"Trump lied to me about his wealth."

Remember that article where Trump pretended he was his secretary and wrote a letter praising himself?

Trump's hilarious, the Republicans elected the first transgender candidate, how progressive of them.

I didn't think I could like him any more than I already do, but this thread did it.

Gee, using the fake media to enrich himself, at nobody's expense, is genius - like his IQ.

I would let his soft, small hands give me a massage. No homo.

Trump's "using fake names to pump his image" ruse is one of my favorite things. What an insecure little puffball.

If he is worth a billion dollars I'd eat my hat.

Apple was dead. Microsoft bailed them out. Google it if you like

Apple had bad and inconsistent leadership for over a decade that led them to near-financial ruin. Isn't that the point people are trying to make with Trump and his businesses? That he led them to financial ruin?

The fact that Apple came back can't be seen as inevitable. It happened as a result of Microsoft infusing $150m into the company AND leadership changes. It wasn't just the money.

Trump needed money for what he attempted to portray himself as. He's different from most businessmen whose end game is the money. His end game was never the money. His end game was fame, glory, accolades, being recognized by the whole world, for who he is.

That he was able to make as much as money as he did, and not go full broke, is pretty impressive, all things considered.

See how pathetic you are? Personal attacks are all you have. You are not wealthy. Half a million home is not wealthy. It’s middle class. You sound poor.

So the middle class in the US is under the poverty line now?

Apple had bad and inconsistent leadership for over a decade that led them to near-financial ruin. Isn't that the point people are trying to make with Trump and his businesses? That he led them to financial ruin?

The fact that Apple came back can't be seen as inevitable. It happened as a result of Microsoft infusing $150m into the company AND leadership changes. It wasn't just the money.
Sonwihout Microsoft bailing them or they wouldn’t exist. Glad we agree.

Sonwihout Microsoft bailing them or they wouldn’t exist. Glad we agree.

And leadership changes, right? Good. Indeed, glad we agree money was only one factor, and giving the money to competent leadership was crucial.

Kind of hard to take you seriously with these types of lazy “gotcha!” posts that don’t even address all of what I wrote.

And leadership changes, right? Good. Indeed, glad we agree money was only one factor, and giving the money to competent leadership was crucial.

Kind of hard to take you seriously with these types of lazy “gotcha!” posts that don’t even address all of what I wrote.
With any leadership at all would they have made it work without the money? They were down bankrupt kaput. Now they’re not. Trump was never personally bankupt. A few of his businesses did go bankrupt. I have a corporation for my rentals. If hat went bankrupt I’d still be fine. There’s probably no way trump knows how to do that too.

With any leadership at all would they have made it work without the money? They were down bankrupt kaput. Now they’re not. Trump was never personally bankupt. A few of his businesses did go bankrupt. I have a corporation for my rentals. If hat went bankrupt I’d still be fine. There’s probably no way trump knows how to do that too.

That’s not what I’m talking about and you know it. I’m not even denying what you’re saying you argumentative dolt. Would new leadership have been able to turn the ship around without the investment? No. Would the investment had saved the company without the change in leadership? I don’t see why, that leadership ran it nearly into the ground. Exactly where several of Trumps companies have found themselves under his leadership.

That’s not what I’m talking about and you know it. I’m not even denying what you’re saying you argumentative dolt. Would new leadership have been able to turn the ship around without the investment? No. Would the investment had saved the company without the change in leadership? I don’t see why, that leadership ran it nearly into the ground. Exactly where several of Trumps companies have found themselves under his leadership.
Yes like 6 hat he wasn’t even necessarily that involved in went down. That just leaves all he other ones and his billions. He’s barely hanging on with a long running successful show and being president.

Yes like 6 hat he wasn’t even necessarily that involved in went down.

He was absolutely involved in Trump Steaks and Trump University. To say he wasn't is simply dishonest.

That just leaves all he other ones and his billions. He’s barely hanging on with a long running successful show and being president.

*strawmen everywhere* Again, not something I said or claimed. I took you to task on your omissions. Now you're just attempting to muddy the waters to hide the fact that you intentionally painted a very narrow picture of Apple's recovery to somehow make it look like companies going bankrupt didn't reflect poorly on their leadership.

He was absolutely involved in Trump Steaks and Trump University. To say he wasn't is simply dishonest.

*strawmen everywhere* Again, not something I said or claimed. I took you to task on your omissions. Now you're just attempting to muddy the waters to hide the fact that you intentionally painted a very narrow picture of Apple's recovery to somehow make it look like companies going bankrupt didn't reflect poorly on their leadership.

Yeah but his one place went bankrupt
List other companies that went bankrupt
Yeah but that’s not the same because hey only went bankrupt

Yeah but his one place went bankrupt
List other companies that went bankrupt
Yeah but that’s not the same because hey only went bankrupt

Any more mud in this water and we could walk across it.

Whatever. He’s such a failure. Just a lousy little billionaire whos famous

Tell me honestly: is that really how you interpretted my post? Or is this strawman all you have left, so you're just going to see where it takes you?

Back