Trump Makes Offer to NFL Players - "No more talk, show me."

Kind of a separate issue as the original reason for the protest was the murder of unarmed black people at the hands of police. But if he’s willing to pardon people with bullshit sentences take advantage of it. I like it.

The statistics show otherwise though, and since you cant be or witness the events around every event we only had the data. The data is consistent with calls, crimes, escalations, and prison sentencing.

"We're gonna build that wall!" "She'll be locked up if I'm elected!" "We're gonna fix healthcare!" "Everything I do, I'm gonna do for you! The average worker!" "I've got my bible right here" - Donald Trump

"No more talk, show me."- The same Donald Trump

"Shhhhuckkkrriiing sshhhlluccatashhhhh" - Donald Duck

@JosephDredd is a cool dude tho and his posts are not about baby stuff all the time

Pfft...his threads are as petty as it gets.

That's beside the point though. Your complaint was about Canadians discussing US politics. Seems like you have a double standard for the Canadians on your team.

Shocking, I tells ya. LOL.

I can't see a downside to this. Nice!

"HOW DARE TRUMP PARDON A MAN CONVICTED OF A CRIME HE DIDN'T COMMIT!!!" CNN,MSNBC, and every other Leftist media Outlet.

It’s DONALD TRUMP. The fact that you think his words are anything other than “absolutely worthless”, shows what a complete hack you really are.

I’m gonna take the guy who averages 5 lies A DAY, easily the most hypocritical politician in American history, at his word.... and praise him for it?! No. Intent counts for nothing. If the history of politics itself has taught us ONE thing, it’s “action has value, words do not”.

That’s why your impartial bullshit just doesn’t sell. You can’t even acknowledge simple, obvious character flaws in another human. Yet you expect people to think you judge them impartially? Not gonna happen.

At his word? He didn't say he'd pardon or commute anyone. He asked the players to send him cases over

Jesus, you have no clue what this thread is even about.

So who do you thinks those sons of bitches are going to ask to be pardoned?

Yeah come on. You don’t find it perplexing someone from another country is this invested in America’s identit politics. I find it rather odd

You gotta admit... You come across as the creepy stalker type when you constantly obsess over Heretic and DP being Canadian. It was particularly awkward when you were talking about DP’s wife.

It’s one thing not to be able to debate issues with these guys. It’s another to be obsessive and awkward.

At his word? He didn't say he'd pardon or commute anyone. He asked the players to send him cases over

What don't you understand? if Trump does nothing he's a racist and if he does something he's pandering and a racist.

Also, if he doesn't go back in time and save the 100 unarmed black people cops shot last year - you guessed it - also racist.

Let me know if you ever want to debate this again, good talk.

What don't you understand? if Trump does nothing he's a racist and if he does something he's pandering and a racist.

Also, if he doesn't go back in time and save the 100 unarmed black people cops shot last year - you guessed it - also racist.

Why do you ignore all his bad behavior? Is offering pardons supposed to make us forget how he's vilified the players for his own political gain? And all the lies, his moral and ethical failings, and the obvious consciousness of guilt relating to Russia probe?

Why do you ignore all his bad behavior? Is offering pardons supposed to make us forget how he's vilified the players for his own political gain? And all the lies, his moral and ethical failings, and the obvious consciousness of guilt relating to Russia probe?

It's a tongue and cheek parody of this thread. Few people here want to look at this honestly without starting with the premise that a) Trump hates black people and cannot even accidentally help them, or b) Trump only does what is best for America.

You bringing up Russia tells me pretty clearly which camp you're in.

It's a tongue and cheek parody of this thread. Few people here want to look at this honestly without starting with the premise that a) Trump hates black people and cannot even accidentally help them, or b) Trump only does what is best for America.

Yeah, I'm in the what's best for America camp, and that doesn't include a two bit despot.

The thread is about those stupid enough to believe he'll do anything with the letters, and those who know who Trump is.

I haven't brought up race once. But good job announcing you're a hack.

Debating's easy when you don't read posts, assume positions and completely misrepresent what people are saying. I mean, you look like a fool doing it. But I'm sure it's easy.

Your ability to parody sucks, and you were quoting someone defending Trump's track record with action and honesty. Not joining a discussion about race.

Work on the literacy white fella.

What is he 12? A fucking toddler approach.

So who do you thinks those sons of bitches are going to ask to be pardoned?

Trump be like

giphy.gif

Awesome. Of course there'll be no response other than to call him racist.

yes. hes so victimized. poor trump.

and as ive mentioned before, this is a textbook wedge issue. trump likely gives 0 shits about whether these guys kneel during the anthem, and the same is true for many fake outraged on the right, and the left. mostly, this is just the next identity politics battleground.

but anyway, ball is in trump's court now. i wonder if he'll respond. @HereticBD

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...erly-long-sentences-nonviolent-drug-offenders

Players Coalition leaders Doug Baldwin, Anquan Boldin, Malcolm Jenkins and Benjamin Watson penned an op-ed piece that was published in The New York Times. They also were among several NFL players who produced short video pleas on social media, asking for Trump to change policies that have led to overly long sentences for nonviolent drug offenders.

Players credited Trump for recently commuting the life sentence of 63-year-old Alice Marie Johnson, a nonviolent drug offender who had served more than 20 years in prison, after celebrity Kim Kardashian West helped plead her case.

But as Boldin said in his video, "There are a lot of people out there like Ms. Johnson that should be pardoned that don't know a celebrity or a NFL player."

"A handful of pardons will not address the sort of systemic injustice that N.F.L. players have been protesting," the letter to the New York Times read. "These are problems that our government has created, many of which occur at the local level. If President Trump thinks he can end these injustices if we deliver him a few names, he hasn't been listening to us.

The letter included statistics on the percentage of people incarcerated in the United States for drug-related crimes, and how many of them had sentences of 20 years or more. Players also wrote that the elderly will make up more than 28 percent of the federal prison population by next year and suggested that Trump "could order the release of any drug offender over the age of 60 whose conviction is not recent."

Back