International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

So, you’re a liar, and a NK cheerleader. Got it.

I also remember these Trumptards repeatedly calling people NK cheerleaders just because they spoke facts and decried lies. Lol those hilarious bastards

It happened dipshit, but no one is going to waste their time going through your 500 posts-per-day to dig up a quote we all remember you saying.

<TrumpWrong1>

I absolutely would not say they already started dismantling the facility. In fact, I was going back and forth with a poster on whether or not a factory was already set to be destroyed. When Kim announced the facility, I posted that.

Again, you liberals are either straight up liars, or you combine every conservative together, then project your fantasy on them.

It happened dipshit, but no one is going to waste their time going through your 500 posts-per-day to dig up a quote we all remember you saying.

I also remember these Trumptards repeatedly calling people NK cheerleaders just because they spoke facts and decried lies. Lol those hilarious bastards

Btw, to demonstrate that you’re both liars, here’s every post of mine in this thread. Nothing even remotely close to what you claim.

http://forums.sherdog.com/search/136158783/

<TrumpWrong1>

You openly brag about shitposting, so I'm not sure why you're gonna cry about being called a lying shitposter.

No need to respond bob. I don't get anything from interacting with you. I'm only stopping by to blow up your bullshit, no have a back and forth with a troll.

Btw, to demonstrate that you’re both liars, here’s every post of mine in this thread. Nothing even remotely close to what you claim.

http://forums.sherdog.com/search/136158783/

Link is dead. Another lie you tried to pass I guess.

<TrumpWrong1>

You openly brag about shitposting, so I'm not sure why you're gonna cry about being called a lying shitposter.

No need to respond bob. I don't get anything from interacting with you. I'm only stopping by to blow up your bullshit, no have a back and forth with a troll.

Concession accepted.

Aw those wacky bastard lying Trumptards and their amazing, made-up claims. What a swell bunch of guys.

Bob's claim and the argument around it concerns a claim by Trump that has not been independently verified about a missile site that has nowhere been agreed in any binding way to be taken apart. If there is any kind of agreement, it is both completely deniable and there is no mechanism whatsoever for verification. I think he clearly deserves all the shit he gets about spiking the football on such a nothingburger, which may not even be true. Especially considering that it's nothing compared to the concessions taken by South Korea.

Bob's claim and the argument around it concerns a claim by Trump that has not been independently verified about a missile site that has nowhere been agreed in any binding way to be taken apart. If there is any kind of agreement, it is both completely deniable and there is no mechanism whatsoever for verification. I think he clearly deserves all the shit he gets about spiking the football on such a nothingburger, which may not even be true. Especially considering that it's nothing compared to the concessions taken by South Korea.

Did you miss the SK news article I posted which named the site to be shut down?

Did you expect it to happen in a week?

You shouldn’t.

You shouldn’t.
Well, I don't expect it to happen at all. Hopefully Kim is taking the North K in a new direction this time and not just releasing the pressure valves again. I'm not of the mind that Trump's complete bending over for Kim is actually a major error, I think it's worth a try. But I do insist that we call it what it is- getting bent over.

Well, I don't expect it to happen at all. Hopefully Kim is taking the North K in a new direction this time and not just releasing the pressure valves again. I'm not of the mind that Trump's complete bending over for Kim is actually a major error, I think it's worth a try. But I do insist that we call it what it is- getting bent over.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

Tossing a few compliments fattys way is well worth the concessions NK has already made.

You shouldn’t.

You did. You also claimed the soldiers were returned already. Cuz you saw it in your echo chamber and derp derp time to repost brainless shit.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

Tossing a few compliments fattys way is well worth the concessions NK has already made.

Yes, these concesssions that NK has agreed to before while also agreeing to actual verifications. Quite a coup, Bob.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

I only see one thing, which may or not be true, that could be considered a concession. Let's check the scoreboard. We gave a security guarantee in writing, and now have suspended joint readiness exercises. Again, I don't think that's as bad as people are making it out to be, but the concessions from the US soulcrush the ghost of one concession from Kim. You must acknowledge the scoreboard.

You did. You also claimed the soldiers were returned already. Cuz you saw it in your echo chamber and derp derp time to repost brainless shit.

Yes, these concesssions that NK has agreed to before while also agreeing to actual verifications. Quite a coup, Bob.

Did you miss where I proved you’re a liar by literally posting a link to all my comments in this thread?

So, let’s see, judge is a proven liar, a NK cheerleader, and denies the reality that NK has returned hostages which is a pretty straightforward concession.

Any further embarrassment you’d like to add?

Did you miss where I proved you’re a liar by literally posting a link to all my comments in this thread?

So, let’s see, judge is a proven liar, a NK cheerleader, and denies the reality that NK has returned hostages which is a pretty straightforward concession.

Any further embarrassment you’d like to add?

Hey Bob, hows that missile factory dismantling going? How about those returned remains? Wonderful stuff as usual, Bob. Keep up the brainless work.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-ko...espite-denuclearisation-pledge-091835917.html

was about to post this:

North Korea[/a] is carrying out improvements at its nuclear testing facility, new research has discovered.' data-reactid="22">North Korea is carrying out improvements at its nuclear testing facility, new research has discovered.

The work at the facility comes despite a pledge by the country to completely denuclearise following the summit between Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump.

of the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Centre show that upgrades are being carried out ‘at a rapid pace’, according to North Korea analysis organisation 38 North.&nbsp;' data-reactid="24">New satellite images of the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Centre show that upgrades are being carried out ‘at a rapid pace’, according to North Korea analysis organisation 38 North.

a radiochemical laboratory is seemingly still active." data-reactid="25">Pictures taken on 21 June show that modifications to equipment are ongoing, new buildings are being erected and a radiochemical laboratory is seemingly still active.

Back