Trump Makes Offer to NFL Players - "No more talk, show me."

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
As he was getting on a plane to G7, he was asked about the NFL players kneeling, yada, yada, and made an offer to players who know people they feel have been unfairly treated by the justice system, to send him a list of names, and him and his team would look over their cases and consider pardons and commutations for them.

Sorry, no link. This happened just a little while ago, but what do you think? Good move? Bad move? Empty gesture?

Given Trump's itchy trigger finger on pardons, I'd take him up on the offer. I think it's genuine, and a pretty good move to extend an olive branch.

Discuss...

Awesome. Of course there'll be no response other than to call him racist.

Kind of a separate issue as the original reason for the protest was the murder of unarmed black people at the hands of police. But if he’s willing to pardon people with bullshit sentences take advantage of it. I like it.

Awesome. Of course there'll be no response other than to call him racist.
Remember like two weeks ago when you were whining about Obama pardoning criminals? Life comes at you fast.

how about start with everyone in prison for marijuana related charge

Alot of fake Hoteps are about to be outted during this.

All them fake woke brothers that just sharing shit, I wonder how much of the list will be fill with justified convictions and shootings vs the opposite.

I hope they do their research cause this is their chance to prove these pundits and politicians wrong.

Kind of a separate issue as the original reason for the protest was the murder of unarmed black people at the hands of police. But if he’s willing to pardon people with bullshit sentences take advantage of it. I like it.
Supposedly it was about "police brutality and racial inequity." More about themselves than anything, IMO.

Remember like two weeks ago when you were whining about Obama pardoning criminals? Life comes at you fast.
What does this have to do with that? If Trump pardons people guilty of trafficking meth, I'll call him out on it.

that isnt why they are protesting though... but why am I not surprised that twat doesnt understand why they are protesting?

I can't see a downside to this. Nice!

that isnt why they are protesting though... but why am I not surprised that twat doesnt understand why they are protesting?

Aren't they protesting unfair treatment of black people from police officers? I would assume some of those instances would end up with the person in jail would it not? Or are they only protesting unfair treatment of black men who are killed?

Aren't they protesting unfair treatment of black people from police officers? I would assume some of those instances would end up with the person in jail would it not? Or are they only protesting unfair treatment of black men who are killed?

A bit of everything. The never Trumpers will always find something to bitch about though.

Lmao @ this placating bullshit. How about the DOJ prosecute some murdering cops once and a while?

yes they are, but its about the treatment from police in general...... this isnt about individual cases. Also I highly doubt Trump has enough time to go over every single case where a black man has been mistreated by police, as its happened so frequently.

What does this have to do with that? If Trump pardons people guilty of trafficking meth, I'll call him out on it.
Yeah only drugs you want to use should be legal

Alot of fake Hoteps are about to be outted during this.

All them fake woke brothers that just sharing shit, I wonder how much of the list will be fill with justified convictions and shootings vs the opposite.

I hope they do their research cause this is their chance to prove these pundits and politicians wrong.

So is Trump gonna pardon Philando Castile back to life? I'm sure he's doing a lot to solve the issue of the protest by doing no advocation of changing training practices at all.

I wonder if a pardon will stop Mesa, AZ PD from playing "Simon Says or You Die" anymore.

<puh-lease75>

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans held very strong positions about the government getting involved in the affairs of private businesses. Of course I'm half kidding since that was literally less than two years ago!

So is Trump gonna pardon Philando Castile back to life? I'm sure he's doing a lot to solve the issue of the protest by doing no advocation of traini g practices at all.

I wonder if a pardon will stop Mesa, AZ PD from playing "Simon Says or You Die" anymore.

<puh-lease75>

So this is a bad move then? He should not consider any pardons for people in prison who were unfairly sentenced? Means nothing, because Trump can't magically stop police from killing people?

Hey trump, dont you have another war to drag us in to? Shut your old ass up.

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans held very strong positions about the government getting involved in the affairs of private businesses. Of course I'm half kidding since that was literally less than two years ago!

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back