International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

fucking christ

Stephen-Colbert-Frozen-Jaw-Drop-Gif-On-The-Colbert-Report-Gif.gif

On the degrees of the mother's life at risk, would you determine that by like a percentage given by the best available opinion(DR/OBGYN), or only based on a set list of possible illness/complications?

Sure to both, but it would have to be pretty concrete.

Also how extreme would the impairment of the child have to be? If a lady wants to get rid of a kid she finds out has DS, say like, 5 months in, would you say that's ok?

Extreme retardation/physical disabilities. Drool cup/head in a fishbowl type variety. Although, I'm flexible on the physical disabilities. I'm more talking ones that would cause the person a life of extreme pain and round the clock care. Ones where it would be merciful to terminate. I'm indifferent to ones that would merely be a handicap(arms and hands missing, for instance), but it should be on the table for the parent(s) to decide.

Sure to both, but it would have to be pretty concrete.

I've tried to imagine a system where both are used together, but my main apprehension would be punishment for Dr's who find themselves in a new situation. Say for example like something previously unknown relating to that new organ they found, the interstitium, that births cancer in the mother or fetus. Would you be in favor of lesser penalties in the instances where doctors are forced to make a choice that appears well within medical reason? If they're in a place where they can face criminal punishment, of course.

Extreme retardation/physical disabilities. Drool cup/head in a fishbowl type variety.

Kind of like "soooo 'not-there', a quality of life is simply indeterminate"? I think I can agree with that. I'm not that up on the entire spectrum but I think some cases do happen suddenly, late-term. Would you be ok with that over-riding laws on term? Or would you be ok with medical condition taking precedent regardless?

Although, I'm flexible on the physical disabilities. I'm more talking ones that would cause the person a life of extreme pain and round the clock care. Ones where it would be merciful to terminate. I'm indifferent to ones that would merely be a handicap(arms and hands missing, for instance), but it should be on the table for the parent(s) to decide.

This one I'm undecided on for personal reasons. I think sadly some parents would selfishly decide to opt-out if they're not sure already, even in situations where the kid could live happy. There's so many new genetic disorders too, and I think ones that aren't well know, like forms of LCA, might scare some parents off. It's the one issue that pushes me towards a system of purely judging each case on an individual basis. I think if we get kinda weird with it, take in economic considerations while evaluating with psychologists and physicians, it can be done. The rigidity of the process would be a giant deterrent to those impulsively making a rash decision. Taking a look at it from every angle would make sure it's on the up and up. But of course, how the hell could that ever translate into legislation of any kind that wasn't paper-thin in a court? That I can't figure out. To me the only immediate solution we have is pushing safe birth control as much as we can and just teaching ourselves to be less reckless. From there all I can think of is "leave it up to medical professionals and try to make us all smarter". Doesn't help me with conservatives but that's just where thinking through the situation takes me. You?

why won’t trump call Un a piece of shit who should be deposed and put on trial! Whyyyyy?!

why won’t trump call Un a piece of shit who should be deposed and put on trial! Whyyyyy?!

Because whatever he says will get translated and reported to Kim, I guess?

I don't think he wants Rocket Man to take his ball and go home just yet.

Keep shoveling that bullshit, Donald.

Entertaining how the left is all up in arms as if Trump really believes in what he's saying.

I thought, according to the libs, that Trump was a liar who lied 1000's of times or something? :eek:

Now they're actually implying with this faux outrage that he's telling the truth in this case?

Too funny. <Lmaoo>

Entertaining how the left is all up in arms as if Trump really believes in what he's saying.

I thought, according to the libs, that Trump was a liar who lied 1000's of times or something? :eek:

Now they're actually implying with this faux outrage that he's telling the truth in this case?

Too funny. <Lmaoo>

He's not giving a factual statement you dumb cunt.

He's giving an opinion, and it's a retarded one.

There's no liberal hypocrisy in pointing that out. Christ.

He's not giving a factual statement you dumb cunt.

He's giving an opinion, and it's a retarded one.

There's no liberal hypocrisy in pointing that out. Christ.

Oh so it's an OPINION now? o_O

Judging by the reaction from others here, it looks like it's being treated as "Oh! Trump actually believes what he's saying! *RAGE* "

Yes there is hypocrisy. One doesn't need to be a "dumb cunt" to notice that.

(nice username, btw. fits you perfectly)

I've tried to imagine a system where both are used together, but my main apprehension would be punishment for Dr's who find themselves in a new situation. Say for example like something previously unknown relating to that new organ they found, the interstitium, that births cancer in the mother or fetus. Would you be in favor of lesser penalties in the instances where doctors are forced to make a choice that appears well within medical reason? If they're in a place where they can face criminal punishment, of course.

