Trump Jokes about Congressman Assaulting Reporter

Trump makes joke about body slam.

*Puts words in CNN Spin Cycle*

Trumps supports murdering journalists

*crying sounds from the left*
He didn't make a joke. He referenced an actual assault that really occurred.

Is lying like breathing to you?

I dont expect a clueless person to understand references since context never means anything to them...

What in the dusty fuck are you talking about? Everyone knows what a bodyslam is. A politician bodyslammed a reporter, which is assault. The president lauded him for his assault.

Disagree strongly. He's applauding and encouraging violence against the free press. It's incredibly dangerous for the most powerful man on earth to behave in this fashion.
hahahahaha hahahahaha, does antifa start fights?

hahahahaha hahahahaha, does antifa start fights?
giphy.gif

The President of the United States is lauding assault on a reporter. In his eyes violence against your perceived enemies is perfectly fine, as long as you're on his side.

Trump shouldn't brag about that guy's bodyslamming abilities. I don't think trump agrees with him bodyslamming that reporter, I think Trump is just making fun that he actually did such a crazy thing. And trying to turn it into a compliment jokingly. It's locker room talk. He shouldn't have said it, but Trump does that.

Trump shouldn't brag about that guy's bodyslamming abilities. I don't think trump agrees with him bodyslamming that reporter, I think Trump is just making fun that he actually did such a crazy thing. And trying to turn it into a compliment jokingly. It's locker room talk. He shouldn't have said it, but Trump does that.
This is way over the top trolling. Even for you.

What in the dusty fuck are you talking about? Everyone knows what a bodyslam is. A politician bodyslammed a reporter, which is assault. The president lauded him for his assault.

Because of Trumps past appearances on WWE you fucking TDS idiot where he talked about how much he loved bodyslams.

THIS IS WHY HE KEEPS WINNING...and why you are the fucking joke on the internet. The NPC meme was created because of how the media makes you NOT THINK and REPEAT STUPID SHIT.

Because of Trumps past appearances on WWE you fucking TDS idiot where he talked about how much he loved bodyslams.

THIS IS WHY HE KEEPS WINNING...and why you are the fucking joke on the internet. The NPC meme was created because of how the media makes you NOT THINK and REPEAT STUPID SHIT.
He was specifically talking about Greg Gianforte. He is a Republican Congressman who literally body slammed a reported. He pleaded guilty.

This is way over the top trolling. Even for you.
Trump was joking about his wrestling abilities, and everyone is laughing. It was a joke. I listened to the video. I would not have said it, Trump should not have said it, but Trump was not encouraging violence on reporters. He was joking. I wouldn't have said it, cause it's not funny to the guy he assaulted.

But Trump was just joking, not encouraging violence on reporters.

Trump was joking about his wrestling abilities, and everyone is laughing. It was a joke. I listened to the video. I would not have said it, Trump should not have said it, but Trump was not encouraging violence on reporters. He was joking. I wouldn't have said it, cause it's not funny to the guy he assaulted.

But Trump was just joking, not encouraging violence on reporters.
Bullshit. You're a pathetic hack.

He was clearly applauding violence against that reporter. He loves "tough guys". It's disgusting.

No trolling here bud. The MSM is worse on him that any president in history. Non stop, 24/7 coverage. And most of the time he owns them back or worse. IT's just trolling all around.

Maybe if you act like a piece of shit all the time you deserve negative media coverage?

He was specifically talking about Greg Gianforte. He is a Republican Congressman who literally body slammed a reported. He pleaded guilty.

As I said, there isnt anyone that expects you to get it. You are a TDS having hack, the worst kid of sufferer. In the mean time, you will continue to be the butt of the joke with each passing day, and each new outrage you cling to.

Halloween is coming up which as we all know, is like winning the jackpot for those of you always looking for someones fun to ruin with your tears of outrage, so hey, happy times soon for you for at least a day!

As I said, there isnt anyone that expects you to get it. You are a TDS having hack, the worst kid of sufferer. In the mean time, you will continue to be the butt of the joke with each passing day, and each new outrage you cling to.

Halloween is coming up which as we all know, is like winning the jackpot for those of you always looking for someones fun to ruin with your tears of outrage.
You're not even addressing the thread topic, or acknowledging basic facts.

Maybe if you act like a piece of shit all the time you deserve negative media coverage?
Well we already know that droning an underage American and still not apologizing for it 7 years later gets no attention from the media. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back