International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

The best part of this is watching tons of people throw their morals out the window and support nk because fuck trump and stuff
I think one can hope for denuclearization whilst simultaneously not supporting DPRK & appreciating the dog and pony show for what it really is.

So predictable. These people are pathetic. Hey, just ending a war thats been going on for 60 fucking years, no big whoop.

0 tangible things have happened so far. you can "end" a war that hasnt actually involved any fighting pretty easily. theres still the possibility that every single leader involved in this is only wanting their picture taken, to look reasonable to a domestic audience. then when something goes wrong or someone doesnt live up to their end of the deal, they can just point fingers at the other guy. its a win win win win.

its also possible that real change is coming. only time will tell.

Would I prefer we made some deal over nothing? Yes. The citizens of North Korea deserve it. South Korea deserves stability to their North. The US deserves one less enemy to waste military prowess on.

Cool me too.

Just remember though, if Obama or any democrat has negotiated "some deal" you would have been livid and Trump probably would have ripped it up.

Hopefully if this ends well there is a Noble Peace prize in Kim and or Rodmans future.

I do mean generally across the internet too. Not hard to find opinions of people saying they hope trump fails, Kim embarrasses him etc

those people are dumbasses, if they truly exist in any large numbers. which they dont.

Lol at the usual crew in here. Like they expect Trump to punch him instead of shake his hand.

Now they're mad because Trump said it was an honor.

You have to love this crew

0 tangible things have happened so far. you can "end" a war that hasnt actually involved any fighting pretty easily. theres still the possibility that every single leader involved in this is only wanting their picture taken, to look reasonable to a domestic audience. then when something goes wrong or someone doesnt live up to their end of the deal, they can just point fingers at the other guy. its a win win win win.

its also possible that real change is coming. only time will tell.

There have been thousands of skirmishes since the dmz was established between American, South Korean and North Korean forces...

There has been lots of "fighting".

Regardless of what your political affiliation is, this is a yuge event .

I do mean generally across the internet too. Not hard to find opinions of people saying they hope trump fails, Kim embarrasses him etc

It's not hard to find people on the internet that support incest but it's not a large enough number to get worked up about or pay attention too.

34934455_1713897948648174_542401769020325888_n.jpg

Cool me too.

Just remember though, if Obama or any democrat has negotiated "some deal" you would have been livid and Trump probably would have ripped it up.

If they keep their nukes and we send them planes full of cash I'll be the first to say Trump is an idiot

Or Pro Trumpers ignoring the fact Kim is a complete asshole who has done vile stuff, but hey if Trump likes him then he is alright in my book.

I heard the Religious right is trying to get adultery removed from the 10 commandments.

Never seen any trump supporters saying they like Kim. Dontknow what you're getting at here.

Don't give a shit about the 10 commandments so go rant to someone else about that nonsense

There have been thousands of skirmishes since the dmz was established between American, South Korean and North Korean forces...

There has been lots of "fighting".

Regardless of what your political affiliation is, this is a yuge event .

thousands of skirmishes? lol ok. how many of these thousands were in the last 3 decades?

what i said is entirely plausible. no one has had to give up anything yet, and each of these leaders gets to look good for their domestic audience. its possible that no one has any real intention of changing a single tangible thing, yet. denying that this is a possibility would just make you a yuge goon.

its also possible that kim wants to denuclearize and play nice. reunification. who knows.

Back