Trump on Rex: I think [the Iran deal] is terrible. I guess he thinks it's okay. I wanted to break it

Yeah, and all of your shit, hack, sources are wrong. Maybe stop being a dipshit for 15 minutes and figure out what constitutes a real factual account of something.
I remember back in the day, reading the IAEA reports on Iran and contrasting them with the Bush hack rhetoric. Very enlightening.

Trump going full Neocon, after he ran on an non-interventionist platform.

How can he break a deal the US agreed to, absent non-compliance by Iran? So this means American deal making and promises means nothing? Plus, the Europeans are involved too, so breaking the deal would affect them too.

Trump is being played / manipulated by the Likudnik Israel supporters. A deal with Iran and rapprochement is good for the US. The Trump admin wants to get tough on Pakistan, but they exhibit cognitive dissonance, because fighting Iran hurts the leverage they can muster against Pakistan. An important reason that the US goes soft on Pakistan is overland access to Afghanistan from the Indian Ocean. Right now the US is reliant on Pakistan to provide this access. If the US wasn't controlled to such a large extent by Israel firsters, maybee Iran-US relations could improve, leading to overland access to Afghanistan from the Indian Ocean.

I think Iran is developing a nuke in secret and will end up with one out of blue.

I think Russia and China care but not that much because they believe Iran easier to contain then sunni states and will inevitable have regime change by people.

That my guess. Iran is not a peaceful state tjough they export terror and fund Hezbollah which is a terrorist extreme organization. May not be them invading but it Iranian money.

Anyhow is funny to me how now people who on the Russia witch hunt anf want all type sanctions on Russia will (even sanctions tjat hurt citizens) agree with Chinese and Russians on Iran. Just because they dislike Trump and prefer international cooperation.

Again I have no opinion not even sure how tough or legit the deal is
Iran developing nukes is Israeli fearmongering and crying wolf. Netanyahu has been saying Iran is close to a nuke since the mid 1990s.

Why is American MidEast foreign policy waged in the interests of Israel and not in the interests of the US? Israel's foreign policy is always in the interest of Israel.

How can he break a deal the US agreed to, absent non-compliance by Iran? So this means American deal making and promises means nothing? Plus, the Europeans are involved too, so breaking the deal would affect them too.

Trump is being played / manipulated by the Likudnik Israel supporters. A deal with Iran and rapprochement is good for the US. The Trump admin wants to get tough on Pakistan, but they exhibit cognitive dissonance, because fighting Iran hurts the leverage they can muster against Pakistan. An important reason that the US goes soft on Pakistan is overland access to Afghanistan from the Indian Ocean. Right now the US is reliant on Pakistan to provide this access. If the US wasn't controlled to such a large extent by Israel firsters, maybee Iran-US relations could improve, leading to overland access to Afghanistan from the Indian Ocean.
I agree....but there are some really powerful people behind the scenes from the far right in America and Israel who wants a war with Iran. Saudi is also pushing for it.....obviously Saudi and Israel dont want to sacrifice their own people or be on open war with Iran as they are too close. So they are pushing the US to take them out. Obama made a war with Iran harder before he left with this deal and Rex was supporting it. Removing Rex was the first step to the war they are seeking

Iran developing nukes is Israeli fearmongering and crying wolf. Netanyahu has been saying Iran is close to a nuke since the mid 1990s.

Why is American MidEast foreign policy waged in the interests of Israel and not in the interests of the US? Israel's foreign policy is always in the interest of Israel.

i just dont believe raelly they would not want nuke. why would they not want one? i think russians and chinese know this that why they agree to iran nuke deal. after all is point of it not to stop or prevent nuclear weapon? if Iran was not consider a threat from beginning the russians and chinese and germans would not support the nuke deal. I cannot blame Israel for wanting to take out Iran but i think US is dumb to also not take out saudis and pakistan. i argue pakistan is a bigger threat then either since they have nukes!

hi cincymma79,

are you referring to when the Bush administration basically said, "David Kay? what a newb. fuck'm, let's invade Iraq"?

that didn't work out well.

- IGIT
No North Korea. We’ve actually seen the this entire scenario. They were helping Syria build a reactor and Israel bombed it.

unless the plan is take 1 out at a time. Take out iran then go on pakistan and saudi arabia.

@Kafir-kun @spin_

I think I found my guy. He's also randomly diverted the topic by premising whether we should honor the disarmament deal on the question of whether I would send my daughter to live there lol

So, by this logic, you are more comfortable, whether for the purposes of disarmament agreements, cultural relations, or (strangely) sending your daughter, with Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and Ethopia than you would be with Germany? Since the former countries were Allies and the latter an Axis country?

