USA!

And what if that doesn't happen? Will you get depressed?
nope, ill laugh at peoples stupidity and go on with my life, but im betting he's met by protests everywhere he goes

So Donnie gets to wave his tiny little hand outside Downing Street , how exciting .

So Donnie gets to wave his tiny little hand outside Downing Street , how exciting .
he will get to speak at an event put on by ukip,and morons like rees mogg, and go home telling everyone he addressed the british parliament <36>
in fact, i hope he does address the house, id love to see the footage of MPs listening to his inane ramblings.
under those circumstances he will be speechwritten up the wazoo, and his aides will pray he dont go off script.......

Trump will be England’s shepherd and free it’s sheeple to greener pastures.

Those murder numbers are still pathetically low. 157 deaths in a city that has a population of 9 million? Sad. New York city has twice that many with a million less people. USA USA USA!

Wait 5 years.

Back