Trump may be good for the rest of the world! For non imperialism except Middle East

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Assuming CIA is still messing in africa and middle east and they will. I was thinking Iran and north korea may be screwed but the rest it depend.

Trump and way he shifting USA and it seem increase dislike of Americans about foreign intervention and meddle around world may be good for EU etc. Only the war hawks or neoliberals would disagree but for example

Tusk and Juncker (EU elite leaders) congragulation Putin and Germans before wanting to end sanctions of Russia say a lot. Trump and american belligerence may finally get rest of world to become more independent. This just my opinion. From what i read americans who dont like Trump just need survive another 3 years and then they get another person not Trump in office. I think under Trump the EU will become more independent and militarily not need USA umbrella under NATO. The British (American puppets) left the UK and now can no longer influence it from within.

A more multipolar world is inevitable

I appreciate your attempt at English bud. And i agree.

As soon as another establishment politician gets in there though... oh Lord. Some country better look out. America is behind schedule on her command and conquer tour..

I appreciate your attempt at English bud. And i agree.

As soon as another establishment politician gets in there though... oh Lord. Some country better look out. America is behind schedule on her command and conquer tour..

maybe in africa and middle east sure. But the rise of the east, india, and EU cannot be stopped. Even brazil and south america. USA wont attack the EU

maybe in africa and middle east sure. But the rise of the east, india, and EU cannot be stopped. Even brazil and south america. USA wont attack the EU
You trust that?

"Yea, just go ahead and get rid if your nukes buddy... trust us. We'll take care of you"

Assuming CIA is still messing in africa and middle east and they will. I was thinking Iran and north korea may be screwed but the rest it depend.

Trump and way he shifting USA and it seem increase dislike of Americans about foreign intervention and meddle around world may be good for EU etc. Only the war hawks or neoliberals would disagree but for example

Tusk and Juncker (EU elite leaders) congragulation Putin and Germans before wanting to end sanctions of Russia say a lot. Trump and american belligerence may finally get rest of world to become more independent. This just my opinion. From what i read americans who dont like Trump just need survive another 3 years and then they get another person not Trump in office. I think under Trump the EU will become more independent and militarily not need USA umbrella under NATO. The British (American puppets) left the UK and now can no longer influence it from within.

A more multipolar world is inevitable

How is he shifting the US? He is your average neocon US president just with the incompetence level all the way leveled up to 1000.
He placed all his eggs in the Saudi basket like many before him did. Maybe even more so.

Germany was against the sanctions long before Trump pretended to be a racist and always had a relatively good relationship with Putin.
Part of that is because he speaks German. He actually held a speech just after he got elected the first time in German in the Reichstag. But at the end of the day, it is all about the natural gas.

I think unity between Europe and North America is pretty important. Trump is super weak and people treat him like a joke. That's not a good situation to be in when these two are increasing their power and support at a pretty alarming rate.

60331.jpeg

No, I don't think your proposition is valid.

Increased and improved caliber of access to international information is what will prevent a return to institutional neoconservativism. The age of the Internet should likely foreclose any more Vietnams, Koreas, or Iraqs. However, intelligence meddling (Ala Iran) will be harder to disincentivize, since American voters won't have sufficient skin in the game or access to tangible evidence.

But, to be sure, Trump's bumbling desecration of American International image has nothing to do with it, except maybe scare the international community into forming more attenuated coalitions against irrational US aggression.

No, I don't think your proposition is valid.

Increased and improved caliber of access to international information is what will prevent a return to institutional neoconservativism. The age of the Internet should likely foreclose any more Vietnams, Koreas, or Iraqs. However, intelligence meddling (Ala Iran) will be harder to disincentivize, since American voters won't have sufficient skin in the game or access to tangible evidence.

But, to be sure, Trump's bumbling desecration of American International image has nothing to do with it, except maybe scare the international community into forming more attenuated coalitions against irrational US aggression.

wait are you not basically agreeing? that his behavior and people sick of the Bush neocon years and even obama drone bombing and libya and syria might make themself more independent? i see world whether neocon want it or not becoming more multipolar different regional and sphere of influence grow. but yes like you say Iran etc can be messed with but Iran is alone by itself it is not like EU or China.

I wouldnt count on it. There are much more powerful forces dictating the direction of countries and regions; Trump, at best, is a distraction, not a deterrent.

Back