Kind of like "soooo 'not-there', a quality of life is simply indeterminate"? I think I can agree with that. I'm not that up on the entire spectrum but I think some cases do happen suddenly, late-term. Would you be ok with that over-riding laws on term? Or would you be ok with medical condition taking precedent regardless?

This one I'm undecided on for personal reasons. I think sadly some parents would selfishly decide to opt-out if they're not sure already, even in situations where the kid could live happy. There's so many new genetic disorders too, and I think ones that aren't well know, like forms of LCA, might scare some parents off. It's the one issue that pushes me towards a system of purely judging each case on an individual basis. I think if we get kinda weird with it, take in economic considerations while evaluating with psychologists and physicians, it can be done. The rigidity of the process would be a giant deterrent to those impulsively making a rash decision. Taking a look at it from every angle would make sure it's on the up and up. But of course, how the hell could that ever translate into legislation of any kind that wasn't paper-thin in a court? That I can't figure out. To me the only immediate solution we have is pushing safe birth control as much as we can and just teaching ourselves to be less reckless. From there all I can think of is "leave it up to medical professionals and try to make us all smarter". Doesn't help me with conservatives but that's just where thinking through the situation takes me. You?

I'm just going to say it. You have an undiagosed mental illness, probably bi polar. Get help before it's too late.

@Darkballs don't bother, he's like a younger version of Palis.

These people really did want nuclear war. I believe it.

Seano do you think that's an appropriate response to the question? Seriously? Can you not see how that's kind of a bad look for the President of the United States? I don't give a shit about how that relates to NK, I care that he's frighteningly dumb enough to respond in that barely coherent, "could care less" manner to a question about a dictator killing his people.

Why not "hey listen we have the death penalty in America, and not everyone agrees with that. I'm not gonna stop working towards peace because they have a system of justice some people don't agree with"?

There's a smart, even-handed response that doesn't totally ignore the question, doesn't needlessly praise a dictator in the face of questions about his brutality, and doesn't upset Kim.

If I can pull that out of my ass, why shouldn't we expect at least that much from the leader of our country?

Get some fucking standards for your leaders, before we're cemented as the idiocracy of the world forever.

Last edited:
I'm just going to say it. You have an undiagosed mental illness, probably bi polar. Get help before it's too late.

Think of it like this; in poker, you sit and you talk with the goal of taking eachother's money. What I like to do here, is the opposite. I like to come, take people's "money", and try to force them to actually talk.

Heretic and others may think all I want is to be mean to them and talk down to them, but one day they'll realize I'm just trying to get them to talk up to everyone else. Hopefully. You? I'm doubtful.

Think of it like this; in poker, you sit and you talk with the goal of taking eachother's money. What I like to do here, is the opposite. I like to come, take people's "money", and try to force them to actually talk.

Heretic and others may think all I want is to be mean to them and talk down to them, but one day they'll realize I'm just trying to get them to talk up to everyone else. Hopefully. You? I'm doubtful.

I'm just referencing the sheer amount of shit you post. I've known a few bi polar people and that's what they're like. When they're manic like you are right now, they can bang out a 20,000 word essay about nothing without taking a break.

What do you suggest we do regarding the north Korean situation?

More sanctions?

All out war?

What was the obvious course, to work up to a meeting with the president after a specified time in which a verifiable means of disarmament is undertaken.

You do this before unilaterally cancelling your wargames with your key ally and speaking of a brutal dictator like he's your grandma.

I'm just referencing the sheer amount of shit you post. I've known a few bi polar people and that's what they're like. When they're manic like you are right now, they can bang out a 20,000 word essay about nothing without taking a break.

Well fear not little buddy, I've got one personality that just happens to type and think fast. If I wasn't immobile at the moment, there'd definitely be less posts. But my posts are what they are, always have been. If reading isn't your thing, I don't care. I'm here for the folks that do read. They matter more.

Either way I'll gladly take the unexpected rest and spend some time countering russia's best efforts.

I watched the video and I'm counting hypocrites. So far I've got:

(1) The blonde guy from Fox and Friends

(2) Possibly Sean Hannity, but the video evidence is not definitive

(3) John Bolton

Did I miss anyone?

I give (3) a pass because I suspect he didn't actually want to go along with the NK summit but had no choice due to his position. As for (2), I think we've known for a long time that the man is unprincipled---though that still doesn't stop him from getting great ratings.

It's nothing new to have bias news networks, but unless I'm mistaken, did anyone appearing in the first part of the video have any appearances in the second part?

Did you watch the whole video. It flips back and forth several times.

Hannity is on both sides repeatedly. More importantly National Security Advisor Bolton appears on both sides. The others who appear on both sides are Tucker Carlson and Steve Doocy, the Fox and Friends host who actually asked Obama the original question.

There may be others on the larger panels I didn't recognize.

Back