International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

Is this the excuse you're gonna use for completely avoiding my post to you? Or are you just out of bullshit?

cincy, I don't know if you just haven't been paying attention, but try to follow:

I don't know the details, not because they haven't been revealed, but because THERE WERE NONE IN THE AGREEMENT. Do you get it yet? I'm not bitching about the "terms" of the deal, I'm openly wondering how it's a deal at all if there were no terms in it.

And the only answer you can provide amounts to "your mad"? Seriously, go back to "this is it". You amazingly sounded smarter with just that.

I refuse to waste anymore of my time arguing with a liberal cuck who's been cnn'd.

I'd rather post funny cat videos on facebook than waste my time tryin to explain AGAIN, why the trump deal is still open for discussion while at the same time, the obama iranian deal was bad. I could spend the next 100 pages detailing to you the terms of the actual deal and why it was both bad and easy to work around for Iran.

You would still think it was great!

And that's fine. I don't need to you interpret these deals the same way I do. What I do need is for you to constantly feel frustrated and at the end of your rope for the rest of the duration of Trump's presidency.

Can you do that for me?

;)

Is this the excuse you're gonna use for completely avoiding my post to you? Or are you just out of bullshit?

cincy, I don't know if you just haven't been paying attention, but try to follow:

I don't know the details, not because they haven't been revealed, but because THERE WERE NONE IN THE AGREEMENT. Do you get it yet? I'm not bitching about the "terms" of the deal, I'm openly wondering how it's a deal at all if there were no terms in it.

And the only answer you can provide amounts to "your mad"? Seriously, go back to "this is it". You amazingly sounded smarter with just that.
80 pages of bitching about something you don't know anything about by your own admission. that's next level right there.

so you're rooting for trump to get a deal where they disarm their nukes and we can verify by going into all sites, even military https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-usa-idUSKCN1B918E

80 pages of bitching about something you don't know anything about by your own admission. that's next level right there.

so you're rooting for trump to get a deal where they disarm their nukes and we can verify by going into all sites, even military https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-usa-idUSKCN1B918E

Another awesome tid bit with regards to the "agreement" (that Obama made with himself) is that is so far as I know...American inspectors were not even allowed into Iran. At all. Talk about a leap of faith.

Are you seriously illiterate?

Let me help: I know ALL ABOUT the details. The main thing I know about them, is they don't exist, you moron.

Um, no. I'm suggesting he should've went for a deal that included a verification process OF ANY KIND. Because the deal he signed, included no verification process, at all.

Another awesome tid bit with regards to the agreement that is so far as I know...American inspectors were not allowed into Iran. At all.

Yeah super relevant to all the points in this thread you blatantly ran from....

Oh wait no they're not. Sorry.

Are you seriously illiterate?

Let me help: I know ALL ABOUT the details. The main thing I know about them, is they don't exist, you moron.

Um, no. I'm suggesting he should've went for a deal that included a verification process OF ANY KIND. Because the deal he signed, included no verification process, at all.

Yeah super relevant to all the points in this thread you blatantly ran from....

Oh wait no they're not. Sorry.
Link to the details of the North Korea deal you read

I try my best to avoid the War Room but you pulled me back in
200.gif

I didn't really think much of it other than it was amusing. Coincidentally, I am going to have a discussion about this with my students so I'll see what they think.

Dude, as a ROK soldier who has served near the DMZ, I think your opinion on the matter would be highly valued here.

Oh, by the way, we don't have to worry about Banchan barging into this thread to accuse us of being fake Koreans anymore.

Ben Shapiro is loving this. So much material and he doesn't have to even manufacture any stories.

http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-dismantling-missile-facilities-satellite-imagery-980031

North Korea Isn't Dismantling Missile Facilities, Satellite Imagery Reveals

There is no visible indication that North Korea has begun dismantling missile launch sites as reportedly promised, according to satellite imagery shared by 38 North.

The program, hosted by the U.S.-Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies, analyzed and posted imagery of the known locations of North Korea’s missile launch facilities on Thursday and Friday. According to the analysis, 38 North reported that it could not identify “any activity associated with the dismantlement” at any testing sites.

Full article at link

Or we're pissed that Trump insults our principle allies while constantly commending a man who should be ground to dust for his crimes. Maybe we're pissed that he legitimated a ruthless dictator, gave up war games, and got nothing but a nebulous promise (something he does himself fruitlessly all the time), after not consulting with any of his key people, and openly admitting he never even prepared. We also know that he does not even read his intelligence briefings, so he has no clue about anything strategic regarding NK.

But by all means, keep sucking that dick in the tundra.

Shit. He should have consulted with hillelslovak87. How else we gonna get things done.

I dunno. Sometimes you can feel differently about some things regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum. That isn't really hypocrisy per say if you consider yourself conservative and support abortion. I have different stances on certain political positions that indeed go against what my political parties positions are.

Jesus

name the last time Iran has directly attacked another country?

Iran is all over in Iraq and Syria. They’re definitely involved in both conflicts. Didn’t they just fire rockets into Israel?

Not sure where you’re going with this, maybe I missed the point?

Iran is all over in Iraq and Syria. They’re definitely involved in both conflicts. Didn’t they just fire rockets into Israel?

Not sure where you’re going with this, maybe I missed the point?

Here we go. I said it years ago, Iran is next in needing freedom.

I actually hope they have nukes because US will pussy out if they do.

Back