"Trump lied to me about his wealth."

Can just imagine so many Trump haters sat there with a huge smile on their face reading that absolute wall of text because they have nothing better to do.

<JonesLaugh>
Because they can actually read above an 8th grade level.

How much his house costs has about as much to do with which tax bracket he's in as Trump's companies filing for bankruptcy have to do with how much money Trump personally has.
I didn’t bring it up. He did. This would be a middle class home price.

How many of those companies didn't pay their bills? How many contractors do you think Apple has screwed and not paid. Of course companies go bankrupt, happens all the time but if Chrysler lets say went bankrupt 6 times would you call their CEO a great businessman?

Just admit you will defend Trump at all costs because of liberal tears.

Also a 500K house is NOT middle class. lol
Middle class. Sorry about the butthurt. Not even upper middle in some places.

I didn’t bring it up. He did. This would be a middle class home price.
A rich person can still buy a 500K home or eve a 100K one, it says nothing about how much money he actually makes which is what would determine tax brackets.

A rich person can still buy a 500K home or eve a 100K one, it says nothing about how much money he actually makes which is what would determine tax brackets.
It appears to be an achievement for him based on the butthurtatude he has about saying that’s middle class

Trump is clearly a fucking lunatic, but this guy from The Washington Post writing a novel on Trump's lunacy might be an even bigger lunatic.
200w.gif

Nobody cares except you
You remember that guy that made a thread last year about buying a lot across from the police station but decided not to because there were crackheads buying drugs there? Then he started posting his bank account statements cause people didn't believe him.

You remember that guy that made a thread last year about buying a lot across from the police station but decided not to because there were crackheads buying drugs there? Then he started posting his bank account statements cause people didn't believe him.

I'm not going to go that far but when challenged I will offer proof. That is what people should do instead of making up alternative facts and using straw man arguments like @cincymma79

Call me poor and I will proof that I'm not

Neat I guess. Don’t care honestly.

I'm not going to go that far but when challenged I will offer proof. That is what people should do instead of making up alternative facts and using straw man arguments like @cincymma79

Call me poor and I will proof that I'm not
You proofed it

It still amazes me that Trump has gotten away with bullshitting the entire world for a lifetime, it is like he has managed to change the very nature of reality.

Serious question, "Have you been hit in the head recently?".
You guys are really after the hard hitting Trump stories. Akin to the primetime Fox News programs on cutting edge wheel chairs for dogs.

Back