Trump on Rex: I think [the Iran deal] is terrible. I guess he thinks it's okay. I wanted to break it

The Russians and Chinese supported the deal because they prefer that over the US possibly attacking and sanctioning Iran. Russia and China stand to gain if sanctions are not applied broadly under the guise of the UN. The Europeans also want to tap into the lucrative Iranian market. Actually American companies also want a piece of that action. But Israeli defacto agents in the US prevents a rational and measured US response.

Russia and china are more rational actors in foreign policy i think. they history shows they prefer stable states that trend to secualirms while US prefers radical state, authotarian strong men, dicator coups. I will admit as bad as US policy was in Latin america that was better than there middle east/africa policy. At least the people they put in held on forever and even today they (US) have positive economic ties to that world not hated.

So Trump went from America First to Israel First.

First the Jerusalem move and now a possible scuttling of the Iran deal.

Could it be that he thinks and his follower think they are linked on these two issue. Is he not deliver on wall, deporation and economic policy his people wanted?

Like most wars, it will be caused by resources. Lobster from the Persian gulf tastes like oil and falafel.
Hey, the only place you get Maine lobster is off the coast of maine. Don't let those dirty Canadians who fish our waters tell you otherwise.

Plus a lot of blueberries and maple syrup comes from up here.

Mock me if you will, but imagine a world without those 3 things.

I meant before the deal but I for one liked he idea of letting Russia run their plants

hi cincymma79,

Russia did not "run" Iran's nuclear plants or "run" their program for developing WMD.

that's not the point.

i was trying to explain why the US cannot impose sanctions with teeth without the other nations agreeing (which they won't). therefore, your desire to see the sanctions re-imposed is nonsensical.

DO YOU UNDERTAND?

- IGIT

But what about what is said in the blog? Is it all false or is it accurate information?
The blog accuses Iran of breaking the deal because they test fired a missile, which the blog claims has the capacity of delivering nuclear weapons. The terms that the blog accuses Iran of violating, can be found here, on page 99 in the PDF file. Iran denies this though, and the countries, while not happy about the missile test, never said that Iran violated the term. Also all the countries diplomats were in agreement that they didn't violate the terms.
The latest report from the IAEA found here about Iran shows that they're still compliant, and transparent.

Edit: some grammar errors, and clarifications.

Last edited:
hi cincymma79,

Russia did not "run" Iran's nuclear plants or "run" their program for developing WMD.

that's not the point.

i was trying to explain why the US cannot impose sanctions with teeth without the other nations agreeing (which they won't). therefore, your desire to see the sanctions re-imposed is nonsensical.

DO YOU UNDERTAND?

- IGIT
You’re missing me. We had talked about letting them have nuclear plants ran by Russia at one point. While I don’t trust any of them that was the best option at the time. Sanctions being reimposed to broker a better deal isn’t bad. Might be fun to just back out of the whole thing and not answer he phone when the inevitable Happens s though

hola cincymma79,

You’re missing me. We had talked about letting them have nuclear plants ran by Russia at one point. While I don’t trust any of them that was the best option at the time.

you're probably getting me mixed up with someone else, i think.

Sanctions being reimposed to broker a better deal isn’t bad.

lol.

DO YOU UNDERTAND?

- IGIT

Hey, the only place you get Maine lobster is off the coast of maine. Don't let those dirty Canadians who fish our waters tell you otherwise.

Plus a lot of blueberries and maple syrup comes from up here.

Mock me if you will, but imagine a world without those 3 things.

The last time I ran out of syrup this happened:

flipping-tables.jpg

li-620-ukriots-r.jpg

Last edited:
he literally ran on this promise 'it's the worst deal I've possibly ever seen'.......

The blog accuses Iran of breaking the deal because they test fired a missile that has the capacity of delivering nuclear weapons. Which you can find here, on page 99 in the PDF file, but the countries involved never directly said that, merely implied it. Also all the countries diplomats were in agreement that they didn't violate the terms.
The latest report from the IAEA found here about Iran shows that they're still compliant, and transparent.

hello m23105,

its occured to me that Seano probably has an inexhaustible set of links to hawkish claims of Iran violating the agreement, and will prove fiercely resistant (or willfully oblivious) to the numerous pieces that debunk these charges.

if someone wants to believe something, ya gotta let'm, i figure.

- IGIT

hello m23105,

its occured to me that Seano probably has an inexhaustible set of links to hawkish claims of Iran violating the agreement, and will prove fiercely resistant (or willfully oblivious) to the numerous pieces that debunk these charges.

- IGIT
Oooh you messed up my name! :D

he literally ran on this promise 'it's the worst deal I've possibly ever seen'.......

hi there Hunter,

i think the trouble for us normal people is, you know, trying to parse out what he meant from what he didn't mean when he was playing 4D chess.

for us mere mortals, the translating of Trumpspeak has been challenging.

its even harder because its only after its been revealed that President Trump was "just kidding", his supporters always claim how obvious it was.

- IGIT

@IGIT I've edited my post, can you edit yours that quoted mine, and replace the original quote with the edited one to avoid misunderstandings? Thank you.

Man, just watched Rex's speech. Dude sounded rustled af. Kind of felt bad for him.

hello m23105,

- IGIT
Settle down. I googled it because I'm not an expert on the topic and got 1000's of matches. I asked like literally a dozen times for people telling me it was false to clarify it.

Settle down. I googled it because I'm not an expert on the topic and got 1000's of matches. I asked like literally a dozen times for people telling me it was false to clarify it.
Which we've done.

He also ran on:
REPEAL and REPLACE Obamacare
Locking Hillary up
Lower taxes, better social services
Higher taxes on the rich like himself
Return of coal

We just kind of hoped that, like the other promises, this one would be nullified by the cold water of reality (or, in the case of the tax lies, his own realization that he's a worthless cunt of human being).

Back