Trump only hires the best people v.?? Trump's 24-yr-old drug policy appointee quits amid controversy

Hiring people who resign before they have to be publicly humiliated.
What a great leader. We sure got lucky we didn't elect someone who might put qualified people in charge of hiring the most qualified people.

Excuse you guys are wasting time and energy on stupid shit that had no effect on your life, which means your life is totally empty. Should catch on at some point and then you can apply that energy to something positive but in the meantime cry away
You are the one who has posted the most in this thread. So please tell us again whose life is empty.

I think we are up to 15-20 people who have left or been fired from this administration. In the FIRST YEAR.

Only the best people

She won New York and California really well. That’s her entire margin

That’s like rolling doubles to get out of jail in monopoly but you’re playing scrabble

Just pull California out and what’s the result

Sure if you pull all the solid red states too and see how much of a difference there really is.

That's how winning works...those who can't MAGA...obviously knows where the door is....

So why do you defend him so much? lol.
Hxo8N7S.jpg

Sure if you pull all the solid red states too and see how much of a difference there really is.
So we should be letting Just a few cities decide every election Or should it be that somebody has to win more areas across the entire country in order to actually represent the entire country? I know this is tripe but still she lost get over it

You little girls are so afraid of reality it's kinda sad.

Here just try it:

"This was not a good appointment." Just say it. See how it feels. If you don't immediately melt from addressing the topic for the first time ever, you can even end it with "but all his other appointments are perfect!". That way you can address reality, and still be one of Trump's cheap little whores.

Or continue to be scared like children. Either way.

He so terrible they should fire him, oh wait

Excuse you guys are wasting time and energy on stupid shit that had no effect on your life, which means your life is totally empty. Should catch on at some point and then you can apply that energy to something positive but in the meantime cry away

Trolling a forum isn't somehow more meaningful than talking about current events. You're wasting your time, too, on stupid shit that has no effect on your life. Which means your life is totally empty, right?

He so terrible they should fire him, oh wait

Who should fire him? The people who hired him?

They should fire him because he's incompetent? So then why did they hire him, if he was incompetent?

This is what makes it obvious you're a scared little errand boy for Trump. The answer is Trump hired him. Trump hired the incompetent little kid for the job he was unqualified to do.

But you're so beholden to another man, you're unable to type those words. Another man owns you so thoroughly, he's dictating what you're able to type.

What's it like being owned by another man?

Who should fire him? The people who hired him?

They should fire him because he's incompetent? So then why did they hire him, if he was incompetent?

This is what makes it obvious you're a scared little errand boy for Trump. The answer is Trump hired him. Trump hired the incompetent little kid for the job he was unqualified to do.

But you're so beholden to another man, you're unable to type those words. Another man owns you so thoroughly, he's dictating what you're able to type.

What's it like being owned by another man?
Oooooh sick burn

Why? Everything we thought would happen is happening. I think it would be harder to think you elected Jesus and then to see how incompetent he actually is. At what point do you admit you were conned? lol

Only hires the greatest. haha

Don't bother, he'll never admit it. He'll be 70 years old, still getting into his MAGAsuit before sucking on his bottle before bed.
donald-trump-make-america-great-again-baby-onesies-light-pink-7484-19-0-0-31-185-261-15-6-1477975098.jpg

Remember that 1000 bucks I got 30 years ago? Good times.........

So we should be letting Just a few cities decide every election Or should it be that somebody has to win more areas across the entire country in order to actually represent the entire country? I know this is tripe but still she lost get over it

So you are strawmanning your own strawman now?o_O

Can you imagine what it must be like to cry into your pillow every night because trump is still president

This is a strange way to respond to Trump giving a job to an unqualified retard. Wouldn't you prefer somebody more suitable get the job? Do you care at all?

You are the one who has posted the most in this thread. So please tell us again whose life is empty.
I'm not sure why mods let this kind of shit slide. Every thread that exposes the circus that is the current administration inevitably has losers who just vomit the same lame insults about liberal tears and "she lost, get over it". They don't even address anything, it's just strawman they've built up. It's just trolling to distract people from discussing anything. Seriously, mods, do your job.

Can you imagine what it must be like to cry into your pillow every night because trump is still president

It can't be as bad as it must be like to not muster better posts than that. I'd rate being overly invested in politics higher than being of low competence.

I'm not sure why mods let this kind of shit slide. Every thread that exposes the circus that is the current administration inevitably has losers who just vomit the same lame insults about liberal tears and "she lost, get over it". They don't even address anything, it's just strawman they've built up. It's just trolling to distract people from discussing anything. Seriously, mods, do your job.

I think they might be a little hesitant on guys like Exception and cincymma because of the recent bunch of posters who got themselves banned were all similar. Would seem like targeting.

But it's evident to anyone with eyes they come in these threads with every intention of derailing a discussion on the topic itself. cincy's first reply to this thread is pretty much the definition of trolling.

Trump claims he has a nose for talent and good instincts. The fact that he put an unqualified kid this age into a position of power is not surprising. Trump has been doing stuff like this since the 70's. He's a risk taker and a rule-breaker. Always has been.

Back