Trump Makes Offer to NFL Players - "No more talk, show me."

Authoritarianism.

This is how to create total dependency on the Dear Leader.

So pretty much like how you’re acting. You’re literally defending your equally strange girlfriend

I have and will not ask or comment on where u live, your color, your religion or sexual orientation

See the difference. It's a small one. But it's what makes a guy a man and not a creepy ex gf type

Remember like two weeks ago when you were whining about Obama pardoning criminals? Life comes at you fast.

Not all criminals are the same. But you already know that.

Lmao @ this placating bullshit. How about the DOJ prosecute some murdering cops once and a while?

They have trials. Not sure what you want more than that. See a trial happens and then the truth comes out. Like with Michael Brown.

But keep whining. You are very expert at it. Would be a shame for you to waste you talent.

No need to. I don't follow dudes around screaming about how they are not American

I also don't scream at old ladies in grocery store parking lots. A poster actually admitted to be that big of a pussy in here one time
I didn't scream at an old lady, I caved her worthless head in with her errant shopping cart.

Seriously, do you think that the entire black population of the US, save for paid conservative shills like Candace Owens, are suffering from collective insanity when they say that this shit happens constantly and is part of everyday life?
Honestly not sure what your post has to do with mine. He's not going to just issue some blanket pardon and he's not going over it on a case by case basis, FFS. Thats not how the pardon process works.
The guys is extending an olive branch, lets see is anyone reaches out to take it. I suspect that no one will and we will keep hearing the same tired rhetoric. Honestly, I think there are a lot of people who don't want to fix this problem because it obviously entails (in part) a frank look at our culture(s).

I didn't scream at an old lady, I caved her worthless head in with her errant shopping cart.
If I met you I'd give you a wedgie so deep that you'd be flossing Fruit of Loom for a week.

If I met you I'd give you a wedgie so deep that you'd be flossing Fruit of Loom for a week.
LOL! No one here is scared of you, tough guy.

Holy shit this is some weak pussy shit. Lol.

Come on MODS! This shit is getting ridiculous

There can't even be a thread without this crap from the same characters

I’m sure you have this same reaction everytime a Trump fan adds nothing but “this is it!” to any news story that involves him right? Hypocrite.

ISIS all but destroyed

Economy has not tanked like the Left predicted. Unemployment at below 4%

Possible peace and denuclearization in Korea. Hostages released from NKorea as well as Venezuela

Illegal border crossings down

Some nice pardons/commutations well before end of his term

Throwing olive branch to the protesters to find those they think have been wronged

Also looks like he will come out against his own Justice Dept in support of decriminalization of marijuana

LOL yeah, sweet talking points staff member, but did you forget what thread you’re in? Why should people in this thread be praising Trump or giving him credit for saying he was simply considering things?

You’re posting like this thread was news he did something. It’s not, and no praise is due.

“BUT HE SINGLEHANDEDLY MURDERED ISIS!!!!” LOL, so impartial those talking points....

I see the usual suspects are in derail mode.

Dude, this is such a dump worthy thread it's unreal. Don't whine and complain if people screw around in it. Get over it.

Honestly not sure what your post has to do with mine. He's not going to just issue some blanket pardon and he's not going over it on a case by case basis, FFS. Thats not how the pardon process works.
The guys is extending an olive branch, lets see is anyone reaches out to take it. I suspect that no one will and we will keep hearing the same tired rhetoric. Honestly, I think there are a lot of people who don't want to fix this problem because it obviously entails (in part) a frank look at our culture(s).

The NFL players are protesting unfairness in policing and the legal system in general.

Trump has inanely reduced this to asking for recommendations for pardons in individual cases.

My point was that there are clear, well-documented systemic problems in law enforcement that have already been recognized by the US Department of Justice in recent years.

If Trump is serious about tackling the problem, then he shouldn't be asking for recommendation for pardons.

He should find an attorney general who will enforce the existing consent decrees and open new investigations into other well-known problem departments (e.g. Mesa, Albuquerque and Milwaukee PDs).

Dude, this is such a dump worthy thread it's unreal. Don't whine and complain if people screw around in it. Get over it.

This thread hits at least 4 wr motifs- prison reform, nfl protests, Trump's alleged racism, and pardons.

If this is dump worthy, the wr should be dumped.

You Trumpers really think Trump is going to come off well issuing that challenge and actually sticking to it (and playing fair) if his motive is to make them look impotent? I mean, beyond their personal experiences with bad cops, players are going to have every criminal justice advocacy group in the country wanting to give them examples of bad cops doing bad things, which of course there are, as well as well as the widely accepted of examples of longstanding racial injustices in the criminal justice system in terms of the war on drugs.

I'm having a slow day, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by spin, but I don't like the idea that intentions is the be-all.

Like if Trump is racist, does it really matter if he still tries to help black people? Who cares what's in his heart, most politicians are amoral this way, they'll do what is best not what they think is right. And that's part of the problem, people care more about what Trump thinks than what he does, or better said, they look at his actions through the lens that he's immoral or that he's Jesus Christ.

Do you think Alice Johnson cares if Trump is racist or if he was pandering? Doubtful.
Well, the intention bit ties into the spin part. If the intention is genuinely about finding the truth, then the inquisitor is more likely deal with the findings in an objective way. If the intention is just to placate then the findings are more likely to be interpreted in a way that's less truthful yet friendlier to whatever side is analyzing it. I'm not saying it's the be all end all but more an indicator.

I'm drinking so might not make sense.

I don't think Trump gets a fair shake.

You can't address the topic of police brutality and discrimination by handing out pardons. Yes it's a nice gesture and will help people who where unjustly imprisoned but it doesn't tackle the core issue of the BLM movement. And the fact still remains that he's trampling on their first amendment rights for political leverage. These athletes are not demonstrating against America, they're taking a knee for equal rights, and instead of attempting to solve the issue he's using them to score points with his base.

I’m sure you have this same reaction everytime a Trump fan adds nothing but “this is it!” to any news story that involves him right? Hypocrite.

LOL yeah, sweet talking points staff member, but did you forget what thread you’re in? Why should people in this thread be praising Trump or giving him credit for saying he was simply considering things?

You’re posting like this thread was news he did something. It’s not, and no praise is due.

“BUT HE SINGLEHANDEDLY MURDERED ISIS!!!!” LOL, so impartial those talking points....

He's asking people who hate him to send him people's stories of discrimination via the Justice system so he could consider a pardon/commutations

The fact you can't see the good in that offer shows you are a drone

LOL! No one here is scared of you, tough guy.

Holy shit this is some weak pussy shit. Lol.
Bruh I scrolled down to show ignored content so fast after reading your post and it's fucking Seano? Jesus Christ, I'm more worried about a booty call keeping our love child (ain't nobody want a ginger baby) than that loser.

He's asking people who hate him to send him people's stories of discrimination via the Justice system so he could consider a pardon/commutations

The fact you can't see the good in that offer shows you are a drone

It’s DONALD TRUMP. The fact that you think his words are anything other than “absolutely worthless”, shows what a complete hack you really are.

I’m gonna take the guy who averages 5 lies A DAY, easily the most hypocritical politician in American history, at his word.... and praise him for it?! No. Intent counts for nothing. If the history of politics itself has taught us ONE thing, it’s “action has value, words do not”.

That’s why your impartial bullshit just doesn’t sell. You can’t even acknowledge simple, obvious character flaws in another human. Yet you expect people to think you judge them impartially? Not gonna happen.

Back