Trump names fourth White House Communications Director

Classy, white, and attractive.

The left will hate her.
You mean the tiny percentage of leftwing idiots? Yes, they'll hate her for those reasons. The rest of the left (overwhelming majority) will hate her after she tells lie after lie or they won't hate her but ignore her.

secondary-170721-hope-hicks-staff-gty-1160.jpg

Dat knee. What's been seen can't be unseen.

Off-topic, but does anyone else think that transgender people originally came from Transylvania? Maybe that's where the vampire stories originally came from.

Vampire stories came from wealthy men and women searching to live longer would drain the blood of poor young children and replace it with their own. This child's blood would regenerate dying tissue and make the old look young again.

Well that mother fucker look like he got a dick... Balls and a damn adam's apple... Look at its throat area!
I'm sorry that your're at Ft. Bliss.
<{anton}>

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the tiny percentage of leftwing idiots? Yes, they'll hate her for those reasons. The rest of the left (overwhelming majority) will hate her after she tells lie after lie...
You mean the people who voted for Hillary?

Too lazy to look her up on Linkedin but if she is only 28 I would assume her resume is impressive?

But... Trump gonna Trump.

Yes, I can blame you because you don't even try to understand these issues.
What issues? You mean they actually have a message that doesn't involve calling us racist and blaming white people for everything?

So....

She's qualified then?

;)

What issues? You mean they actually have a message that doesn't involve calling us racist and blaming white people for everything?
I am referring to the fact that you think everyone on the left are SJWs or ANTIFA or something. You consistently misrepresent the left.

Well, at least the Communications Director and Press Secretary both have terrible names that will be easy to remember. I'm sure the Gilmore Girl is in over her head, but it's not like it's a cabinet position, you just try to make the president look good and, ideally, not get grabbed by the pussy. She'll be fine until no one likes his State of the Union speech and she's fired via Twitter.

Back