Do I get you ask you nonsensical questions now?
Iran should never be allowed nukes and much like Saudi Arabia we should always remember in the end they are a piece of crap for any deal we make

I love orangutans. They are gentle, noble dwellers of the forest.
Yet complete pricks if you put em in a tow truck.
f6926dcce58aab7303d490edfff2ae65.jpg

Maybe Trump just needs to be resettled in the jungles of Borneo. Who names an orangue' after a duck anyways?

No North Korea. We’ve actually seen the this entire scenario. They were helping Syria build a reactor and Israel bombed it.

hi cincymma79,

are you saying that because North Korea abrogated their end of the agreement, that all nations will abrogate their treaties?

like, doesn't North Korea seem like an outlier (in more ways that i can count)? and maybe you should be using North Korea as an exception, and not the rule?

aren't North Korea and Iran really, realllllly different countries?

do we have UN inspectors rummaging around North Korean nuclear plants checking their processing capacity for fissionable material?

no?

then why make the comparison?

- IGIT

hi cincymma79,

are you saying that because North Korea abrogated their end of the agreement, that all nations will abrogate their treaties?

like, doesn't North Korea seem like an outlier (in more ways that i can count)? and maybe you should be using North Korea as an exception, and not the rule?

aren't North Korea and Iran really, realllllly different countries?

do we have UN inspectors rummaging around North Korean nuclear plants checking their processing capacity for fissionable material?

no?

then why make the comparison?

- IGIT
Same type of leadership as the formerly claimed on sherdog secular Syria who was buying the weapons.

Actually worse theocratic bend

Same type of leadership as the formerly claimed on sherdog secular Syria who was buying the weapons.

Actually worse theocratic bend

hi cincymma79,

i don't know what any of this means.

look, lol. you need to think about this a moment.

first off, as per the inspectors tasked with making sure Iran is in compliance - they are.

secondly, if you want to tear up the deal, fine, have at it. you'll just end up further marginalizing any say that the US has in the matter. i mean, you know its a multilateral deal, right?

that means that the US will be shown the door, because Russia, China, Germany, France aren't going to join us. i wouldn't count on the UK either. if the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action breaks down entirely, then Hassan Rouhani will probably fall and more radicalized elements will end up gaining traction in Iran...

...and if those entities gain power, they'll just end up buying their nuclear tech from the French again, or failing that, maybe Pakistan.

you have to really think this through and gain a little historical perspective.

- IGIT

I would comment on unilaterally reneging on an international deal by the US but then i would be accused of being anti-American @Anung Un Rama :D

hi cincymma79,

i don't know what any of this means.

look, lol. you need to think about this a moment.

first off, as per the inspectors tasked with making sure Iran is in compliance - they are.

secondly, if you want to tear up the deal, fine, have at it. you'll just end up further marginalizing any say that the US has in the matter. i mean, you know its a multilateral deal, right?

that means that the US will be shown the door, because Russia, China, Germany, France aren't going to join us. i wouldn't count on the UK either. if the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action breaks down entirely, then Hassan Rouhani will probably fall and more radicalized elements will end up gaining traction in Iran...

...and if those entities gain power, they'll just end up buying their nuclear tech from the French again, or failing that, maybe Pakistan.

you have to really think this through and gain a little historical perspective.

- IGIT

I’m telling you they are one degree better than that now and they’re going to follow the rest of the region. It is going to happen. This deal won’t work. This is like watching a cheers rerun and being amazed when norm does the same schtick. So keep the deal or don’t keep the deal. It won’t matter

I’m telling you they are one degree better than that now and they’re going to follow the rest of the region. It is going to happen. This deal won’t work. This is like watching a cheers rerun and being amazed when norm does the same schtick. So keep the deal or don’t keep the deal. It won’t matter

hi cincy,

the deal ultimately may or may not work, if you're talking long run. you'll excuse me if i hesitate on tearing up a treaty based on your foreign policy convictions of whats going to happen down the road. (i mean, shit, England may attack us one day. maybe we should nuke them now, while we can?)

short term, i think the general idea is that the US, Russia, China, UK, Germany and France wanted to freeze the growth of Iran's nuclear program for the time being - and its working.

now, allow me to ask you a question, would that be fair?

here it is; what was it that caused Iran to want to negotiate a deal on their nuclear capacity?

- IGIT

Last edited:
Back